JStock makes it easy to track your stock investment. It provides well organized stock market information, to help you decide your best investment strategy.
JStock integrates seamless with JStock Desktop. Free and open source JStock Desktop can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.orgFEATURES
• 28 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Annualized yield via performance chart.
• Stock news.
• Home widgets for watchlist, world indices and buy portfolio.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Investment note.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Material light and material dark theme UI.
• Startup lock screen.
• Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
• Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
• Dividend chart.
• Zoom tool for history chart.
• Unlimited number of stock news.
• Selectable history chart period.
• Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
• Background stock alert.
• Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.FEATURES FOR U.S. STOCK ONLY
• Financial ratios like EPS, P/E, ROE, etc.
• Insider transactions.
• Analysis company income, dividend, valuation and health.
• Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
• Dividend growth rate via 5 years dividend history chart.
• Peer feature, to compare against other companies' financial ratio within same industry.
• Realtime price streaming from IEX.
• Stock news push notification before the opening bell.PERFORMANCE CHART
Annualized yield is calculated based on buy, sell and dividend records, by using XIRR. Learn more about internal rate of return from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_rate_of_returnCUSTOMER SUPPORT
https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware or in-app feedback form.
Please don't contact support through reviews.
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.FAQ
https://faq.jstock.coWORLD STOCK MARKETS
JStock supports 28 world stock markets.
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• United Kingdom
• United States14-DAY FREE TRIAL
Enjoy and ad-free experience. First 14 days are free. You can cancel anytime.UPCOMING NEW FEATURES
U.S. Data provided for free by IEX