PapirusAdaptive is famous Linux icon theme port for android, with Oreo adaptive icons feature. Papirus icon pack is originally published for linux distributions by Papirus Development Team.
- 1692 adaptive icon and 169 wallpaper(more will come.)
- Support for dynamic clock and calendar.
- Completely free and open source.
- Lightweight size (only 20 mb)
- High resolution icons (432x432)
- Rootless Pixel Launcher
- Lawnchair Launcher v2
- Hyperion Launcher
- Lean Launcher
- Nova Launcher (icon wiggling and dynamic clock doesn't work.)
- Poco Launcher (works fully compatible in android 10)
#How to Use:
- Rootless Pixel Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Lawnchair Launcher v2: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Open “Theme”, Then Choose The Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Hyperion Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Open “Iconography”, Then Choose Icon Pack. Change the shape.
- Lean Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Nova Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Settings. Open “Look & Feel”, Then open “Icon Style”, Choose Icon Pack. Change shape.
- Poco Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Settings. Tap “More”, Then open “Icon Pack”, Choose Icon Pack. Change icon shape in developer settings of phone.
#Frequently Asked Questions:
-Q: Why it says Device Unsupported?
-A: Adaptive icons are introduced in Android 8.0. So, The Icon Pack only works on Android 8.0+ Devices.
-Q: Why it is not working on my device?
-A: It mainly works on AOSP Android 8.0 Based Firmware (Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, AEX etc.). It’s not guaranteed that the icon pack will work on Devices with Custom Shell. It’s not the problem of Icon Pack, It’s the Problem of OEM (as in MIUI) .
Rate it with 5🌟 if Possible
If you see something wrong, write me don't hesitate.