Backup your photos, files, folders or SMS messages automatically to your SD card, FTP server or send to your e-mail address.
You can set many "backup-rules" to save your important files, folders, or SMS messages from your device.
If you want to save automatically every day or every hour etc. your new photos from SD card to your FTP, you can add a new "rule" in "List of rules" and complete the following settings:
- first you need to set up your FTP access in main menu "FTP"
- go to "List of rules" menu and press the "New" key
- add a name to your new rule, select the type of source (File, Directory, SMS), select the target type (Move to: E-mail, FTP, SD card), select the source and target path, and the occurence (Check every: x-minute, hour, day, month). Save the rule.
You can set the following rule types:
Directory ---> SD card
Directory ---> FTP
Directory ---> E-mail
File ---> SD card
File ---> FTP
File ---> E-mail
SMS ---> SD card
SMS ---> FTP
SMS ---> E-mail
- If you have a rule to save a directory every day, when the application run 2. time, will save only the new or modifyed files
- You can edit the rules in "List of rules" menu by tap and hold the item.
- If you don't have SMTP access to send outgoing e-mail messages, you can use your G-Mail free SMTP:
go to application main menu: "E-mail" and make the following setting:
SMTP Address or IP: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP User: Your G-Mail email address
SMTP Password: your G-Mail password
SMTP Port: 465
You can buy the paid adsfree version here in Android Play with Google Checkout
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
★★★★★ "As useful as it is beautiful"
★★★★★ "Can potentially help you tier down to a lower data plan rate"
★★★★★ "Most popular app of its class in AppStore"
* Firewall to control usage on an app-by-app basis (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Redesigned UI (Sleek new design)
* Usage per app statistics
* Usage per day statistics
* Floating window display (shows Plan usage % and current download speed in a convenient and discreet overlay on your home screen)
* Speed test (to check your current download and upload potential
* Advanced data usage prediction to help you stay on track with plan
* 2 widget styles
√ Tracking: edit your settings to provide early alerts when usage reaches a preset limit.
√ Simple setup: Edit and customize your profile in seconds: Set your monthly data limit, billing cycle days . That's it!
Data Usage Defender works flawlessly on the majority of Android phone models (more than 400 devices) but with all the Android stock and custom ROMs and all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) plus all sorts of installed application combinations it is difficult to ensure a perfect user experience. Please be understanding and positive if you find bugs or experience difficulties. Give us feedback and we will fix the problem to the best of our abilities. Thank you for your support and we look forward to your continual satisfaction with our product, Data Usage Defender.
If you find any bugs within the app or have any suggestions please send us an email detailing the problem. Leaving 1 star on the Android Market does little to help in fixing the bug and is not as effective as sending a direct email to us at email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours. Please support us as we work hard to produce top-quality apps.
To search Data Usage Defender, you may try with Key Words: Data Usage ,data plan, traffic, package, network, 3G, LTE, 4G, GPRS, WiFi, EDGE, data, speed, carrier, China Mobile, China Unicom, network package, speed test, save billing, download, battery, DataUsage, watchdog, firewall, watchdog
Also includes activities for use in conjunction with Locale, Setting profiles or any app that support shortcuts t activities.
* In legacy mode, the app modifies the APN settings.
* I recommend to set 3G availability to true (with the app) before uninstall, to avoid problems.
* Grayed options are only available for donators. For donate, please open the app, then click "Unlock features"...
* If the connection/disconnection takes a few seconds is due to the Android connections management.
* If you have problems, please: CONTACT WITH ME. I CAN SOLVE IT!!!
PLEASE, DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR BEFORE CONTACT WITH ME TO REPORT A ERROR. IF RATE AND NO EXPLAIN A ERROR OR ISSUE IN A EMAIL, IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ME TO REPAIR. ALSO. A "don't works, is useless" RATE IS NOT USEFUL FOR THE REST OF USERS OR FOR THE DEVELOPERS.
Be comprehensive, this is a hobby:)
* This is a WIDGET, you can't find it in the App list, but in the Widget list. To add it to your home screen, push "Menu" button on home screen, select "Add"->"Widgets"->"DataSwitch".
* For Android 4.0: Android 4.0 has a bug, Widgets sometimes don't appear in the widget list after installation, in that case, reboot your phone, then you will find it in the widget list.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
Be one of the 900K+ users who trust G Cloud to protect their Android with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you'd be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won't find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮ New: Cloud Gallery: Your life memories in a Timeline ✮✮
✮✮ New: Locate your lost android on a map and so much more! ✮✮
► Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, videos and music
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Upgrade to unlimited storage for only $1.99/mo.
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
► Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon AWS cloud storage
► Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
► Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/Migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in with your email and password
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and ask you what to restore, or restore everything for you in a tap
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
✮✮ Backup your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> Settings and tap install G Cloud Apps Backup. ✮✮
Tip: Got PC? Download Zoolz, another cool product from G Cloud team. Unlimited storage for only $2/mo. Try it now FREE. https://www.zoolz.com
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more...
Backup and Restore items supported:
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
- Quota (see screenshot)
- Choose which network interfaces to display (cell, wifi, tethering)
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
Is Data counter widget your favourite net counter and watchdog? Do you enjoy having control of your data traffic usage? Please donate a few dollars by buying this app. :-)
If you want to you can also donate using PayPal.
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on Google Play.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster's setting to use internal storage (see "Backup folder").
This is the free version with Ads, go AppMonster PRO to get ads disabled.
G+ BETA community: http://goo.gl/5vykqE
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
More from developer
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive or Dropbox.
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox.
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
2) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
3) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
4) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
5) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
6) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications (only applications without application data, also applications are not stored in cloud)
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive or Dropbox
For rooted devices only.
App allows application Backup Your Mobile to write secure settings and apns.
After instalation enable option Content Provider in advanced menu and restart the device.