Applicable in may ways.
Just press the volume up button to increase counter.
Counter value will last until pressing reset button.
- sound effects
- optionally decrease button
- speech assistant
- previous value view
- on screen increase button.
- animated digits
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
This is free ad supported version.
Internet connection permission is used to display ads only.
Tally Counter Full version available now.
Benefits of paid version:
- Clickable Widget
- Save/Load counts function
- Share saved counts by email or other channels.
- No ads.
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Are you always running out of fingers when counting things? Well it's time to put an end to that with Count! Count laps, reps, inventory, cars, people, shots of vodka or even nickels from your piggy bank!
-Shot counter (drinking games)
-Elegant design and multiple themes to choose from.
-Active homescreen widget for on the fly usage.
-Volume keys increase & decrease the count.
-Customizable increment number and a five digit display.
-Able to retrieve previous number value.
-Feedback with an audible click or vibration.
-Keep screen always on option.
-Count! is and always will be free!
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
CountStuff lets you count:
[+] push-ups, squats,..
in fact - you can count anything you can think of in just one tool because CountStuff - The Tally Counter can store multiple counters for you!
[+] set up various counters and label them appropriate
e.g one for push-ups and one for squats
[+] define a cycle:
e.g. manual or day, week,...
CountStuff will store your counter, reset when cycle is over and calculate the next cut-off-time automatically
[+] count in different steps:
1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000
Just like every ordinary tally counter - CountStuff's default step size is 1. But you don't have to hit your touchscreen 100 times to count your 100 squats! Just select step size 100 and tap the plus sign once and you are ready to go!
[+] count using the volume control lever
if you prefer buttons over the touch screen
A selected step works with the volume control lever too!
Last but not least:
We do not show annoying 'please rate us' or advertisement popups, or even worse advertisement notifications spam!
CountStuff - The Tally Counter only shows a single advertisement banner. Permissions are reduced to a necessary minimum.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
• Data management
Monitor data usage on all apps and block the high-data-consuming apps running in the background without permission. Blocking apps running in the background conserves precious battery.
• Save data
Less data to download from websites also means faster mobile-browsing speeds for your phone.
• Track & save data on Wi-Fi
Data savings can be applied to mobile data and Wi-Fi data independently, with a “Savings on/off” switch.
• Watch more video
Spend less data and time watching videos on the web. Opera Max can compress a 10 MB video down to 3 MB* and significantly reduces buffering.
• Private and secure
Opera Max does not analyze or store your private data. If you want more information about how privacy works in Opera Max, check out our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/android/.
* Savings based on sampling of U.S. beta users. Your results may vary.
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/max/.
Technical questions? Please refer to our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/android/.
Connect with us on:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/opera/
The Count Up Timer Widget is simple, it's easy to use, and it's free. Just open the widgets menu on your android device and touch the Count Up Timer icon, add a label if you want , then tap "start timer" That's it. You can even have multiple instances of the Count Up Timer Widget running all at once. When you are done with one, drag it to the trash.
The Count Up Timer Widget will be useful for a variety of things. It can help with the kids letting you know how long they have been in the pool, or how long it's been since they put on sunscreen. Or even how long it's been since they last cleaned their room.
The Count Up Timer Widget can help you with your health. You can see how long you've been on your new diet. How many days you have gone without a smoke. Or how much time you really spend exercising each day.
The Count Up Timer Widget is great for small farms and gardeners too. You can see when you planted each of your vegetables. How long it's been since the last rain. Or how many days it's been since you put the eggs in the incubator.
The bottom line is, if you need to know how long ago something started, the Count Up Timer Widget is the widget for you.
If you would like to enter a start date and time, be able to pause each counter individually, and not be bothered by ads, please check out the ad-free version of this app listed under mudcluckerapps or click the icon below.
With highly intuitive graphs and reporting understand your phone's data usage by apps in your phone and your App usage patterns. Take control of your data usage by adjusting your usage of apps that consume higher network data as you approach your data plan limit.
Know what App is using your data and how much data they transmit and receive.
We are always looking to add new and useful features so please request any improvements or features for DataTrendz through our feedback menu.
1) Categorized and sorted list of all the apps installed in your phone. Sort alphabetical or by data utilization.
2) Click on each app in the list for pie graphs showing percentage of data sent/received and actual data used by each app.
3) Swipe through pie charts to see data sent and received for apps in your phone.
4) Set your billing cycle date for precise reporting of data usage over the period of your billing cycle.
5) Bar graphs that show Top 5 and Top 10 consumers of data in your phone over the period of your billing cycle.
6) Bar graphs also show what percentage of your total data your Top 5 and Top 10 have consumed(Pareto).
7) Secure and private, no location tracking or reporting to 3rd party.
Traveling abroad is expensive, especially when using your smartphone to look for the best local eatery, hotel, or cab service when you’re enjoying that trip far away from home. After all, your smartphone has to roam for that right? What’ll that cost you?
Enter, the Roamy app. It’s the smartphone’s answer to restricting costly roaming charges so you can spend your hard earned cash on fun and not a phone bill. It's time to start saving money by reducing data usage.
The Roamy app allows you to enable or disable as many apps in your smartphone as you like. Just manually choose the apps you want to have Internet access while you’re traveling. Then take it one step further and choose just how much access you want them to have. Roamy puts the power back in your hands: you set the data limit.
Put it this way, the Roamy app makes sure the only thing you bring home from a trip is souvenirs.
Now we all know you’ll spend some cash roaming right? It’s inevitable. But you can monitor that too so there’s no surprises when you get back home. With Roamy, monitor how much money you’ve spent on roaming charges while you’re abroad. Roaming fees can be seen in various currencies, like USD ($) or the Euro (€). For your convenience, Roamy can track your roaming charges per country in your own currency.
That’s the convenience you have with Roamy when you’re abroad. Now what about when you’re home? Well, you can stay well within your data plan when using Roamy within your home country too. We’ve thought of everything here.
Could it be simpler?
International travelers can now limit data usage across their favorite apps like Facebook, WhatsApp or TripAdvisor. After all, what would a trip abroad be without social networking and info on that best local eatery?
Roamy is particularly useful in the following cases:
1. Keep using Whatsapp when travelling. Just use Roamy to only allow Whatsapp internet access and you're done. Did you know you can sent 500 - 1000 messages with just 1 MB? You can even set a data limit (for example 1 MB), when the limit is reached Roamy will block Whatsapp from further internet access.
2. Looking for that special beach or a nice restaurant but don't know where to go? Use Roamy to only allow Tripadvisor and find what you are looking for. Roamy allows you to safely use data when abroad by only allowing Tripadvisor internet access.
3. Did you ever wonder whether your phone bill is correct? By using Roamy you can measure how much data you consumed, you can even set the view from MB to $. Now you have a way to verify your own data usage.
4. Don't want to block individual apps? Just use a global limit that applies to all apps, internet access will be available until the limit you set is reached. This option can be used at home and abroad
Each time you travel you can use the application to get in touch with your close ones without needing to make any changes to your contact list.
Whenever you make a call the application automatically validates the number to the SIM’s original country (the most basic example, if you’re using an UK mobile operator, the application automatically updates the prefix of your country).
What you need to remember about this application is that it produces NO changes to your contact list, it just applies to your call in course.
- "Activate roaming prefix" – Activates/Deactivates the functionality of the application
- "In roaming alert" – Alerts the user to check phone configuration when entering a roaming service.
- "All time active" – Whenever this option is active, the application will validate numbers with the country code even if NOT using a roaming service. If this option is deactivated, the application will take action only when using a roaming service.
- "Display updated phone number" – Using this option the application will show a message each time you make a call with the updated number. The message is active only for a few seconds.
You need CM Data Manager if:
Your mobile data runs out quickly
You have to pay for every MB you use
You’d like to find out which apps waste your data
Highlights of CM Data Manager:
☆Handy & Light: Less than 5MB and shows real-time data info without pestering you. Get set up in seconds by entering some simple information.
☆Professional & Totally Free: Full protection of your mobile data, and no fees whatsoever!
☆Thoughtful & Accurate: Sends an alert to you when apps are wasting data or you’re near your data limits. Also shows you where you are in your current data cycle.
☆Monitor data usage:
Monitor mobile data usage 24/7 and show accurate info instantly. No need to text or wait again!
☆Budget your data, save your phone bill:
Avoid overspending by setting a monthly cap and we’ll help ensure you never go over.
☆Extend your data life:
Stop apps from inappropriately using data in the background and keep data available for later.
☆Measure network speed:
A cute floating widget shows your true network speed. Find out how fast your network really goes.
• add activities
• specify a minimum target
• specify a maximum limit
• view reports of your progress
• see estimates for reaching your goals
• share accomplishments with your friends
No matter if you want to reach a goal like going to the gym more often, or break a bad habit like eating the wrong stuff, this app is for you. You can keep track of these activities by simply pressing a button. Have a look at your progress in the reports tab and share your results with your friends.
All this for free and without ads! No strings attached!
Just count it whenever you do it!
- Find out which apps are using the most data
- Track current data usage and estimate usage over time
- Easy-to-understand views of daily and monthly data activities
- Integrated cell and wi-fi speed tests and wi-fi hotspot locator
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets
***** “Very nice interface, easy to use and track data usage.”
***** “Useful and looks great.”
***** “Great app! I highly recommend it.”
- Data usage monitoring for Android smartphones and tablets, from version 2.2 to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Nexus 7
- Test download, upload, and ping speeds for both wi-fi and cell connections
- Find nearby Google Places hotspots where other users have tested wi-fi speeds
- Visit the Cisco Data Meter website to view aggregated global and regional mobile data usage metrics (http://www.ciscovni.com/data-meter)
- Compare your data usage to other Data Meter users from around the world
- No continuous foreground service; the service only runs briefly on a connection state change so Data Meter consumes less battery life
Keywords: data counter, data monitor, data tracker, data manager, data traffic, smartphone usage, tablet usage, mobile Internet, network traffic
With ReTweet, you can easily RT the old way. Just share a tweet with ReTweet from within the official app and it will send the RT back to the app in the way we all like it.
Please report problems by email!
1.05: better error checking