Brilliant Running on Nexus 6P. Connected via Androport to LXNav Mini FLARM so gets full IGC compliant GPS and baro data along with FLARM traffic overlayed on moving map via IOIO port. Excellent software that is reliable and easy to use while being very powerful.
Running on Samsung Galaxy Tab A with unassisted GPS. 9" screen is great. Over 6 hour runtime without issue
Great. Works great on Samsung S6. Visible in flight, responsive, updated frequently. Added bonus of including livetracking. Still undecided whether on my phone or on a Kobo works better, but tending towards my phone.
Someone knows why this app. Fails in Samsung tab4? Works great in every other devices, the program shut down after several minutes
Use it all the time This app is great. I use it all the time on very long saiplane fights. Runs on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 no problem with the on board GPS. Logs my flights and I upload the IGC files to the OLC (Online contest).
A proven solution! I have used this program for 5 years and it just keeps getting better.
Bug fixes in this release:
* distorted terrain when zoomed out
* missing airspaces in cross section when zoomed in
* wrong landing time display
* wrong AAT range display
* bogus arrival heights on watched waypoints when GPS unavailable
* crash in airspace parser
* crash in XML parser
* crash in SkyLines tracking
* two OziExplorer bugs
* support Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Touch 2.0
* update SIS-AT to 2016 scoring rules
* the GTAltimeter driver has been removed
* save user.cup after edit