Yes, Yoga can heal. But the wrong practice for an individual, can also create serious harm.
Can you keep your students safe in their practice?
- - - - - - - - -
Introducing Yoga Therapeutics Pro
An tool designed by, and created for, Yoga and Healthcare Professionals; Yoga Therapeutics Pro app helps you quickly discern which yogic practices to potentially avoid (and which might be beneficial) when a student presents with a health challenge or injury.
Whether are a new Yoga Teacher or a seasoned Yoga Therapist, Yoga Therapeutics Pro helps extend your knowledge with access to the cautions, benefits & therapeutic applications & modification considerations for 100 of the most common health concerns & over 350 Yogic practices.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHAT MAKES THIS APP DIFFERENT FROM OTHER YOGA APPS:
🚫 Quickly Discern: When a student presents with over 100 health challenges or injuries, quickly discern which yogic practices to potentially avoid (and which might be beneficial)
💡 Extend your knowledge: Dive deeper into over 350 Yogic practices (from breath practices, meditations, mudras & yogic philosophy to the most popular asanas). Access the cautions, benefits, therapeutic applications and modification considerations (Learn more about what went into the our knowledge base here: http://bit.ly/AboutYTP
🧘♀️ 900+ high quality images, inclusive of chair yoga & restorative yoga: Better understand and find appropriate modifications and suggestions for your students and clients.
🕉 Focus on Yoga Therapy and Yoga as Therapy. Created for Yoga Professionals, the app is evidence-informed and rigorous in the data shared (i.e., no fluff). We have compiled the collective knowledge of senior yoga teachers and therapists from around the world and this app connects you to that knowledge for your personal and professional development.
🔍 Search as you want: Search by English or Sanskrit; by health concerns, practice categories or benefits. Add multiple filters to whittle down the results
🧘♂️ Resources curated for serious Yoga Professionals: Access YogaMate’s library of articles and knowledge along with several of YogaMate’s top webinars including:
• Deep Self-Care Through Deep Self Knowledge for Yoga Professionals – Leigh Blashki
• Breathe Light to Breathe Right – Robin Rothenberg
• Research Literacy for Yoga Therapists – Steffany Moonaz, Pamela Jeter, Laura Schmalzl
• Yoga Therapy Assessment & Scope of Practice – Optimal State by Amy Wheeler
• Yoga Therapy & Polyvagal Theory – Marlysa Sullivan, Stephen Porges, Matt Erb, Steffany Moonaz, and Laura Schmalzl; and
• Build a Wildly Successful Business in Yoga: Clarity & Purpose in Your Marketing – Ann Marie Johnston
Visit www.betterhealth.com to learn more!
Yoga Therapeutics Pro was developed by YogaMate.
YogaMate’s vision is a world where Yogic practices are readily accessible to all; promoting better health and well-being for everyone.
Download our app today!
If you're a Yoga Therapist or Specialist, make sure to click on the 'Resources' section to get details of our upcoming Global Yoga Therapy Day, August 14, 2019
Learn more about us - or follow us on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/YogaMate.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/GlobalYogaTherapyDay
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/yogatherapysanga/
- Instagram: @YogaTherapeutics.app
- Twitter: @YogaMate_org
- Pinterest: @YogaMate_org