OTO is an APPLICATION which assists young people or adults with disabilities in making cash payments, without making errors.
Any person who experiences difficulty in mentally calculating amounts and checking, independently, the sum of money returned in cash, can find a solution by using this tool.
- Autism/TSA/TED, (autistic disorder syndrome, invading development disorders)
- TDAH (attention disorder with hyperactivity)
- Trisomy 21
- People having undergone traumatic AVC or stokes with loss of memory of calculation procedures
- Elderly people or onset of Alzheimer's disease
The TUTORS can monitor by receiving alarms email or text messages on each movement carried out by the user. They should add their e-mail address or their phone number.
The THRESHOLDS make it possible to adapt the maximum and minima amounts according to each user, for individual and professional use.
LANGUAGES : OTO presents the same solution in three languages: French, English, Spanish.
CURRENCIES : OTO operates in three currencies and can be used in European countries (€), the United States (US$) and Canada (CA$).
- Speech therapists
- Specialized Psychotherapists
- Specialized or general teachers
- Specialized educators, monitors
- AESH, AVS
- Organizational staff of specialized structures for handicapped adults.
OTO - to pay for a purchase in cash without making errors.