You can also use this application to see which of your friends are paying you the most attention. We call this feature "Stalkers". It shows you a list with your top stalkers in descending order.
UPDATE: You can now view your friends' stalker list as well.
The latest version includes the ability to flag any of your friends to track changes in their profile. We call this feature "Stalking". If you flag a friend as stalking, you will receive a notification anytime that they make a change to their profile. This is convenient if you want to be notified when you're latest crush becomes single.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Tags: facebook, unfriend, defriend, frenemy, unfollow, frenemies, frienemies, stalkers, stalk, stalking, see stalkers of friends
You can specify the times of day when you want the app notification to make the alert sound and when you want it to just vibrate. The default setting for sound is set from 10am to 10pm.
Each person who appears on your unfriend list will be marked as “NEW” in the first 24 hours after being unfriended. You can remove any person from that list or browse to their online Facebook profile using your phone’s browser.
If it is you who decides to remove another Facebook member from your list – you will still receive the same alert from our app.
The app will also automatically let all of your Facebook friends know that you have downloaded this app by posting a short message on your wall.
If you have the lite/free version of this app already installed - please uninstall it by going to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Unfriend Watch Lite -> Uninstall
This very simple aplication to keep track of changes in your friend list and see who removes you from Facebook !
Please read CAREFULLY the info below !
This application limited by facebook developer limits. If facebook show deleted we see deleted. If you see in here a friend in deleted list first you check your friend profile first. who remove you.
Also dont try for two or more account in app, just use one facebook user.
O Colab (www.colab.re) é uma rede social voltada para a cidadania, pois faz a ponte entre cidadãos e cidades, conectando pessoas a prefeituras e órgãos públicos.
Nos comprometemos a enviar todas as publicações para as prefeituras, além de encaminhar as respostas recebidas de volta aos cidadãos. Colabore com a sua cidade e participe da construção de um ambiente melhor para todos, interagindo com amigos e outros cidadãos numa plataforma social e transparente.
Com o Colab, você poderá fazer três tipos de publicação:
- Fiscalize: indique problemas e irregularidades da sua cidade, como buracos em vias, iluminação pública queimada, calçadas irregulares e muitos mais.
- Proponha: elabore soluções e projetos para melhorar a sua cidade, discuta com amigos e outros participantes, atraia apoiadores e faça o seu papel na construção de uma sociedade melhor para todos.
- Avalie: dê nota às diversas entidades e instituições públicas. Mostre como está a escola municipal do seu filho, fale se foi bem atendido em um posto de saúde e colabore com a rede.
Quanto mais você participa, mais pontos ‘Colabs’ você acumula. Atraia apoiadores para as suas publicações e seja um cidadão socialmente ativo e influente. Colabore!
- Inclua fotos em todos os seus posts, seja ele do 'Fiscalize' ou do 'Proponha';
- Diga onde está a irregularidade ou a solução que você está propondo através da sua localização atual ou inclua o endereço;
- Veja todo o seu histórico de participação no mapa;
- Acesse a página da sua cidade e veja no mapa os posts dos seus amigos;
- Faça login pelo Facebook e não esqueça de convidar todos os seus amigos para participar.
Additionally the app shows all the friends who deleted their Facebook Account.
Track friend added
Track relationship status changes (married, single...)
Will remember information for different Facebook accounts.
Track multiple Facebook accounts. For a family member or friend that doesn't have an Android phone. Or if you have multiple Facebook accounts you want to keep track of. Just log out and log in as the new user. If you have the Facebook app installed and don't want to log out of that one, just go to preferences and uncheck "use SSO".
Also track relationship status changes. Showing the relationship status of your friends in the current list. In preferences can uncheck it so will not alert you when a status was changed.
Showing birthdays (and age) for those that chose to share the information.
App will NO LONGER track or try to determine if the removed friend just unfriended you, blocked you or had their account deactivated for some reason.
You can backup the database and save the friended and unfriended lists. It will save the database on the SD card so you can back it up and if you reset or get a new phone you can restore it.
Whatever feedback you can give me I'd appreciate it. You can email me at email@example.com or leave a comment here or on the Facebook page. Thanks.
Friend Tracker is an application that was made specifically for keeping track of your friends on facebook and to see in detail which of your friend added you.
Each time you run the application you will see if there is a change to the total number of friends. If there is a change you will get a total of the friends that added you.
You have an option of getting the list of names from the last time you ran the application, a list of new friends and another list of friends that added you.
When you first log in to Friend Tracker the first screen will have the total number of your friends you currently have. Next time you run the application, if there are any changes, it will show you a total number of those that added you.
After installation, click on the login button and log into Facebook with your username and password, if asked.
The first screen will show a summary of total friends. Next time you run the app, if there are any changes to your number of friends there will be a total number showing the friends that were added or removed and the phone will vibrate. To get a detail of the new friends just swipe the screen right or left (4 screens total) or click on the new changes and it will take you to that detailed screen. When you click on a friend in the detailed screen it will take you to their Facebook profile page.
There is a summary screen and 4 lists (screens): Removed Friends, Added Friends and the full Current Facebook friend list and their relationship status and a birthday list. The full friend list might not be complete because of the way Facebook tracks a friend. The number you see in the app might be a bit lower.
More from developer
Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.
Pause/resume via the buttons in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes four meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan singing bowl, and Zen gong)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
timer, countdown, meditation, zazen, sitting, buddhism, buddha, dhamma, dharma, enlightenment, peace, happiness
- Entire Pali Tipitaka, Commentaries and Sub-commentaries, as well as other texts
- Search and bookmark functions
- Pali-English dictionary resources, including the PED, CPED, CEPD, and DPPN.
- Instant dictionary lookup with declension matching by highlighting words in text (Android 3+)
- AccessToInsight.org English website integration and ability to bookmark ATI pages
- Pali-English quiz to test vocabulary
- - - - -
Android Tipitaka is based on the free and open source E-Tipitaka project by Sutee Sudprasert:
and is available as a forked project on github itself:
Tipitaka files are taken from the VRI tipitaka here:
On first run, the app will download the required database file (20+ MB). That's the only time it uses the Internet; there are no ads, etc. If it doesn't download the database properly, download the file here:
put it in your sd card directory and unpack it with a file manager.
Keywords: pali tipitaka buddhism buddhist buddha dhamma dharma canon tripitaka
Simple app for looking up Pali words in four different Pali<>English dictionaries.
Available dictionaries include:
CPED - Concise Pali-English Dictionary
CEPD - Concise English-Pali Dictionary
DPPN - Dictionary of Pali Proper Names
PED - Pali-English Dictionary
The app uses Velthuis input scheme (aa = ā, .t = ṭ, "n = ṅ, etc.).
Pali is the language of the historic Buddha:
and is the language of the Theravada Buddhist Tipitaka.
Standard QWERTY keyboard layout with Pali and Sanskrit diacritics and Pali dictionary (about 75,000 of the most common word-forms in the Pali texts).
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
Note, you will need a special font to actually display the diacritics properly. Instructions on one way to do this are here (requires root):
-- Records wav files to a customizable directory, with date and time stamps for file names.
-- Choose sample rate (8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 44100)
-- Plays back last recorded wav file by default, but any wav file on the device can be played via the file picker.
-- Shows waveform for current wav file as background image.
-- Totally free and open-source; no ads.
Based on Public Domain Sound Recorder by Tim Hutt:
The app is useless by itself. In order to be useful, it requires an archive of Pali and English texts placed on your SD card. An example of such an archive is here:
- single click snippet to send to clipboard
- optional snippet label/comment
- snippet editing, deleting, reordering, sharing
- includes homescreen widget
- compatible with Samsung multiwindow mode
- backup and sync to Google account