The underlying question is, "How can a body of believers be ready to face the most severe test of all time, described in the Scriptures as the time of Jacob's trouble, if it cannot uphold the fundamental law of the universe in smaller tests?" This is not to criticize or accuse but to be realistic about the importance of today's "quizzes" and their purpose in the preparation for tomorrow's final test.
Certainly that test will reveal who constitute the "dross" and who make up the "gold" when the world situation gets hot. Loyalty is at issue here, and what is coming will show where everyone's loyalty lies–in reality. There won't be any hiding it then, so now is the time to practice complete honesty and transparency in the quizzes. Divinity linked with humanity is how the great Redeemer overcame the wicked one, and it's the same now.
The Reformation Study Bible is built on the advanced AcroBible software for Android. AcroBible offers may powerful features including:
* Fast keyword, phrase, and wildcard search
* Highlight verses in multiple colors
* Personalize verses with your own notes
* Free translations: KJV, ASV, WEB, YLT, Darby, RVA, LSG, Thai KJV, AA (optional downloads)
* Free commentaries: Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary, Scofield Notes (optional downloads)
* Free devotionals: Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, Daily Light on the Daily Path (optional downloads)
* Free study tools: Easton's Bible Dictionary, KJV with Strong's numbers, Greek NT, Thompson Topics, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (optional downloads)
* Web backup of notes and highlighting
* Direct, two-way Web synchronization
* Split screen view
* Verse tagging
When you synchronize your notes and highlighting with our free on-line Bible, your uploaded data serves as a backup copy. If your device is damaged, lost or you buy a new one then you can easily download all your notes and highlighting from the on-line copy.
Using two-way synchronization, you can create your notes and highlighting on your phone or from your desktop and have them in both places regardless of how you created them. Whether you are at home entering notes with the convenience of a desktop computer or at church jotting down sermon notes, synchronization delivers your personal data where ever you need it.
Our free on-line Bible application (www.iBibleSpace.org) provides the access to your notes and highlighting from the desktop. The iBibleSpace site also offers other free tools such as a devotional, commentary, and a personal journal.
Requires 4MB of additional storage on memory card.
This apps contain :
Chapter 1. The Apostolic Fathers
Chapter 2. The Apologists
Chapter 3. Jewish Christianity and Gnosticism
Chapter 4. The Anti-Gnostic Fathers
Chapter 5. Alexandrian Theology
Chapter 6. Monarchianism: The Trinitarian Problem
Chapter 7. Arianism: The Council of Nicaea
Chapter 8. Athanasius: The Formation of the Trinitarian Doctrine
Chapter 9. The Christological Problem
Chapter 10. The Development of the Concept of the Church
Chapter 11. Augustine
Chapter 12. The Controversy on Augustinianism to the Synod of Orange, 529
Chapter 13. The Transition from the Early Period to the Medieval Period; Gregory the Great
Chapter 14. Carolingian Theology
Chapter 15. The Lord’s Supper in the Early Middle Ages
Chapter 16. The Doctrine of Penance in the Early Middle Ages
Chapter 17. The Older Scholasticism
Chapter 18. High Scholasticism
Chapter 19. Late Scholasticism
Chapter 20. The Medieval Mystics
Chapter 21. Luther
Chapter 22. Melanchthon
Chapter 23. Zwingli
Chapter 24. Calvin
Chapter 25. Reformed Theology to and Including the Synod of Dort, 1618–19
Chapter 26. Reformation Theology in Lutheran Areas to the Formula of Concord, 1577
Chapter 27. The Formula of Concord
Chapter 28. The Counter-Reformation: Roman Catholic Theology
Chapter 29. Reformation and Post-Reformation Theology in England
Chapter 30. Lutheran Orthodoxy
Chapter 31. Pietism
Chapter 32. The Enlightenment
Chapter 33. Nineteenth-Century Developments
Chapter 34. The Theology of the Early 20th Century; Contemporary Trends
- pleasant reading of the Catechism of the New Apostolic Church on Android devices
- convenient access to all content of the Catechism
- the Catechism in five languages (English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- a search function for desired key words or sections in the Catechism and its various appendices (Glossary, Index, Index of Bible references, and much more)
- the ability to create and manage bookmarks
- easy navigation within the Catechism and its various appendices
The New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church is an international Christian denomination. It has some eleven million members around the world. With approximately 360,000 members in Germany, it is the fourth-largest Christian church.
Holy Scripture is the foundation for all doctrine of the New Apostolic Church. The gospel of Jesus Christ constitutes its teachings. The Church regards it as its primary task to proclaim this gospel and provide pastoral care.
• Bible Number Meanings
• Bible Number Dictionary
• Bible Number Concordance
• Simple and Hassle-Free
• Fast Search
• Navigate Content in Easy, Natural Real Time and Advanced Ways
• Bookmarks with Custom Labels
• Fully Customizable Colors, Line Space & Fonts
• Fully Customizable Day/Night Mode
• Flipping Book App
This free app is ad supported.
You can learn the basic of the following categories in this application.
1. Faith in God
2. The Apostle's Creed
3. First Article of the Creed
4. The Second Article of the Creed
5. The Third Article of the Creed
6. The Fourth Article of the Creed
7. The Fifth Article of the Creed
8. The Sixth Article of the Creed
9. The Seventh Article of the Creed
10. The Eighth Article of the Creed
11. The Ninth Article of the Creed
12. The Tenth Article of the Creed
13. The Eleventh Article of the Creed
14. The Twelfth Article of the Creed
15. Hope and Grace
18. The First Commandment
19. The Second Commandment
20. The Third Commandment
21. The Fourth Commandment
22. The Fifth Commandment
23. The Sixth Commandment
24. The Seventh Commandment
25. The Eighth Commandment
26. The Ninth Commandment
27. The Tenth Commandment
28. The Commandments of the Church
29. The Sacraments - Introduction
32. The Holy Eucharist
34. Anointing of the Sick
35. Holy Order
37. Virtues And Vices
38. Rule of Life
39. Daily Exercise
40. A Catechism of Christian Doctrine
Learn yourself or teach your kids to understand the basics of Catholicism.
These prayers are used in all catholic churches during Holy Communion classes or Confirmation classes. This application will be handy to help your kids to get ready.
1. The Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
2. The Belgic Confession (1561)
3. The canons of Dordt (1619)
4. The Westminster Confession of Faith (1647)
5. The Westminster Shorter Catechism (1647)
6. The Westminster Larger Catechism (1647)
7. Catechism of The Church of Geneva (1541)
8. Der Heidelber Catechismus (1563)
Calvinism can be a misleading term because the religious tradition it denotes is and has always been diverse, with a wide range of influences rather than a single founder. The movement was first called "Calvinism" by Lutherans who opposed it, and many within the tradition would prefer to use the wordReformed. Since the Arminian controversy, the Reformed (as a branch of Protestantism distinguished from Lutheranism) are divided into Arminians and Calvinists, however it is now rare to call Arminians Reformed, as many see these two schools of thought as opposed, making the terms Calvinist and Reformed synonymous.
While the Reformed theological tradition addresses all of the traditional topics of Christian theology, the word Calvinism is sometimes used to refer to particular Calvinist views on soteriology and predestination, which are summarized in part by the five points of Calvinism. Some have also argued that Calvinism as a whole stresses the sovereignty or rule of God in all things – in salvation but also in all of life.
Early influential Reformed theologians include John Calvin, Ulrich Zwingli, Martin Bucer, Heinrich Bullinger, Peter Martyr Vermigli, Theodore Beza, and John Knox. In the twentieth century, Abraham Kuyper, Herman Bavinck, B. B. Warfield, Karl Barth, and Cornelius Van Til were influential, while contemporary Reformed theologians include J. I. Packer, R. C. Sproul, N. T. Wright, Timothy J. Keller, Alister McGrath, and Michael Horton.
The biggest Reformed association is the World Communion of Reformed Churches with more than 80 million members in 211 member denominations around the World. There are more conservative Reformed federations like the World Reformed Fellowship and the International Conference of Reformed Churches.
However, unity is in a much higher level than cooperation. The Christian Unity should be built on the foundation of the “One Faith”. Thus began the theological discussions between the Churches.
This book in your hands is a step in this theological discussion between our brethren the Protestants and us.
H.H. Pope Shenouda III, Coptic Pope of the Patriarch of the See of St. Mark
Please, follow me on twitter @Christservant10 to get updates about the new books
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
The Catholic Lectionary, The Roman Catechism, Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Sources of Catholic Dogma (Denzinger), Thomas a Kempis’ The Imitation of Christ, Newman’s An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, Chesterton’s Orthodoxy, and many more.
Free Bibles: The Douay-Rheims, King James Version, Clementine Vulgate, Novum Testamentum Graece (Tischendorf), The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament, Lexham English Bible.
Lectionary—go right to the readings of the day with a tap.
Catechism of the Catholic Church—the app integrates fully with the Logos edition of the Catechism.
Notes—Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
Highlighting—Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options.
Community Notes—Share verse-by-verse thoughts and comments with your Faithlife groups.
Bible Word Study—Learn more about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Passage Guide—Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Split Screen—follow threads of meaning through multiple books at the same time.
Search—Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library
Social—share with your Faithlife Groups and keep up with what’s going on.
Keywords: bible, catholic, prayer, church, mass, missal, imissal, catholic one, All Angels and Saints Prayer, Apostles Creed, Blessed, Sacrament Prayer, Blessed Virgin Mary Prayer, Glory Be, Hail Holy Queen, Hail Mary, Help Others find Christ Prayer, Holy Cross Prayer, Holy Spirit Prayer, Holy Trinity Prayer, Memorare, Most Holy Trinity Prayer, Our Father, Saint Joseph Prayer, christian, christianity, catolicos
•Content from English Wikipedia about Christianity, Church, Bible and everything related to the Christianity
•About 40,000 articles about Christianity
•Powerful search function to instantly lookup for Church, Pope, Belief
•Images available if online
•History and Bookmarks
•Search within article
•Font size adjustment
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computing search tools
- Extra-clear font and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong's numbering system
- Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible. Only the words not likely to be used in locating a passage have been eliminated (words such as should, those, and when) or condensed to include only the important occurrences (words such as bring, day, and might).
Students of the Bible utilize the wealth of resources offered in Strong's ranging from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible.