Do you use the same password for every website? If so, what if your password in one website is divulged? If not, is it difficult to remember them, or do you often face dislocation?
If you have such issues, why not try Gold Lock? It will keep you away from such troubles.
Gold Lock is a password manager to protect your password against compromise through use of an encryption algorithm. Your website account, mail address, credit card, and other information is encrypted and saved in a database which is very difficult to hacked.
• Simply design with concise appearance. User friendly and easy to use.
• Small, less than 1MB. While most android Apps are more than 5~6MB.
• Compatible with almost all the android system, requires 2.2, while most Apps require 4.0 or above.
• Uses the highest levels of privacy and security (AES) and is a zero-knowledge provider.
• Requires Only storage read/write access permission, rather than others.
ReviewsReview policy and info
2. Make apk file smaller.