Great app. It would also be nice to auto update to Leonardo and Doarama... I know doarama has an open api to allow for that.
I like this app, but why does xctrack save weird data, for example +1.4296m/s max. lift and - 1.440.7 m/s max. sink??? And all this sort of weird impossible data. UPDATE: I've had a chat with the Developer and it seems my phone has a faulty pressure sensor. He recommends disabling the internal barometer in preferences -> connection & sensor -> internal barometer. Wait to be seen.
Great, just need better maps. Being unable to see roads is a pretty big deal when flying xc somewhere remote.
The best Mature application usable from fun flying to competition level flying.
Best app ever . No need to buy an expensieve GPS 😊 an audio vario will suffice
Good, just need roads and towns details
* New competition & navigation support (we need new privileges for Camera and NFC, because of task sharing via QR, NFC or file)
* New widgets (Airspeed, Next Turnpoint Height/Altitude, Glide Ration, Time of arrival)
* New High Contrast themes
* Support for WGS-84 Earth model for competitions
* New external devices (FlyNet varios, Sensbox as external GPS, better BLE)
* Traditional Chinese support
* Many bugfixes and stability improvements
See all changes here: http://xctrack.org/Change_Log.html