The World Bank’s platform for online learning in international development.
Learn about international development through online courses, on-demand resources, and communities of practice. Find solutions for pressing challenges across many aspects of international development, including climate change, access to finance, governance, international trade, public health, and education. Whether you are a policy maker, practitioner, or just want to know more, the OLC has something for you.
Learn with bite-sized, on-demand resources:
• Stream video talks from subject matter experts discussing their field
• Read knowledge notes on lessons learned from World Bank projects, the latest research on international development, and case studies that illustrate pressing challenges and promising solutions
• Listen to podcasts that break down trends, issues, and recent developments
• Explore the development data through infographics and data visualizations
Participate in online classes with other development professionals:
• Enroll in online courses facilitated by subject matter experts and attended by development professionals from around the world
• Enroll in self-paced online courses that you can complete on your own schedule
• Enroll in massive open online courses (MOOCs)
Engage with communities of practice to crowd-source solutions to your questions:
• Browse the World Bank’s public-facing communities of practice based on thematic areas
• Join communities of practice in your areas of interest to engage in ongoing conversations around the latest challenges and solutions
• Ask and answer questions to find new solutions and share your own experience