• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Test the speed of your WiFi or LAN network between your mobile devices (mobile
phone, tablet) or between your mobile device and your computer.
Test the speed of your wireless router. Measure the performance of a Samba share.
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
* Test upload and download speed.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Test Samba share speed (from v1.1)
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks (from v1.6)
* Export your results in csv format (from v1.5)
* Test Ethernet speed (from v1.4): Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (For example it is a Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
* You can also share the result on Facebook or Google+
For more details see Settings/Info in the application or in my blog:
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
Ever wondered which application cost your traffic and your money?
Use Speed Test to check out your currently network speed
-Test speed when network is available.
- Discover your real-time network Speed
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily download stats in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile data and WiFi data.
- Logs your data traffic of last 30 days.
- Battery Efficient
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will cause crashes (Force close) when you remove the card.
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
Fixed graphical glitches in higher model phones.
Maximum upload and download speeds.
Track the network used for the test.
History of Speedtest results
As for results, you won't see 10x your speed, however we GUARANTEE at least a 20% increase. However, the average speed increase among all of our thousands of app users is a 79.21% increase. That is almost doubling each user's internet speed. Some users will see a 40% internet speed boost, some users will see a 140% increase. It just depends on the type of connection, carrier, type of phone, etc.
==FOR BEST RESULTS==
Open the Internet Speed Booster app and use it at least once a day at the start of your day. This will keep your connection very up-to-date, and will keep an optimized speed. If it seems as though the app did not work, don't give up! It is very rare, but it may take a few cleanings (don't do the cleanings right after each other, wait at least 4 hours between cleanings) before the results fully take place.
==SPREAD THE WORD!==
If you use the Internet Speed Booster and like what it does, spread the word! The Internet Speed Booster is available because of revenue generated from ads. They may be a little bit annoying, but they allow us to feed the mouths of our families and to put out more advances in internet speed boosting technology. The more people that install and use the Internet Speed Booster, the better for everyone! Another thing that helps more than anything, leave us a review/rating! Of course there are a lot of critics so we do get some negative reviews, so we need a lot of positive reviews to balance them out! Let the world know what you think of the Internet Speed Booster!
Thanks everyone! Updates to the Internet Speed Booster's algorithm come out at least twice a week. Thank you for your dedicated support!
Jederzeit einfach und bequem die Netzgeschwindigkeit testen!
Ist Ihnen das 3G-Netz nicht schnell genug? Überzeugen Sie sich von Vodafone LTE und erreichen Sie bis zu 150Mbit/s. Die App bringt Sie direkt zu aktuellen Angeboten.
Außerdem helfen Sie uns unser Netz zu optimieren, damit wir Ihnen die bestmögliche Kapazität zur Verfügung stellen können.
Auf einen Blick, immer auf dem neuesten Stand:
• Informationen über Ihren aktuellen Datenverbrauch allgemein
• Datenverbrauch der einzelnen von Ihnen genutzten Apps und Smartphone Dienste
• Ihr Datenverbrauch im Wi-fi allgemein
• Der Datenverbrauch Ihrer Apps im Wi-fi
• Die Dauer Ihrer durchgeführten Gespräche
• Die Netzverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Die Anteile Ihrer Internetverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Messung von Download- und Upload-Geschwindigkeit sowie Ping
• Ergebnisse speichern, in Maps anzeigen lassen und über Facebook teilen
Alle Daten die an Vodafone übermittelt werden, sind nicht Personen bezogen und anonymisierte Daten. Dabei ist zu beachten, dass je nach Tarif Kosten entstehen können.
Da jede einzelne Messung von verschiedenen Faktoren beeinflusst wird, können die Ergebnisse von der tatsächlich erreichbaren Geschwindigkeit abweichen. Daher raten wir Ihnen öfters und zu unterschiedlichen Zeitpunkten zu testen.
Just watch the introduce video for a quick review.
We believe you will like it if you are care about network traffic throughput all the time.
-No matter what App run in the foreground, you can alway know the network throughput.
-Display the network throughput with chart.
-Tap and slip the chart to anywhere you want!
-The chart can auto hide after there is no network traffic for a while.
-Custom your view ! You can disable chart, let it show only numeric.
-Monitor network type support: 3G, wifi, Bluetooth.
-Click the "Net Speed Meter" notification can launch the config screen.
-Long press the chart can also bring you into the config screen.
net network meter download upload byte KBytes Kbits speed throughput trafficmonitor speedtest meter wifi 3G HSPA HSPA+ wifi bluetooth
- Medir la velocidad de bajada y subida.
- Determinar la latencia de red.
- Almacenar un histórico de resultados: consulta las últimas mediciones que has realizado.
- Compartir el resultado via email o Twitter.
- Geolocaliza tu velocidad! Al realizar la medición, se almacena tu ubicación actual junto al resultado para que luego puedas consultar la calidad de la red en esa zona.
TestDeVelocidad.es forma parte del Grupo ADSLZone con más de 14 millones de visitas al mes.