* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
What is a callback?
Application sends a request for a call and the system will automatically call you in a few seconds, then you are connected to the requested number.
The call request is sent over the internet(few Kb) and works fine with FUP applied. The call is connected through the mobile network.
To use the service you must have an account on voocall.cz: https://www.voocall.cz/registrace
Calls are charged at the service voocall. You pay nothing to your operator. This service can be used by anyone with any mobile phone and any operator. The phone does not need to adjust anything.
The service can be used anywhere, anytime. Is particularly advantageous for owners of all prepaid operators as call price is based on the Czech mobile phone via callback at only 1.1 CZK incl VAT per minute and is charged each 1s. Which is considerably less than what mobile operators charge for calls with prepaid cards or the commercially available tariffs. When using the Callback service it is important to realize the price consist of the price of an incoming call to a mobile phone (0.55 CZK including VAT) + price of the call to the called destination according to the price list: http://www.voocall.cz/coajak_cenik.html
Another interesting use of services voocall Callback for calls abroad or to foreign countries. You can still achieve much higher savings. For example, a call to Germany or the USA will cost less than a call to the Czech mobile.
More information: http://www.voocall.cz/
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection.
Get a VoIP SIP account with one of the validated SIP Providers and use the Media5-fone SIP Client to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2K, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many more…
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization;
- Authentication Username;
- Dial plan;
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers;
- Selectable ringtone;
- Customizable tab bar;
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control;
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:email@example.com);
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute;
- Access to the native contact list;
- Favorites / Speed Dial;
- Call History / Contact management;
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI);
- Hold / Resume / Redial;
- In call contact picture;
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband);
- Blocked Numbers List.
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC;
- Purchasable: G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-B;
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference;
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time);
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS);
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES;
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Turkish.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below.
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over Cellular Data – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature.
Using this app, you can easily make wideband connections to Comrex hardware codecs.
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
Free to Download – Ad FREE
Free PennyTel to PennyTel Calls
Super cheap calls (much cheaper than Skype!) Check out our rates at https://www.pennytel.com.au/personal-voip/plans
Full-featured SIP Soft client - works on 3G and WiFi
* High Quality codecs supported - G729, iLBC, G.711 (ulaw & ALaw), G.722 (HD)
* Supports HD audio Codecs
* Audio Routing
* Favourites/speed dial
* Call history/contact management
* Voicemail Integration
* Easy to configure
* Supports multitasking – with status bar notification; receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
* Simple user interface and navigation
* Heaps of features coming your way! So stay tuned.
Allowing VoIP over 3G - Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature
Note: Android 4.2 is not yet supported
Please contact us for any suggestions, feedbacks and bugs reporting via the Developer’s email.
(1) multiple SIP accounts
(2) speaker phone
(3) call transfer
(4) DTMF during the call
(5) stun server
(6) global outbound proxy
(7) proxy server for individual account
and more ...
Main supported features:
* FAI assistant
* Online-contest track optimization during flight
* One-click flight upload to XContest server
* full featured device for competition flying
* Thermal assistant
* Airspaces support - including automatic updates from http://airspace.xcontest.org
* Terrain map
* Wind computing
* Fully customizable display
* Automatic actions to minimize in-flight user interaction.
XCTrack development is supported by donations. Please donate to help us keep up the development.