Dzięki aplikacji można poznać wiele ciekawostek i porad dotyczących zakupów, ekologicznego sposobu prowadzenia domu czy przyjaznych środowisku zachowań w podróży. Rozbudowane poradniki i przewodniki podpowiedzą między innymi jakie ryby możemy jeść, aby nie zagrozić ich gatunkom i czego nie powinniśmy przywozić z egzotycznych podróży.
- jakie kupować ryby, aby nie zagrozić ich gatunkom
- czego nie należy kupować za granicą
- jak stworzyć wokół siebie ekologiczny dom
- jakie owoce i warzywa są w Polsce najświeższe w ciągu roku
- co znaczą poszczególne certyfikaty, widoczne na opakowaniach
Dodatkowo w każdej chwili będziesz mógł włączyć się do zmian i pomóc chronić przyrodę razem z WWF Polska. Misją fundacji jest powstrzymanie degradacji środowiska naturalnego i stworzenie przyszłości, w której ludzie będą żyli w harmonii z przyrodą. Przyłącz się do nas i wspieraj w ochronie przyrody.
100 Animals Megamix is one such animal 3d wildlife puzzle game for kids, which not only educates kids about global animal world, but also assists toddlers and preschoolers in learning the right pronunciation of their names. By playing it kids will be able to improve their recognition skill as well as concentration level, and to a large extent memorization power by watching animal pictures and hearing their vocal sounds.
How to play the app
Playing this educational game for kids is indeed simple. Post download the user interface opens with a 3d wildlife globe where you will be able to watch a gallery of 100 domestic and wildlife animals. You can browse the gallery simply by tapping on each of these animals, where you will be to watch the animals’ picture, learn its name, and will hear its sound as a mark of its identity.
How the app is unique
The app offers a simple interface, which is informative as well as it is excellently interactive. Animals are introduced in the most elaborate versions like with best digital quality pictures, perfect pronunciation of animal’s names, and digitally recorded 100 animal sounds for baby, toddler, and preschoolers’ to offer immaculate support of kids education.
Post download you can start playing this educational puzzle app for the kids however, before you start playing the 100 Animals Megamix app, check its cool features:
User friendly and easy navigate interface.
Best quality digital pictures are used in photo gallery as well as the app presents best quality animal sounds for best kids’ education.
Users will enjoy the facility of gliding left-right from full screen view to see the next picture: users can side up down in gallery for better navigation.
Animal names are presented by a professional speaker.
The details of individual animals are presented from the most reliable websites: wiki links to mobile versions are provided for detail information.
All pictures are size appropriate for all display types and look splendid on android tablets too.
Animals are chosen from both wild and domestic category.
Stimulating sound and animals’ voice are incorporated with best quality,
Every image has its link to the source of its own license and credits to the owner/creator.
To check it, please use full screen view of animals’ picture - tap on button “Credits” to see original file source & license details.
Support for TV appliances like streamers and media hubs, supported wireless AirMouse control, gyro remote control.
Trivia: Licensing and Credits details
The audio media is licensed as follows:
Background music is composed by GeorgeK (benetik).
Expert English voice-over by Ines Marques.
Expert French voice-over by Marie-Eve Desjardins.
Expert German voice-over by RB_Voiced_Over.
Specialized Russian voice-over by Natalie Ter, studio The Artecon.
Professional Hebrew voice-over by Yoav Beeri.
Professional Korean translation is done by Goldroid (www.goldroidcentre.com).
App icon is designed by Luiza Gaborov.
This app is completely free, thanks to ad networks used: Admob, MMedia – the support and extensive network is indeed helpful for app’s wide approval.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Accuracy of angle measurement
2. PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
3. Definition of horizontal and vertical angles
4. Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT)
6. ELECTRICAL MEASURING DEVICES
9. Height Gauge
10. Stick Micrometers
11. Inside Micrometer
12. Field of civil engineering and their scope
13. Impact of Infrastructural Development on the Economy of a Country
14. Role of Civil Engineers
15. Importance of Planning, Scheduling and Construction Management
16. Introduction of Surveying and levelling
18. Levelling procedures
19. Object and Uses of Surveying
20. Primary Divisions of Surveying
21. NON-PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
22. Firm Joint Type
23. Measuring angles and setting out angles
24. Types and uses of compass
26. Magnetic Declination
27. INSTRUMENTS AND PROCEDURES
28. Procedure of Measuring Bearing with Prismatic Compass
29. CALCULATIONS OF BEARING AND INCLUDED ANGLES
30. PRECAUTIONS AND ERRORS IN COMPASS SURVEY
31. Sources of Error
33. Object and Uses
34. Terms Used in Levelling
35. Leveling Instruments
36. Methods of Levelling
37. Use of a Planimeter
38. Introduction to Global Positioning System,
39. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
40. Technical Components of Remote Sensing
41. Remote Sensors
42. Types of Construction Materials
43. Properties and Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Stone
44. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Bricks
45. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Lime
46. Importance of Civil Engineering Materials like Cement
47. Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals
48. Ceramic Materials
51. Aggregates for Concrete
52. Mortar and Concrete
54. GLASS & GLAZING
56. Watershed Development
57. Water Requirements and its Conservation
58. Basic Introduction of Hydraulic Structures of Storage (Only Dams),
59. Role of Transportation
60. Elements of Traffic Engineering and Traffic Control
61. BOT & BOOT Projects for Highways
Using this app, teachers can design their own field trips which can complement learning areas related to Sustainable Development for their students, while other users can investigate each of these areas for their uniqueness from the point of view of different stakeholders during their own visits.
Currently, the application covers five ecological hotspots: Lau Fau Shan and Tsim Bei Tsui, Nam Sang Wai, Ting Kok Road, Long Valley, and Mai Po and Inner Deep Bay.
NOTE: This app requires an active internet connection.
Created for the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA), the guide is also full of useful information about each park such as major sites within it, directions, hours and fees, links, and phone numbers to make reservations or get more information.
The NPCA National Parks Field Guides will help you do all sorts of things--- find out what species of bird you just saw on the beach in Cape Cod, learn what grizzly bears eat for dinner in Denali, know when porcupine mating season begins in the Shenandoah or identify the trees you find in Yosemite.
It's comprehensive-- all native birds and animals are included, along with photos, in-depth descriptions, audio, field marks and more. Users can also search for Endangered Species or Poisonous/Dangerous species native to any of the 100 national parks featured.
The 100 parks included are a representative sampling of the hundreds of parks in the national park system that support critical wildlife habitat – from seashores and recreational areas to riverways and historical sites.
Intended for novices and experts alike, the guide’s design and content selection maximize its accessibility and ease-of-use so that users can easily find within the guide the wildlife they are most likely to encounter. No other field guide matches the content and capabilities of this mobile field guide.
The field guide was developed for the National Parks Conservation Association by eNature.com. At the heart of this mobile app is eNature’s comprehensive, geographically segmentable database of U.S. wildlife, both animals and plants. eNature.com’s core content of wildlife information includes almost 6,000 individual species and originated with the same data set used to create the printed Audubon Field Guides. All the data has been carefully reviewed and vetted by leading biologists, zoologists and other natural history specialists. eNature.com has consistently been one of the Internet's most-visited sites for nature and wildlife information and has won numerous awards and accolades.
[Sing Sing Together Free]
- Days of the Week
- Eensy Weensy Spider
- Head and Shoulders
- Here We Go round the Mulberry Bush
Sing Sing Together has the following features:
1. Make English amusing to first time learners
2. Provide opportunity to practice listening and reading
sills through many songs and rhythmic actions
3. For first time preschool and elematary school aged
4. For English learners who need various activities
including chants and songs
1. Opportunity to sing and dance along with cute 3D video
2. Consists many famous children's songs that children of
all age groups can enjoy and sing along
3. An excellent way to learn English for the first time in a
fun and easy manner
※ Sing Sing Together All List
[ Season1 ]
1. ABC song
3. Days of the Week
4. Eensy Weensy Spider
6. Head and Shoulders
8. Here We Go round the Mulberry Bush
9. Hockey Pockey
10.Im a Little Teapot.
[ Season2 ]
1. London Bridge
2. One Little Finger
3. Row, Row, Row Your Boat
4. Sally Go round the Sun
5. Skip to My Lou
6. The Farmer in the Dell
7. The Finger Family
8. The Muffin Man
9. Walking, Walking
[ Season3 ]
1. Boom De Ah Da
2. Boys and Girls, Come out to Play
3. Found a Peanut
4. Hes Got You and Me
5. Hickory, Dickory Dock
6. If Youre Happy
7. John Jacob Thats My Name
8. Little Peter Rabbit
9. Over in the Meadow
10.Pease Porridge Hot
[ Season4 ]
1. P***y Cat, P***y Cat
2. Rain, Rain, Go Away
3. Shake Your Body
4. Six Little Ducks
6. The Bus
7. The Little Frog Song
8. The Rainbow
9. This Old Man
10.Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
[ Season5 ]
1. Down by the Bay
2. Down by the Station
3. Lazy Mary
4. Marry Had a Little Lamb
5. Musical Chairs
6. Old Macdonald Had a Farm
7. Polly Put the Kettle on
8. Pop Goes the Weasel
9. Ring Around the Rosy
10.The Finger Band
[ Season6 ]
1. The People Say
2. This is the Way
3. This Little Pig
4. Aladdins Happy Year
5. Cinderella in the World of Shapes
6. Going to the Beach
7. Goldilocks and Sports
8. Good Job, Mr. Puss
9. Good Ugly Duckling
[ Season7 ]
1. Hide and Seek
2. I Can Fix It
3. Jack and the Giant
4. Look at the Safari Park
5. Lost Snow White
6. My Messy Room
7. My Tiny Red Teddy
8. No, Phinoccho
9. Planting the Seed
10.Saving the Sleeping Princess
[ Season8 ]
1. Seven Kids and a Special Day
2. Sinbads New Friends
3. The Ants and the Grasshoppers
4. The Balls
5. The Big Family
6. The Bremantown Band
7. The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
8. The Fat Gingerbread Man
9. The Magic Pan
10.The Napping Thumbnail
11.The Three Goats and a Troll
12.Twelve Animals Clothes
13.Whats the Matter?
* Number 1 in the Educational category in more than eleven countries.
This Wildlife Photo Memo game has been developed for young children from age 0 to 10. This memory game entertains your child while training his or her brain at the same time. This game designed for children has great features which help develop your child’s cognitive abilities.
Try this Banana Apps Wildlife Photo Memo game now!
Wildlife Photo Memo is designed for children aged 0-10 years. Game level 1 is for kids aged 0-5 years and Game level 2 is for kids aged 5-10 years.
There are 40 boards to choose from with more than 50 different wildlife animals.
The boards in this memo game gradually become more difficult, so this game stimulates your child, in a playful way, improving short-term cognitive ability. Let your child develop and have fun together with their favourite wildlife animal.
If your kid loves this Wildlife Photo Memo, make sure you search in the Playstore for more Banana Apps games. Search for Bananaaps (note: no space). There are other memory games but also jigsaw games and photo games.
With this Wildlife Photo Memo game your child learns about all sorts of wildlife animals while having fun. And what’s more, it is is even possible to record the names in mom or dad’s voice, making this Memo game even more fun for your kid.
Banana Apps designed this game with your child in mind. The interface is clear, interactive and completely suitable for young children. The game is easy to use, even for younger children (from 1 year old).
With the full version of the Wildlife Photo Game, you can make sure your child cannot accidentally exit the game and go through the other apps on your device. All the menu items in Banana Apps games have parental lock, giving you peace of mind while your child is using your device.
So if you have your child’s wellbeing in mind, make sure you let them play with Banana Apps games. A growing brain needs challenging and stimulating so start with Wildlife Photo Memo. See how your kid has lots of fun while learning and developing.
• Two levels (1 for age 0-5 and 2 for age 5 -10)
• 40 different boards with 50 different wildlife animals
• App is completely in English
• Improves short-term memory of your child
• Lots of fun
Survive Global Climate Change utilizes character-driven storytelling to outline a wide range of human impacts on the environment through global climate change. Each story depicts a middle school student, in the year 2063, facing a survival situation caused by global climate change; including pollution, rising sea waters, and an ice age. The question is...How do we survive, and what can we do now to prevent this from becoming a reality?
PARTICIPATE IN THE EPIC PROJECT BY PROVIDING FEEDBACK
Please take this short survey to help us learn how we can continue to make our media more engaging and effective.
TARGET GRADE LEVEL: 6-9
• A complete digital curriculum
• Animated stories
• Text-based science information
• Links to additional resources
• Group review questions
• Practice quizzes
• Assessment with results e-mailed to the teacher
• All printable pages
COST AND SECURITY
• Free to use and share
• No In-App purchases
• No personal data collected
MEETS THE FOLLOWING NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
Practices For K-12 Science Classrooms
• Asking questions
• Constructing Explanations and designing solutions
• Engaging in argument from evidence
Cross Cutting Concepts
• Cause and Effect
• Energy and Matter
• Stability and Change
Disciplinary Core Ideas
• MS-ESS3 -2 Natural Hazards and Catostrophic Event
• MS-ESS3-3 Human Impact on the Environment
• MS-ESS3-4 Human Consumptions impact on Earth Systems
• MS-LS2-4 Changes to an ecosystem affect populations
• MS-LS2-5 Maintaining Biodiversity
• MS-LS21 Effects of resources on Organisms in an Ecosystem
ACCOMMODATES THE FOLLOWING LEARNING STYLES:
• Visual (spatial):pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
• Aural (auditory-musical): sound and music.
• Verbal (linguistic): speech and writing.
• Physical (kinesthetic): touch - interactivity.
• Logical (mathematical): logic, reasoning and systems.
• Social (interpersonal): group learning.
• Solitary (intrapersonal): self-study.
ABOUT THE CREATORS
Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University partnered with Kenowa Hills Public Middle Schoolers and science teachers to create this media as part of the EPIC project. The science content and assessment were developed, researched and verified by Kenowa Hills Public School students and teachers. The animated stories and graphic user interface were created by KCAD Digital Media students. The Development (coding) was powered by the the KCAD Framework created by Digital Concierge.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THIS MEDIA:
• MAC desktop and laptop computers - all browsers
• PC desktop and laptop computers: all browsers
• iPad and Android tablets using the Photon Web Browser
• Google Play store (search: Survive Global Climate Change)
• iTunes Store (search: Survive Global Climate Change)
• EPIC media: www.epicsite.org
• Explore the satellite in amazing 3D, locate all high-tech components and understand its purpose and operation.
• Experience the science behind Gaia with unique interactive demos.
• Discover the billion star surveyor and have all mission details at your fingertips.
• Dive into the science and technology of this amazing project with stunning images and impressive videos
• Keep updated with the satellite operations in real-time.
This application has been developed by Institut de Ciències del Cosmos – Dept. Astronomia i Meteorologia of the University of Barcelona, within the mobile project of the UB.
This project was co-financed by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT) – Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.