Good, but... Perfect, apart from one thing: it sometimes lags when trying to join a channel on an SSL enabled server. I'm not sure if this is just an issue with SSL servers only as I only use the app for one server. Which uses SSL. That said, this is otherwise hands down the best Android IRC app.
Freezes up and crashes Program works good. Had no issues on my Galaxy S4, but now I am on a HTC One M9 and it works okay with the exception that it crashes after you return from not using it for a little bit. Would gladly say 5 stars if you can patch or. :)
This is by far my favourite irc client, I've not found any bugs, it supports a lot of different features, and frankly it just works. Not much more I can say.
Good but.. Press enter to send message and keyboard autohides after sending msg. :(
Works great I want to be able see the room list for the server I'm on and be able to change the noise for the alerts instead of there only being an option to turn on sound. It would be nice to also be able to set the alert option per room or from specific senders instead of globally. I would have rated much higher if not for several nuances that I wish it had.
Could be better Please for the love of god a /ignore function is desperately needed.
* Android 5.0 only (First preparations for a Material theme)
* You can finally scroll and it won't scroll back when someone writes something
* Fixed annoying bug that caused keyboard not showing up
* Forward slashes are now allowed in an Ident
* Support for LED light notification on nickname highlight
* Option to show seconds in timestamp