Great app. It would also be nice to auto update to Leonardo and Doarama... I know doarama has an open api to allow for that.
Great app, very friendly and if you want save a lot of $$$ not buying a flying computer, even great for competition, recommend use the app with a note 4, 5 or 8 this phone have a lot of sensor even barometer
Better maps and zooming options while flight would be nice. Overall very good app!
This is problem that my device have not barometer.
Dated interface, ugly, awkward
Brilliant. Accurate and extremely configurable.
* New competition & navigation support (we need new privileges for Camera and NFC, because of task sharing via QR, NFC or file)
* New widgets (Airspeed, Next Turnpoint Height/Altitude, Glide Ration, Time of arrival)
* New High Contrast themes
* Support for WGS-84 Earth model for competitions
* New external devices (FlyNet varios, Sensbox as external GPS, better BLE)
* Traditional Chinese support
* Many bugfixes and stability improvements
See all changes here: http://xctrack.org/Change_Log.html