WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
To get started, select this widget "WiFi Status Widget" from the Launcher --> Widget list, and then place this widget on your home screen. Tap on the widget to change the settings.
* A high resolution widget showing 3 lines of WiFi information and Two graphical indicators: the name of the access point (SSID), the link speed (the connection speed between your Android device and the wireless router), and the signal strength (aka signal quality).
* User-settable notifications when the WiFi link speed drops to a certain level or WiFi has been turned on but cannot find a connection.
* Actionable notifications: Reconnect or Turn-off WiFi from notifications - no need to open the app (require Android 4.1+).
* The widget can be resized (require Android 3.1+)
* The widget can be placed on the lock screen, take a glance at the WiFi status even before unlocking your device (require Android 4.2+)
* Widget will not update when the phone/tablet is sleeping (this is an intended behavior to save battery).
** If you have problems after installing the update to this app, try remove the widget and then add it back.
If you experience very low WiFi link speed (e.g. < 5 Mbps) with high signal strength, it is also possibly due to problems of the wireless router. A reboot on the router may help solve the issue.
Please give feedback to YHdevLAB@gmail.com. Thanks to your supports.
Data updated as changes in the state of the Wi-Fi adapter.
When you click on the indicator "Network availability" displays the current connection state and obtained parameters (scan results, DHCP-assigned addresses from the last successful DHCP request).
Cyclic Update Mode (sync with timer) is intended for the adapter's testing. This mode is not recommended for prolonged use the widget.
• displays the state of "network availability";
• option turn off the Wi-Fi adapter when device reboot;
• option enter a password to connect to a secured Wi-Fi network;
• ability to quickly switch between the previously configured Wi-Fi networks;
• ability to remove a network from the list of saved networks;
• start scan for access points;
• ability to change the border color of the widget (for Android 2.2 and above);
• ability to change the horizontal size (for Android 3.1 and above).
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
(Ad Free Donate version is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.in.zextr.wcfdonate
Donate version also features automatic fix on app launch and automatic app exit!)
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (Superuser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
Play store link: http://goo.gl/Q0YzC
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
The icon as well as the switch changes with state changes on the phone - when enabling or disabling.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Wifi Toggle Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
FEATURE - SEARCH BUTTON:
This app also allows you to control WiFi by long pressing the search button (on devices who are actually equipped with this kind of hard key, e.g. Nexus S). This means that you can enable/disable WiFi even when you are using another app; you just have to press those buttons without quitting your current activity.
This app is not provided with a permanent icon. Who needs an icon in a widget app? Just add the widget once you are done downloading!
If you have any suggestion or if you would like any other feature to be implemented, please feel free to contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is what really matters!
Available in-app languages:
- Español castellano;
TO ADD A WIDGET:
On most devices:
1. Long press on your Home screen.
2. Go to Widget item from the list.
3. Select Wifi Hotkey and Widget.
On latest devices:
1. Press central button to enter your application drawer.
2. Select Widget tab on top.
3. Select Wifi Hotkey and Widget.
States of the app:
Icon with tamed WiFi on (WiFi is turning on)
Icon with bright WiFi on (WiFi is on)
Icon with tamed WiFi off (WiFi is turning off)
Icon with bright WiFi off (WiFi is off)
How to add widget "WiFi OnOff Toggle Widget" onto your phone's screen:
1. Go to your Home Screen.
2. Long click on empty space on Home Screen.
3. Select "Widgets" from the list.
4. Find widget "WiFi OnOff Toggle Widget".
You have an idea on how to improve "WiFi OnOff Toggle Widget", add a comment below.
1. Find the widget icon in name of WiFiOnoff.
2. Drag and put the widget on Home screen as a shot cut.
3. Toggle the widget, Wi-Fi setting will be changed after a simple animation.
4. After connected to a Wi-Fi network (AP/router), Wi-Fi SSID (AP name) will display below the icon.
For some Android devices, you have to reboot in order to see this WiFionff widget.
PROS is a professional team dedicated for wireless connectivity technology.
**Once you encounter any problem, please feel free to feedback with details.**
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.