Now you can get the experience without the nagging of ads.
Tired of waiting for your friend to come online on Facebook?
Well, here's an app to track your selected Facebook friends, it keeps you notifying about their online status without signing into Facebook chat.
You will be invisible(offline) to your friends and it will also keep you giving the 'Last Seen' timestamp of your selected friends.
You can also add personalized ringtone to each of your friends to distinguish between them whenever you get any notification.
Now this app comes up with an added feature of "Crush List". You can now also add your selected buddy to a 'Crush List', if that person is your crush. Now whenever your crush will add you to their 'Crush List'. Both you and your 'Crush' will be notified of the activity. ;)
Online Friends Notify for Facebook Pro (Clique Notifier Pro) helps you to track Facebook chat status of selected friends.
It keeps you notifying whenever friends present in your "Tracking List" comes online or goes offline, so that you don't have to waste your time on Facebook just waiting for someone to come online ;).
How to use:
1. Login in.
2. Add Friends you want to track.
3. Minimize App [ we've got your back!! ]
• Easy Facebook friend access with search bar and fast scroll.
• Easy and secure Facebook login.
• Last Seen time stamps for every selected friends.
• Personalized ringtones for each selected friend.
• Customizable 'Tracking Interval' for friends.
• Notifications for both 'online coming' and 'offline going' for each selected friends.
• Flexible maintenance of Tracking List.
• Easy deletion of friends from Tracking List.
• Customize the tracking interval.
• No additional fees, 100% free, it only uses your internet data connection or WiFi.
• Quick notification.
• Minimize App
• Customize notification
• If you want to avoid getting notifications very frequently, then you can update the tracking interval to 2, 5, 10, 30 or even 1 hour.
• Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/CliqueNotifier
• If you are having some problem using this app then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Nevigative Drawer menu
★ Jump to top:If you pressed the option you will be top
★ Refresh:If you pressed refresh option you will be refreshed
★ News Feed:You can access your News Feed so fastly
★ Notifications:You can easily access your notification
★ Online Friends:You can easily check who are in online
★ Message:You can get you message
★ Groups:You can get your importent groups
★ Page:You can handel you pages
★ Rate Us:You can rate us so that we can improve our service
★ Kill:When you pressed the kill option apps will be closed
We create safe, trusted networks of college students at each campus.
Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. (These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.) To set multiple timers using speech, separate using the word "again", as in "five minutes again ten minutes"
Pause / resume via the button in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- option to set multiple consecutive timers via the "adv" button
- speech recognition via long-press on clock button (set multiple timers separated by the word "again")
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (defaults to Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes five meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan bell, Tibetan singing bowl, Zen gong, and bird song)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
- licensed under the GPL 3+: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- Entire Pali Tipitaka, Commentaries and Sub-commentaries, as well as other texts
- Text search and in-page search
- Concordance for switching between Mula, Atthakatha and Tika passages
- Pali-English dictionary resources, including the PED, CPED, CEPD, and DPPN.
- Instant dictionary lookup with declension matching by highlighting words in text (Android 3+)
- AccessToInsight.org English website integration and ability to bookmark ATI pages
- Pali-English quiz to test vocabulary
- - - - -
Android Tipitaka is based on the free and open source E-Tipitaka project by Sutee Sudprasert:
and is available on github itself:
Tipitaka files are taken from the VRI tipitaka here:
On first run, the app will download the required database file (20+ MB). That's the only time it uses the Internet; there are no ads, etc. If it doesn't download the database properly, download the file here:
put it in your sd card directory and unpack it with a file manager.
- single click snippet to send to clipboard
- optional snippet label/comment
- snippet editing, deleting, reordering, sharing
- includes homescreen widget
- compatible with Samsung multiwindow mode
- backup and sync to Google account
Simplest way to record and play back wav files on your device.
-- NEW! Option to record from Bluetooth microphone
-- Records wav files to a customizable directory, with date and time stamps for file names.
-- Choose sample rate (8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 44100)
-- Plays back last recorded wav file by default, but any wav file on the device can be played via the file picker.
-- Shows waveform for current wav file as background image.
-- Totally free and open-source; no ads.
Based on Public Domain Sound Recorder by Tim Hutt:
The app is useless by itself. In order to be useful, it requires an archive of Pali and English texts placed on your SD card. An example of such an archive is here:
Standard QWERTY keyboard layout with Pali and Sanskrit diacritics and Pali dictionary (about 75,000 of the most common word-forms in the Pali texts).
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
Note, you will need a special font to actually display the diacritics properly. Instructions on one way to do this are here (requires root):
* variable speed and pitch slider
* option to maintain pitch when changing speed
* almost 1000 audio files (syllables) included with the app
Simple app for looking up Pali words in four different Pali<>English dictionaries.
Available dictionaries include:
CPED - Concise Pali-English Dictionary
CEPD - Concise English-Pali Dictionary
DPPN - Dictionary of Pali Proper Names
PED - Pali-English Dictionary
The app uses Velthuis input scheme (aa = ā, .t = ṭ, "n = ṅ, etc.).
Pali is the language of the historic Buddha:
and is the language of the Theravada Buddhist Tipitaka.
Meditation.Sirimangalo.Org is an online meditation community based around the teachings of Sirimangalo International, a non-profit religious organization in Canada that has Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo of Thailand as its spiritual head.
For an introduction to our meditation teachings please read our booklet, available for free online at:
The app features the following:
* a list of all meditation sessions in progress
* a live chat with emoticons
* a log of total minutes of the site's meditation by hour of day for the past month
* a list of commitments that can be undertaken by members and tracked for fulfilment
* a simple notification system to trigger a sound on completion of a meditation session
* a simple audio player to notify of and listen to audio feeds from the server
This app is free and open source, licensed under the GPL3+. Source code is available here:
Source code for the server portion is likewise free and open source, licensed under the GPL3+, here: