It has a large menu that lets you adjust settings to each individual learning pace.
You can move and resize the maps to suit all mobile screens.
You can fully customize the look to suit your tastes.
It has funny sound effects to make the game more fun.
Más de 1500 preguntas tipo test desglosadas por Títulos, además de un examen general donde se incluyen todos los títulos.
Podrás ver las preguntas que has fallado y observar tu evolución gracias a los gráficos que incorpora.
Enfocada para estudiar oposiciones y repasar la Constitución en cualquier parte; metro, autobús, etc.
No necesita conexión a Internet. (El permiso sólo es necesario para registrar fallos)
• Texto completo de la Constitución con los cambios más recientes (art. 135).
• Posibilidad de buscar palabras o frases en el texto de la Constitución.
• Más de 1500 preguntas tipo test desglosadas por Título y un Examen General.
• Registro de errores cometidos.
• Configurable el número de Preguntas de cada test.
• Estadísticas para observar la evolución en el estudio.
• Configurable el tiempo para la realización de cada test.
• Modo Repaso.
• Incluye Gráficos estadísticos.
• Posibilidad de Mover la aplicación a la tarjeta SD.
• No requiere conexión a internet (Los permisos de acceso a internet sólo son necesarios para registrar fallos y estadísticas de uso).
• Totalmente segura y gratuita.
The object is put on the map the points you will randomly asking. The separation between the selected position and the actual position of the target on map will penalize you.
When you start the game you will have a distance scoreboard. You should locate Points on the map, the distance to the real location penalized you and is subtracted from your score. The game ends when your distance scoreboard reaches 0. How many locations will give you time to play?
Where's? Geography Game uses the last version of GoogleMaps (v2), more efficient and faster load.
Where's? have an interface attractive and simple and game is highly configurable.
The initial database includes all the capitals of every countries in the world... and is constantly updating. If you want suggest new points send an email or use the feedback option in the game.
You can choose between single player or 2 players on the same device.
You can choose between different levels of difficulty playing with entire World.
Or diffents modes:
- América Latina
- Estados Unidos
And by categories:
- Capitals: All capitals of all countries
- Cities: The most important cities of the world
- Monuments: The most relevants monuments of the world
- Nature: The most beautiful landscapes
- History: The places where important events occurred
And different number of initial distance:
- Journey to the Center of the Earth: 6.371 km or 3.958 mi
- Through Core: 12.742 km or 7.917 mi
- Around the World: 40.075 km or 24.901 mi
Where's? reaches 5.000 downloads! thanks to all the fans of geography.
Support developer with PRO version without ads:
More information and list of the last points added:
Deklinabideapp es una aplicación para aprender Euskera. Más concretamente la declinación de los casos más típicos de la lengua vasca, en su versión de Euskara Batua.
Así con más de 1000 ejercicios, podrás resolver frases, ver las tablas de los distintos casos para su consulta o aprendizaje y cada vez que hagas ejercicios verás en qué fallas más para que sigas practicando.
Además podrás hacerlo en modo offline, sin necesidad de conectarte a Internet para hacer uso de los ejercicios y estudiar las tablas.
Deklinabideapp euskal deklinabideko kasu nagusienak lantzeko tresna da. Interneteko konekziorik gabe erabili ahal izango duzu euskara ikasteko.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, etc.
Learn Spanish app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Spanish, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Recorra la exposición con el apoyo de imágenes, locuciones y mapas. Si lo precisa, puede activar el subtitulado para todos los audios de la guía.
La aplicación le propone dos modos principales de realizar su visita:
- Modo libre: teclee el número de aquellas piezas, vitrinas o áreas de la exposición sobre las que desea ampliar e información.
- Modo de visita guiada: la aplicación le propone un itinerario guiado que parte del mapa de la exposición y de imágenes que le ayudan a posicionarse en la sala.
La Comunidad de Madrid, a través de Canal de Isabel II Gestión, organiza la exposición “Itinerario de Hernán Cortés”. Colaboran el Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia de México y la Real Academia de la Historia de España.
What the medias say about it:
« This app really has it all. It’s fun and extremely educational » —I Use This App
« Scott's Submarine adds some new twists to interactive children's books » —TUAW
« Unusual interactive features and visual effects give this undersea jaunt a glossy digital sheen » —Kirkus Reviews
5 stars and an award for "unique book" —Kids Apps Award
« This will be a hit with kids » —GiggleApps
« A cut above the competition? » —Apps for iPads
« Fun and engaging for any little sea explorer » —Digital Storytime
« Each page is a surprise, each page is a delight. » —IDBOOX
Two reading levels
The story offers two levels of reading: one using simple words, for very young children and a second one with a more advanced vocabulary and a longer text.
Fun yet educational
An exclusive functionality brings an educational note to the app: with a simple tap on the screen, you can take pictures of your favorite scenes, which will be stored in the photo album. If a marine animal is visible on a shot, facts about this animal are displayed, with educative text and a real life photo!
The story can be read to you by native speakers, but you can deactivate this option if you want to tell it yourself. You can also disable text display, ambient sounds and music.
4 built-in languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese.
Search for objects and sea animals
Most pages contain ambient sounds, music and interactive content.
- 37 fully illustrated pages
- 17 sea animal facts with real life photos
- 2 age ratings: 2-3 and 4+
- 4 languages
System requirement: Android 2.2 (arm7)
Info and reviews on Facebook: squareigloo
Follow us on Twitter: @squareigloo
DragonBox Algebra 5+ Is perfect for giving young children a head start in mathematics and algebra. Children as young as five can easily begin to grasp the basic processes involved in solving linear equations without even realising that they are learning. The game is intuitive, engaging and fun, allowing anyone to learn the basics of algebra at his or her own pace.
DragonBox Algebra 5+ covers the following algebraic concepts:
Suitable from age five and up, DragonBox Algebra 5+ gives young learners the opportunity to get familiar with the basics of equation solving.
DragonBox uses a novel pedagogical method based on discovery and experimentation. Players learn how to solve equations in a playful and colorfull game environment where they are encouraged to experiment and be creative. By manipulating cards and trying to isolate the DragonBox on one side of the game board, the player gradually learns the operations required to isolate X on one side of an equation. Little by little, the cards are replaced with numbers and variables, revealing the addition, division and multiplication operators the player has been learning throughout the game.
Playing does not require supervision, although parents can assist them in transferring learned skills into pen and paper equation solving. It is a great game for parents to play with their kids and can even give them an opportunity to freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox was developed by former math teacher Jean-Baptiste Huynh and has been heralded as a perfect example of game-based learning. As a result, it is currently forming the basis of an extensive research project by the Center For Game Science at the University of Washington.
* 10 progressive chapters (5 learning, 5 training)
* 200 puzzles
* Learn to solve equations involving addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
* Multiple profiles
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* supported languages: English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands, Eesti, Euskara, Türkçe, Čeština, Lietuvių, Magyar, 日本語...
2012 International Serious Play Awards
Best Educational Game
2012 Fun and Serious Games Festival
Best Serious Mobile Game
2012 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge
App of the Year
Children’s App of the Year
Best Serious Game
9th International Mobile Gaming Awards (2012 IMGA)
2013 ON for Learning Award
Common Sense Media
Best Nordic Innovation Award 2013
2013 Nordic Game Awards
Editors choice award
Children’s Technology Review
DragonBox is making me reconsider all the times I’ve called an educational app "innovative."
Step aside sudoku, algebra is the primordial puzzle game
Jordan Shapiro, Forbes
Brilliant, kids don't even know that they are doing Math
Jinny Gudmundsen, USA today
These guys are shaping the future of education
Brian Brushwood, TWiT
Awesome integration of algebra and gameplay!
My eight year old son immediately sat down and ran through the first two banks of problems without hesitation. It was amazing.
Christopher Wanko, CoolTools
You will be surprised at how much you can learn in a few hours with this app.
Geeks With Juniors
Can you name all 43 countries? How about 95 big cities? Could you correctly guess the names of 43 capitals?
GeoFlight Europe is a fun, addictive, challenging and educational geography game that will push your brain to its limit! Soar through the sky and learn the names and locations of countries, cities and capitals in a game like no-other!
This fun learning experience will teach you everything you need to know! Say goodbye to boring quizzes and say hello to a better and interactive way to learn! Increase your speed and fly to the correct locations - will you make it there in time?
So jet off on an airborne adventure in three exciting game modes:
1) Practice Mode
Learn the countries, capitals and cities in Practice Mode and improve your knowledge of the countries!
Race against the clock and name as many destinations as possible in Timerace. Get hints to help you along the way and work your way up the leaderboard - can you achieve the top spot and beat your friends’ highscores?
3) Multiple Choice
Take up the challenge and give as many correct answers as possible in the Multiple Choice Questions mode!
GeoFlight Europe is designed for the whole family! Whether you are a geography-geek or a rookie - GeoFlight Europe will be fun, entertaining and undeniably mind-bending!
- Award-winning geography game
- Fun, addictive and challenging gameplay for kids and adults alike!
- Soar past nearly 95 cities and 43 capitals in all 43 countries!
- Three exciting game modes to play: Practice, Timerace and Multiple Choice Questions!
- Play in English, Dutch, German, French or Spanish!
- No advertisements or in-app purchases!
Try our other GeoFlight Apps:
- GeoFlight USA
- GeoFlight Canada
- GeoFlight Spain
- GeoFlight France
- GeoFlight China
- GeoFlight Germany
- GeoFlight Netherlands
- GeoFlight Belgium
We also have another game with which you will learn geography, rivers, mountains, lakes, seas and oceans.