Wosphere offers you a set of unique experiences in natural spaces of great ecological value. It will allow you to know and enjoy nature in a revolutionary way. Put in your hands a series of immersive stories developed with multimedia content that you will access through self-guided tours of augmented reality.
The objective of these stories is to transmit valuable information through sensations and emotions while you walk or observe forests, valleys, mountains, trails ... They will give you keys so that you can interpret the natural heritage that is before you.
This tool is aimed at ecotourists, heritage interpreters, students, educators, technicians and any entity or group committed to conservation. Its immediate objective -always based on gratuity- is the possibility of enjoying a route with "zero footprint" in the territory and the possibility of putting into practice the self-control necessary to avoid the overload of visitors in areas of great natural value.
But Wosphere is much more than this technical development. Its vocation is to create a true global community of people committed to conservation. Through the concrete natural values of an area we reach the understanding that we are all necessary agents for that conservation. Knowing, loving and conserving a territory is not enough. We must adopt a global perspective: "From natural values to the value of Nature".
The Whospere community has a marked educational accent. Part of the conviction that education is the cornerstone that makes social transformations possible.
Wosphere aims to be a development model that goes far beyond sustainability. It seeks to leave a mark in the only desirable place: the conscience of the people, who are responsible not only for maintaining but also for improving the environmental conditions of the planet that shelters them and of which they are mere custodians. It is a call to change our way of thinking and to put into practice tangible and evaluable commitments. And all this through the enjoyment and pleasure of connecting with our environment. It's the Wosphere revolution.
And the spark that ignited this revolution is born in a concrete territory, with exceptional natural values and with people who have understood that a global approach to local problems is necessary: Montaña Palentina (Palencia - Castilla y León - Spain). They have made this dream possible and invite us to be part of it through the role we can play (participating as tourists, spreading in our environment, developing experiences for other territories, using the tool in our school, group, association or family. .).
- Selection of experiences classified by countries and protected natural spaces.
- Presentation of each experience: Trailer and Technical File.
- Registration to carry out the experience according to the tourist and ecological charge assigned to that route: Date and number of participants.
- Download the content of the experience on the mobile device.
- Development of the experience: Self-guided system through augmented reality and geo-referenced multimedia content associated with the most relevant points of the route. Your access is only available on the registration date.
- Offline operation.
- The experiences are only developed in authorized points by the administration of the natural space with sustainability criteria: Tourist and ecological load capacity.
- Experiences with multimedia content developed by experts in heritage interpretation.
- Huella cero: Being self-guided tours through a combined system of geolocation and augmented reality, and the fact of providing multimedia interpretive content in the mobile device itself, eliminates the need for physical guidance and content signage.