Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 150,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
- In the company, the 10th floor desk when you are in normal mode, but, in the conference room on the 8th floor is automatically set to silent mode.
- Such as apartments and dormitories, a demonstration mode when you are in my room, usually in the room other friends who lived on the ground floor is automatically set to silent mode.
In the method using location information such as GPS, it can not be like this!
Of course, this can be of course.
- At home or vice versa manner mode, normal mode, but when out of the home.
The GPS system is in automatic mode switching such fine manners could not be, in the WiFi system is as simple as it can be.
Well, If you are interested, please try this app all means.
This app is a very handy app using the radio waves of WiFi, automatically perform the ON / OFF mode of manners.
You can also use a way that it does not usually use the WiFi.
How to use
- Start the app.
- Select whether to OFF when close to the access point, what manner mode is set to ON.
- Press the "Register" button, then tap the registration of any access point from WiFi access points that are displayed in the list.
- Press the "Start Service" button.
After, you will (or normal mode) becomes silent mode automatically (silent mode) or normal mode automatically if it is within the reach of the radio access points registered, if you move outside the coverage area of.
Access points can be registered up to 10. If the access point appears, you can also register at any access point must be connected to the access point of them is, "Register" I do not have.
There is no access point at home. Who called. Please try to press the "Register" button. Let's register the access point access point if you see even one in the list. This is OK.
Once you have registered once access points, rest without doing anything at all, automatically every day, regardless of the time, ON / OFF of the manner mode is carried out in different places.
If necessary, you can also set the receiver sensitivity. At maximum sensitivity, fast response is the best receiver sensitivity setting is 5 star.
- Configuration of WiFi Please make sure that you always set to ON.
Settings - WiFi sleep is like there is something and what is not this application is running even if you sleep depending on the model. Please set of tests to run on your terminal. If you do not know, please try to use as it is anyway.
- This app is meant to be running senses the change in the intensity of radio waves. Therefore, when the state fixed the position of the terminal, does not change the radio signal strength is very strong, it may become sluggish reaction.
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
It recovers the radio waves of the tablet and smartphone immediately by Cutting → Reconnecting the radio waves in use.
This radio waves recovery app is not the type of app that switches the flight-mode On → Off and reconnects to Wi-Fi or communicates the data.
In Android4.2 or above, it is not possible to control the On / Off flight mode automatically as in the usual way.
Due to this change, re-connection of communication is no longer possible.
But as most of the existing radio waves recovery app are of the type which re-connects using the On / Off flight mode, they do not work properly with Android4.2 or above.
As this app is not based on the method of On → Off of flight mode, it works properly with Android4.2 and above versions.
With just a single-tap on the app icon you can disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
What is radio waves recovery:
When you move from the location that is out of range or with weak radio waves to the location within the range or with strong radio waves, the radio waves are not recovered immediately.
Usually cell-phones receive radio waves every few minutes, therefore it is possible that you stay out-of-range for a while even though you are in the location with radio waves.
(e.x.) You cannot send e-mails as still being out-of-range, even though you have come out of a tunnel.
You are currently at such a location in a building where the radio waves are weak and you want to find a location where the radio waves are strong, but you cannot even wait for a few minutes to retrieve the radio waves each time you move a little.
With this app, you can send e-mails as soon as you come out of the tunnel, or it is easier to find the best location for radio waves at home or in a building, as it retrieves radio waves at the location immediately.
Recommended for those who want:
- An app which supports Android4.2 or above
- A radio waves recovery app which works properly
- A non-resident radio waves recovery app
- No troublesome settings
- An app which works with one tap
- An app with no advertisements
How to use this app:
(1) Install the app.
(2) Tap the app icon.
(3) Disconnect the radio waves being used and then reconnect it.
(4) The app automatically completely finish.
(No need to install widget)
GetRIL shows the device's current RIL (Radio Interface Layer) and baseband, notifying you if they match or not. If not - and you're on a rooted device - you'll be able to download and install a new matching RIL.
• See the device's current RIL & baseband
• Recommends RIL based on the device's baseband version
• Recommends a baseband based on the device's RIL version
• Backup & restoration of the RIL
• Downloading and installation of a new matching RIL
• RIL reporting: your device got an 'Unknown RIL'? Email it to me directly from within the app and I'll try to sort hings out
• Localized to: English, Danish, German, Dutch, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Greek
• LG Optimus 2X (+ G2X), LG Optimus 3D (+ Thrill 4G), LG Optimus Black, LG Optimus 4X, LG Nitro HD
• HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC One X, HTC One V, HTC One S
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro), Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
• Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
• Sony Xperia Z2
NOTE: some of these devices has preliminary support, meaning that these devices needs more, confirmed, data.
BACKUP & RESTORE
If you accidentally install a faulty RIL you can safely restore a backup of your previous RIL, which is automatically backed up.
There's also the ability to keep the current RIL after a ROM flash. This feature only work on CyanogenMod based ROMs.
HELP & ASSISTANCE
I'll try to keep the app up-to-date when new RILs and basebands get released. Have any information to share with me? Please send me an e-mail.
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact me, but first off - go see the help section within the app.
DISCLAIMER: I don't take liability for any damage your phone might sustain, while/after using this app.
NOTE: if you're recieving "unsupported device" messages it's not on me to blame. I'm sad to see all the negative feedback and ratings I've been getting recently because of this.
The main issue if you're on a supported device, but recieves this message is because either your carrier or ROM developer have changed some values within a file (build.prop). With this release of GetRIL I've made some changes so that I can add your devices as "supported" devices either way... with one caveat: I'll have to do this manually.
* Shows icon with notification including details on your connection.
* Choose whether to show notification, even when there is no Wi-Fi connection
* Customize what data is visible on the notifications
* Sounds alerts on connecting / disconnecting / roaming wi-fi events.
* Choose which alerts you want to get (Sound or Vibrate)
* Writes Wi-Fi events to log
* Helps detect problems with your connection.
* Supports new 802.11ad 60 Ghz standard, shows channel and frequency on top of 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz as well.
* Shows since when you're disconnected / connected from Wi-Fi.
* Shows the max Wi-Fi speed with the current connection.
* Customize everything in the notification (visible / IP / MAC / Channel / Band / while disconnected).
Using the log option you can:
* Find problems with your wifi connection.
* Easily see when you left or got to your home network.
* Detect if all the access points on your network act as they should.
Does not affect battery life at all!
Here is the App for you!!
1Tap WiFi Repair: The best WiFi Tool in Android.
Humble advice: Please try Lite version before buying Pro version.
NOTE: Basically repairing is achieved by refreshing the WiFi connection. Android system is forced to reset the WiFi which solves most of the common issues with WiFi.
★ 1Tap to repair all the common issues with WiFi.
★ Home screen widget to repair WiFi. Fast repair (New Feature)
★ Optimize WiFi signal strength through intelligent signal resetting.
★ Experience good signal.
★ Android system automatically sets the best WiFi available.
★ Resolves IP conflict between two WiFi by refreshing WiFi.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No Ads.
The ultimate solution to all your WiFi issues, This App runs innovative code to resolve any IP conflicts between WiFi and resets the best WiFi connection in the area, Optimizes the WiFi strength in less than a minute.
Which will result in searching the best WiFi router by the OS.
★ The Results found in most cases after searching for WiFi:
☆ Instant connection to strongest WiFi router (Open or Remembered)
☆ Better strong signal.
☆ Faster Internet.
☆ No IP conflicts.
☆ Stable WiFi signal.
☆ Low battery power consumption as signal will be more stable.
☆ Similar to WiFi Booster Apps.
☆ 1X1 and 4X1 Home screen widget.
☆ Search signal.
☆ Notification of last search time.
☆ Auto close after Search.
☆ Info of what Android OS is made to do by this app.
Before changing your WiFi router. You may consider using this app. Your WiFi issue may get solved.
DISCLAIMER: Please don't expect any WiFi signal Boost. This app doesn't offer it. It is an humble try to refresh the WiFi connection and set a fresh WiFi router connection.
#sudo: Grey Boy
!!! IF YOU HAVE AN X-SERIES 3.0 ROUTER YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT’S EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE APP. CHECK WWW.SITECOM.COM/MYWIFI/357 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IN COMBINATION WITH A (MODEM) ROUTER YOU CAN USE THE APP RIGHT AWAY. !!!
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The free Sitecom MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to cool and popular features on your Sitecom (modem) router.
As a Sitecom X-series 3.0 (modem) router user you can now monitor, control and connect your home network from the palm of your hand.
Here is what you can do with the Sitecom My WiFi app:
• Access Wi-Fi settings - Access your network name and password. The name of your Wi-Fi network and password can easily be updated from anywhere in your home. It’s also possible to adjust the login of the app. The same login can be used to access the Installation menu (GUI) of your (modem) router via a web browser.
• Network status – Easily check if your Sitecom (modem) router is connected to the internet. View details about your (modem) router such as the product code, product name, firmware version and more. Real-time connection information at your fingertips. Plus easily reboot your router.
• Guest access - Friends and family coming over? Easily setup a guest network so that you can offer your friends secure internet access without exposing your network. Guests can connect to the guest network by scanning the QR-code which is generated by the app. An easy way for visitors to get online!
• Firmware updates - Upgrading your (modem) router firmware is now a walk in the park. All you need is your tablet or smartphone and the My WiFi app. Scan for new firmware, receive automatic notifications and easily do firmware upgrades so you can keep your (modem) router up-to-date.
• Sitecom Cloud Security – change your Sitecom Cloud Security settings which offers protection against viruses, phishing, malicious websites (URL blocking) and software vulnerabilities (Exploits) and allows you to block advertisements and website tracking. Activate or deactivate Sitecom Cloud Security features.
• USB-settings – Is your (modem) router equipped with one or more USB-ports? Easily switch between Net USB or Samba Server USB mode. In Net USB mode your USB-port functions as a virtual USB port of one of the computers in your network. Samba Server mode makes file sharing within your home network easy! Get the most out of your USB-ports!
• Set-up wizard for modem routers - Easily set-up your internet connection from the comfort of your couch. The wizard guides you through the necessary steps to configure your internet connection. Up and running in no time without a computer.
To get started with the Sitecom My WiFi app make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to one of the compatible (modem) routers below:
You can find the product code and name on the bottom or your (Modem) Router.
Just click the "Reassign" button and about 8 seconds later you will be reconnected to you WiFi. You can use "Reconnect" if it doesn't work for you.
There is also a "Keep WiFi" checkbox that prevents your wifi connection from been unactived. You can also keep CPU activated and the Screen unlocked.
- Seazon (for Simplified Chinese)
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection does not work on Lollipop due to restrictions imposed by Google. But Keep Alive works.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
The app is an easy way to know for sure who is using your wired or wireless computer network from your handheld device.
Simply click the Scan button to see all devices connected to the wireless.
Official Version: The same software you've used on the desktop is now available for Android.
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
This is 3 day DEMO which can be activated into the full version buy purchasing "WiFi Web Login - Activation".
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
- Coarse (network-based) location: Location based playback targeting, and anonymous usage statistics.
- Full Internet access: Required in order to check for Internet access, and post anonymous usage statistics.
Samsung 4.3 compatibility: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/samsung-43-compatibility.html
Android 4.4 KitKat Multiple Window Support: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/android-44-kitkat-multiple-window.html