Test your brain with an amazing puzzle game.
One touch Drawing is a simple yet very addictive puzzle.
Many people have the experience playing this kind of game.
The rule is very simple.
Draw given figures with only one touch.
The only problem is "You cannot draw twice the same line".
According to clear levels, new lines and points like below will make it difficult.
1. Line that must be passed twice.
2. One directional line.
3. Warp point.
4. Direction trigger.
5. Way trigger.
Apparatus is a physics game where you have to set up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal. Use the laws of classical mechanics to complete each level.
Build a space rocket, connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!
Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don't have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players' levels.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.
Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!
If you find any issues, please contact us at:
Apparatus is part of a physics game series brought to you by indie game developer Bithack. Check out the successor to Apparatus for even more advanced building options!
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
N-03E, N-07D, SO-04D, SO-05D, T-02D, Galaxy SⅢ α SC-03E, Galaxy SⅢ SC-06D, F-03E
GALAXY S II WiMAX ISW11SC, GALAXY S III Progre SCL21
N-04E, N-05E, P-02E, SH-09D, SH-01E, SH-02E, SH-04E, SO-01E, SO-02E, Galaxy SⅢ α SC-03E, Galaxy SⅢ SC-06D, GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus, GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D, GALAXY Note SC-05D
Xperia(TM) VL SOL21, VEGA PTL21, GALAXY SIII Progre SCL21, AQUOS PHONE SERIE SHL21,
HTC J butterfly HTL21, INFOBAR A02 HTX21, Xperia(TM) UL SOL22 LAX, HTC J One HTL22 LHR,
AQUOS PHONE SERIE SHL22
HTC J One HTL22 LHR, Xperia(TM) UL SOL22 LAX
(C) Neko Entertainment / Japanese version by Worker Bee Inc
※本アプリ『パドル【物理シミュレーション・アクションパズル】』はデベロッパー：Neko Entertainment の『Puddle』の日本向けバージョンとなります。日本向けに一部仕様を変更しております。
※本アプリ『パドル【物理シミュレーション・アクションパズル】』はデベロッパー：Neko Entertainment からライセンスを許諾され、配信をしております。
※This application “パドル【物理シミュレーション・アクションパズル】” is a special version for the Japanese market of the “Puddle” originally developed by “Neko Entertainment”.
Some specifications have been modified especially for the market.
※This application “パドル【物理シミュレーション・アクションパズル】” is being distributed under the proper license from the original developer “Neko Entertainment”.
“A perfectly solid experience” – Pocket Gamer
“There are few things more satisfying that hurling a little green man at a rock wall” - Hardcore Droid
JOURNEY TO THE OLD WORLD
The Warhammer Old World trembles in fear as Gorbad Ironclaw leads a thunderous Waaagh! through Black Fire Pass and into the Realm of The Empire. The fate of the Realm once again hangs in the balance, and a powerful Wizard known as Ostergrim has arrived to lend The Empire his assistance in turning back the green tide. Join the crew of the Snotling Flinga and embark on an epic quest to crush The Empire in Warhammer: Snotling Fling.
COMMAND YOUR SNOTLINGS...YES, SNOTLINGS
Command a crazy crew of Snotlings and and fling them at Empire Soldiers!!
BLOOD, SNOT AND TEARS!
Control a fully laden Goblin War Machine with an arsenal of stupidly destructive
projectiles that can knock even the mightiest of fortifications to the ground!
70 fun and challenging Levels to complete - not too shabby!
MIGHT AND MAGIC
Fling your favourite Snotlings at Empire Soldiers and earn teef to spend on powerful realm-shaking Magic. Make it rain Squigs and even summon the Foot of Gork!
• 70 fiendishly fun flinging levels
• Lots of Secret Skulls to collect
• Epic 3D Graphics
• Realistic Physics simulation
• Challenging puzzle gameplay
• Immersive fantasy environments
• Connect to Facebook
If you enjoy Warhammer: Snotling Fling, please take a moment to rate it and let us know!
Join the Waaagh!
Follow Snotling Fling on these Social Media sites:
Snotling Fling © Games Workshop Limited 2015. Snotling Fling, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published under licence to Wicked Witch
Only the wisest were meant to solve these riddles and reveal the relics, but they have all failed!
Beaten by their own creation the relics were buried forever.
Can you succeed where all wise man have failed?
- HD version is included
- 120 puzzles in 4 levels of difficulty
- 4 ancient RELICS to achieve
- 24 rare coins to collect
This addictive unique puzzle game will keep you challenged for a long time...
Report bugs \ Suggest Features: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pixibots
Follow our Blog: http://www.pixishare.org
LIKE US AND JOIN THE DISCUSSIONS: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pixibots/151704308279514
** Rate this game if you like it :) **
**** REVIEWS ****
AndroidHeadlines.com - "Never have I found a game this difficult but at the same time so enjoyable"
AndroidGamesReview.com - "Cryptica is one of the simplest and most elegant puzzle games out there"
TechZed.net - "This is one game that you will be playing for a long time"
"Mysterious & Retro Puzzle Game With Hand Crafted Levels Waits Your Challenging!" - AppEggs.com
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
The ball should fall into the pocket.
Rotating elements and build a path for the movement of the ball
The laws of physics and your wits to hold the ball through the maze.
If unsuccessful, the rotating element and try again.
G.cube contains 16 levels of complexity which increases smoothly.
Initial levels will be even schoolchildren and adults will be able to get
really fun guessing the challenges ...
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 17 boxes with 425 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• Om Nom animation shorts
• Apple Design Award
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
"A physics and color-blending puzzle game that boasts a cool gaming pedigree"
– 148 Apps
"Addictive and adorable"
"Giving a new twist to the mobile puzzle game formula"
– Two Dash Stash
Help the Totems find their adorable lost children in this light bending, color blending puzzle game. The Totems shine brightly as you are tasked with solving each challenging and fun filled scenario! Move boxes, slide lenses and adjust mirrors so the Totem’s light can awaken the slumbering babies! Only YOU can help the Totems save their babies! But beware the monsters that lurk in the darkness...
-=Light in the Dark Features=-
- Unique Gameplay!
- Easy to play, yet difficult to master...
- 120 Challenging Levels (with more coming soon!)
- Collect a 3 star rating for each level!
- Unlock and complete Trials!
- Over 30 in-game Achievements.
- Color blind mode!
- Hints available to assist players in difficult levels.
- Share your scores with rivals on Facebook or Twitter.
-=Light in the Dark Future Content (Coming Soon)=-
- Aztec level pack coming in December!
A new species of totem has been found in the Aztec Ruins. All new levels containing more gameplay and unique challenges coming soon! Beware the spooky Ghost Light and what it might reveal...
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Visit our Website!
-=Light in the Dark Disclaimer=-
This app includes the option to buy additional in-game items with real money to enrich and assist gameplay, ranging from $0.99 to $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency).
Hints are NOT required to access any additional or locked features to the game. These are completely optional and are available to players that either wish to support the developers and/or do not want to solve the puzzle by themselves. You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app also contains OPT-IN ads, links to external social networking sites and direct links which may open the default web browser on your device. Ads and social networking links are COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and will not intrude on your gaming experience. They can be used to acquire free hints, and brag to friends!
What are the best seats in a movie theater?
Can the Invisible Man see?
How do NASA scientists levitate a frog using magnets?
Can you travel back is time and undo your past?
Our everyday life is riddled with so many such interesting questions. Physics Puzzles is a collection of answers to these puzzles. Entertain your brain, improve your Physic IQ and impress your friends!
The app contains over 60 questions from a wide variety of Physics topics - from Moving bodies to Heat to Theory of Relativity and Time Travel!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
Most questions can be answered with common sense and logical thinking by an inquisitive mind. Questions range from easy to hard. Knowledge of Physics might or might not be helpful. Easy questions stem from observations in daily life ("why do glasses crack when hot coffee is poured into them?"). For the harder questions (e.g. time travel), reading the answer will give you an excellent idea of the thought process physicists follow. They are also an excellent resource for improving your Physics knowledge.
This app will be constantly updated with new puzzles. I hope you have as much fun solving these puzzles as I did! Please submit your suggestions, or contribute puzzles for the app to email@example.com
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Playing “Treasures of Montezuma 2” you'll have to combine pieces of the same color and complete missions within the given time. Success will be rewarded with bonus scores and gold which you may spend to purchase various bonuses and upgrades. Upon the discovery of Aztec magic and gathering all the precious jewels the player will rebuild the Heavenly City Tenochtitlan.
• Over 100 levels
• 3 game modes
• Magical bonuses and totems
• Mysterious atmosphere of Aztec civilization
***** The QualityIndex of "Treasures of Montezuma 2" is 7.9
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
match 3, puzzles, addictive, free, cool, logic, games, fun, addictive, brain, teaser, adult, mind, best, hit, Math Puzzle
In a not so distant future, a garbage hauling space ship from Earth has gone off course and burning trash is falling all over the beautiful islands of Titan. The innocent Titans' villages have been set on fire by burning trash and they need your help!
Using intuitive touch controls you control a tiny firetruck to put out fires. But some of the fires are hard to reach - solve each puzzle with the flow of water by using obstacles, buttons, elevators, and more to save Titan. Your water supply is limited so conserve water to earn the most drops on each level!
* Five distinct islands with a total of 60 levels provide hours of challenging entertainment.
* Amazing water physics - The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in mobile games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
* Aquatic boss battles - New to Sprinkle Islands, players will find dramatic boss battles at the end of each island.
* Revamped touch controls - Refined controls let players focus on the task at hand, solving brain-tingling puzzles with their water cannon's stream.
The original Sprinkle has been enjoyed by more than eight million people. Join in on the fun in this new and improved version by using your smarts and your water cannon to solve puzzles and save Titan!
5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out."
4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.”
4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game"
4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas"
5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform"
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Drawdle Lite challenges the mind and stimulates creativity with 15 levels of unique, drawing-based gameplay. Featuring realistic physics, charming visuals and relaxing music, Drawdle makes for a puzzle experience unlike any other.
In each level, draw a shape in the drawing area, then swipe your drawing to knock it into a paint balloon to fill in a doodle. The more of the doodle you fill, the more stars you collect. Some drawings work better than others depending on the level, so consider your drawings carefully.
Discover new challenges as you make non-linear progress through the game. Beware of spikes, and utilize rubber-bands and other environmental objects to your advantage. Perform especially well to uncover hidden levels.
-- FEATURES --
- Unleash your creative problem-solving skills in 15 levels (full game has 60)
- Challenge your brain with Drawdle's unique drawing-based gameplay
- Earn stars and other items
- Discover hidden levels
- Enjoy HD graphics on tablet devices
-- REVIEWS --
"A great physics puzzle game" -G4tv
"Drew me in as soon as I laid eyes on it" -Phandroid
"An extremely pleasant way to pass your free time" -AndroidPIT
"A challenging combination of billiards and mini-golf, Super Paper Pool is rather fun for the skilful gamer." - 148Apps
Billiards and Mini Golf Are Set To Collide!
Ever wish you could play with the stars in the sky? Now you can! Equal parts planning and execution, Super Paper Pool is mini-golf combined with billiards and set in a lush panoramic world created from construction paper. Get ready for a fresh challenge for billiards experts and novices alike!
Super Paper Pool includes:
- 70+ Challenging Tables
- Three Beautifully Rendered, Panoramic Environments with Dynamic Time Changes
- Precise Swipe-to-Shoot Controls
- Leaderboards and Achievements