Despite an abundance of listing applications that provide us with a multitude of filters and options, there is nothing quite as good as the word of a trusted friend. When it comes to making decisions, whether it is something as trivial as what book to read next, or as important as what school to pick for the kids, no number of ratings from anonymous individuals, and no statistic in studies and surveys can sway us like the advice of those around us.
This is exactly what Good1 captures, so that this trusted advice is quite literally on the tips of your fingers. Good1 is the most reliable way to find any and all services that are used by your friends, and members of your community.
We at Good1 believe that a solution to a problem must not just be sufficient, it must be easy and fit into your day-to-day life like a glove on a hand; and every design decision we have made is with your convenience in mind. You will find our interface to be easy to navigate, with many familiar elements combined to create a powerful and intuitive platform to facilitate word-of-mouth exchange.
Furthermore, we believe in reducing effort. Hence, we provide a single stop gateway where you can not just talk about services and activities that your friends are partaking, but also chat directly with verified service providers, schedule events with them. All this, and more, free of cost!
- Explore our extensive list of services / activities that your friends are using / partaking and see what they think of it.
- If you want more suggestions, seek help from your friends, and receive their suggestions.
- Chat directly with service providers to get more information
- If you are a business owner / service provider, create a business profile and get started. Send Good1 requests to your customers and receive their feedback. Watch your business grow organically from recommendations from your happy customers.
- If you are a business owner / service provider, manage your customers by creating customer lists, scheduling events and reminders, creating broadcast groups to easily manage communications.