Important Note: By purchasing this application from here, you are supporting the Open Source project (hardware and software), and enable us to constantly keep the application up to date. Also you will always get the most recent updates from us directly. You can download the source code and the application at http://www.osciprime.com under GPL.
This is a fully functional Android Oscilloscope. It works with the standard microphone audio input as well as with our USB Oscilloscope. It replaces our legacy version of the "OsciPrime Oscilloscope".
*Best Experience on Tablets or devices with large Screens*
-> Powerful multi-touch functionality in an oscilloscope like never seen before
-> All basic oscilloscope functionality (Trigger, Interleave, Measurement, Attenuation, Offset, etc.)
-> Hardware Ready: With our OsciPrime Oscilloscope hardware, you can measure real voltage sources => http://www.osciprime.com
-> Customization: Measuring in dark environments? Set up your workspace theme-colors as you like to fit your requirements.
-> Export Screenshots to PNG for further use
-> 44100 kHz Mic input Mono
-> USB Oscilloscope 2x 8 bit 6 [Msps/s]
-> http://www.osciprime.com for more Info about USB scope specs
Currently working on:
-> Testing and improving Hardware
-> Adding Logging Support for the Android Application
-> Tinkering for an Ubuntu Version of the SW
Information regarding USB Oscilloscope Hardware:
We are currently developing a new hardware board, which we will make available for ordering under http://www.osciprime.com.
Refunds: You are not happy with our Oscilloscope, or your device does not support feature XY? No problem, we are refunding you even after the standard refund window! Just get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue or refund you.
Release 19 November 2013
+ Improved Graphics performance by removing unnecessary layer
+ Font size refined to scale better with displays
+ Fixed misbehaving lower bar on 4.4 (Nexus 5)
Release 22 November 2012
+ Calibration Offset is now calculated as float (fixes bug with OsciPrime hardware)
Release 31 October 2012
+ Fixed Nullpointer in Audio Source
+ Added Buffer Preview and Window
+ USB OsciPrime: Uses double the amount of Y-Space now
+ Added xxhdpi graphics
Release 19 October 2012
+ Added debugging Option for manually setting params on the hardware
+ Fixed issue with triggering on falling edge
+ Improved trigger results for low frequencies
+ Fixed notification issue
Release 23 August 2012
+ Temporarily disabled attenuation changed when source not running
+ Added a new offset parameter for every attenuation setting
+ Added option to fetch calibration of the USB scope from our webserver
+ Fixed a bug with the network sink where it would hang until client connects
+ Added option for fullscreen mode (experimental)
+ Added option to stop data acquisition when exiting the application
+ Changed the color palette
+ Changed app name to "OsciPrime" only
Release 27 Jul 2012
+ Redone calibration implementation
+ Handles are now more flexible and easier to add
+ Added Holo Dark Style Checkboxes
+ Added Network Sink and Source (experimental)
+ Added Clipping indication (see settings)
+ Fixed default zoom level for other resolutions
+ Added Button to activate probe compensation for USB
+ Externalized some Strings
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
It works on:
* Moto G
It does NOT work on:
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: FINE_LOCATION(for GPS), COARSE_LOCATION(for WiFi/Cell)
When you are lying on bed. The screen changes to landscape. Have to open system settings to disable Auto-rotate screen. Did you find it is really inconvenient? This app provides a super easy way for switching this setting.
And it provides a state icon to indicate the current setting.
Rotation Lock is released under GPLv2 License.
Source code at https://github.com/phuang/RotationLock
* Can not lock landscape orientation, because Android system does not allow it.
* The lock does work in some apps which do not respect system auto-rotate screen setting.
Alarm has several unique features:
- Alarm is free and does not contain ads.
- You should solve puzzle in order to turn off the alarm.
- The morning alarm clock will show a fresh joke.
- The latest forecast will be displayed for the place where you are.
- Alarm will delight you with lovely wallpaper every day.
Clock is being tested now, so we would be grateful to hear your feedbacks and suggestions.
Clock requires additional permissions:
- Authorization to obtain the coordinates of GPS, in order to know where you are and display the weather forecast for that place.
- Permission to access the Internet, in order to be able to provide you with fresh jokes, weather and wallpapers. Alarm works without a network connection.
The alarm is now open source: https://github.com/seagullua/Alarm-x4
Favorites does not persist
Please submit bug reports or potential enhancements to http://github.com/linuxmotion/OpenFileManager
The application is provided free of charge and is not supported by adds. That means no adds to deal with, no add free version to purchase, it just all there, at the tip of your fingers.
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Bluetooth your phone can be used to scroll on your Desktop/Laptop.
Head over to our technical blog for instructions and the source code for the Linux side.
The source code demonstrates how to use Bluetooth and the Linux uinput system to emulate mouse movement or key presses.
*This tool only works with Linux (tested on Ubuntu)*
*The tool is open source (GPL) and you are required to compile the Linux source code*
Thanks for your support :)
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
All you need to do is start up "Source Grabber" and enter your URL, hit Grab!, then go to /mnt/sdcard/sourcegrabber/ in your favorite file browser, and there you go! The source of the target website!
If you don't have a file browser or can't find a good one, I recommend the free version (or paid if you want to) of 'Astro.' It's a great HTML as Text viewer.
This is a completely free (and ad free) open source effort to bring the best svn client to the android platform! There are no limitations this free version, I just ask that you use the jira: http://www.valleytg.com/jira to report any bugs or issues (also if you want to contribute to the project). The available Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: http://www.valleytg.com/jira
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Currently looking for help with French, Japanese and Russian translations, if you can help, there is more information at these links:
French : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-35
Russian : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-15
Japanese : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-14
Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
You can limit maximal size data for download! Chose this options when you use limitation internet.
- svn (download only folder "trunk");
- bzr (not tested).
- Continue download not support. Every start, program download project from beginning, in selected folder, and replace existing files.
This is a widget so you need to drop it on your homescreen it is not an app.
There is a bug/feature on Android 4.x systems with widgets. If you can't see the widget in the widget list, try starting the App slw cpu app which only tells you: "you doing it wrong" after this you will see the widget in the widget list.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
To use it, after you tap on a link, just select Open Link in App from the chooser dialog box. If you don't see a chooser dialog, but you think you should, go to Settings => Apps => Browser or Chrome, or whichever app is currently handling the link, and tap Clear defaults.
Current supported apps:
If you're technical, it's pretty straightforward to add a new app. Feel free to jump in! Source code:
This is for now just a Demo of whats possible, as you only can find your Keys for now but finding the Phone is not possible.
There are many more possibilities
This App is open-source! You can help me with development -> https://github.com/denizkoekden/OpenFetch