You'll find tons of FREE sing-along story books with songs, pictures, stories, narration and animations for your preschool kids and children! Kids Story Books will develop your childrens preschool reading skills. Designed to help develop your children and toddlers reading and recognition of common words in a fun, safe and educational environment. Learning to read has never been SO MUCH FUN for preschool toddlers! Tablet Support!
ALL stories and books are completely free for your preschool childs learning and enjoyment during their preschool reading years. There are 13 stories for your child to read, and more will be coming over time.
Your child will learn how to:
★ Read simple words
★ Match words to their correct positions in sentences
★ Identify objects
★ Sing popular songs
Your child will LEARN TO READ by following the NARRATION that accompanies each page. Each word will be expertly pronounced whenever pressed, therefore teaching your child the pronunciation of each word of the story.
Most importantly, your child will also LOVE THE POPULAR NURSERY RHYME SONGS that play on each page when they hit the "play" button or when they complete all the words for the page. And all characters and objects have their own UNIQUE SOUND EFFECTS so that your child will have endless hours of fun playing with each character and object on the page.
Some of the key features include:
★ ALL FREE uniquely themed stories
★ BIG, FUN and BRIGHT PICTURES that appeal to your childs natural curiousity
★ Most characters on the screen will animate in some way when touched and moved around the screen!
★ INTERACTIVE PICTURES that allow your childs imagination to run wild as they move the pieces around the page in play!
★ TEXT is highlighted as the narrator reads the sentences
★ Teaches your child where each word belongs in a sentence by requiring them to drag the word into the correct part of the sentence before progressing
★ All sentences and words are PROFESSIONALLY NARRATED to teach your child how to pronounce words correctly
★ NURSERY RHYMES accompany each page to allow your child to SING-ALONG to the story
Currently includes the following popular stories and nursery rhymes for your children to read and sing along to:
- Jack and Jill
- Five Little Ducks
- Where is my dog
- Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald
- Row Row Row your boat
- If you're happy and you know it
MORE STORIES and SONGS to come soon as we create and release them!
- http://www.freesfx.co.uk for the use of the music "psyche up" for the menu screens background music
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Is your goal any of these?
* Get a new book every day
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Your child learns to read these stories by him/herself
Then Read Me Stories is for you!
If you want your child to learn to read by themselves and graduate an awesome and confident little reader, you can help them accomplish that!
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of hundreds of educational children’s stories
* Start at your child's current reading level
* Get more books (to learn new skills) at your child's pace
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with kids that fail reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks engage your child with Disney-caliber illustrations and voices like they've grown to expect from modern animated movies, achieving higher engagement than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Read Me Stories a positive introduction to reading and will nurture your child's education development.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.
Read free Essays books. Discover the best Essays stories by popular writers.
- Search and browse more than 1225 books
- Downloaded books can also be read offline
- Customize your reading settings to personalize your experience
- Collect & organize your favorite books
- User-friendly interface and intuitive control
- Other useful features not to miss: recent read books
- Share books with friends via email, facebook, ...
What are you waiting for? Download our app & Get started reading today!
Please let us know if you have suggestions.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
This application should work on all android devices
This application will allow you to do the following:
1- advanced search parameters on thousands of books, categories or specific lists
Search is performed in parallel threads using synchronization and semiphores to control the process
2- You can navigate to specific pages or ones saved in your favorites.
3- The books are organized into categories you can download, delete or search by category
4- The ability to use removable storage
5- You can import new books from your personal library
6- By extending the Android views you are allowed to control font size, color, or background
7- The ability to share your reading with friends
More features are included. check the help section and email me if you need any help
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
(Available languages, Turkish, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Amharic, Bosanski, Bulgarian, Burmese, Czech, Dansk, Farsi, Georgian, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Holland, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Magyar, Malay, Malayalam, Maranao, Norwegian, Pashto, Polski, Portugues, Romanian, Serbian, Shqiptar, Suomalainen, Svensk, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Urdu, Uzbek.)