Highest rated Health & Fitness App on Google Play in BDM's Android App Review Magazine Vol. 6.
This app allows you to track & monitor your weight, height, body measurements, BMI , body fat and add daily notes - not just for you , but your whole family & friends as it is multi user enabled for no extra cost.
This app not only helps track your progress to the weight and body shape you are after but monitor yourself once you achieve it.
It is the perfect app for tracking progress if you are on a diet,working out, measuring your baby bump or monitoring your children's growth as they get older.
Built on top of this data you are tracking is a full advanced graphing facilities that lets you compare and overlay your different statistics to see how you are doing.
✔ Tracking, Monitoring AND Goal setting for :
✔ Weight in Stones, Lbs or Kgs
✔ Height in Feet & Inches or CMS
✔ Bodyfat Percentage - Calculated from entered details or Manually Entered
✔ Track your Waist, Hips, Chest, Calves, Thigh, Neck, Forearms, Upperarms, Wrist & Babybump measurements in Cm's or Inches
✔ Multi-user support with full password protection
✔ Built-in BMI Calculator
✔ Built-in Bodyfat Calculator
✔ Navigation via illustrated calendar view
✔ Advanced Graphing showing progress over time with goals
✔ Ability to record notes on each day
✔ Weight loss widget showing total lost, last amount lost and distance from goal.
✔ Export all data to spreadsheet
✔ Save pictures of your graphs to your SDCard, then share via Android's Gallery like any other picture.
- Android TV support
- Google Fit support
- Chromecast support
- Material Design themes,changes theme according to your gender selection
- High definition workout illustrations (over 90 routines!!)
- Speech enabled workout trainer to guide you while you workout
- Create music playlists using music from your phone to play while working out.
- Cast your workout session and music playlist to your Cast enabled devices.
- Create your own workout routines
- Workout calendar covering the whole year
- & tons more
Version 3.0.3 (04/09)
- Google Fit integration - save your workout session history to Google Fit.
- Support for Android Tv
- 46 x 2 new High definition workout routines!!
- 12 new workout programmes that cover a complete year of workout sessions!!
- Create your own custom workouts
- Support for Phone, Tablet, Android Tv & Chromecast
- Full local casting from phone directly to chromecast
- Improved support for custom music playlists using music on your device.
- speed improvements & tons of bug fixes.
Version 2.0.8 (03/09)
- You can now connect to your cast device from most of the screens within the app.
- New rendering engine, better animation playback. Users of nexus & Samsung devices should see a huge performance improvement in animation renders.
- apk size reduced by 20%!
- Trainer speech together with your music playlist are now both channelled to your cast enabled device when casting.
- fixed bugs that most of you reported. Thanks for that.
- and of course some speed and performance improvements.
Version 2.0.7 (02/09)
- This app is now Google Cast™ Ready and available for Chromecast or Nexus Player devices.
- Support for large files in your music playlist, and even when casting from your device
- 72 Days, 2 Workout programs
- tablet support
- 80% faster in load-times
- 14 new exercises
- 1 new month for an intense abs workout programme.
- High definition graphics and speech from your Trainer of Choice.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Body Tracker keeps all of your essential measurements in one place and allows you to compare your progress over time. You can view your progress by measurement or view your progress using pictures. Whatever keeps you motivated.
Track your weight, body fat, waist, chest, hips, thighs, calves, arms and neck!
Proportions in body parts matter! When you want to gain muscle, lose weight or recover from injuries, you cannot measure only your weight or your belly. Keep instead a diary of all your muscles so that you can see which specific muscle needs targeted training to reach your goal.
However, Body Diary is not simply a journal of your body measures; it also allows you to relate your fitness activities to a specific measurement. Thanks to integration with the Google Fit platform, the data of all your fitness apps will come together in your journal. For example, you can see how many steps, kilometers and sport sessions you have done from one measurement to the other, which allows you to analyze how your training or daily activity has impacted your measures. This allows you to adjust accordingly.
Furthermore, Body Diary will automatically perform an online back-up so that all your journals will be in sync on all your devices and will be securely stored in case your phone is lost.
Don't wait to be healthy. Do it now!
Stay fit ;-)
Visualization + Personalization = Results
Physiologically – Different body types lose weight in different ways. So, you need an exercise plan that is customized for your body type in order to maximize weight loss results.
Psychologically – The best way to stay motivated to realize your goal is by visualizing it. If you can see it, then you can be it.
The app is designed to improve wellness, fitness, and weight loss by using personalized body composition information. A great visual motivator for people wishing to lose weight for health reasons like obesity and diabetes.
Dee Barker is a trainer, athlete, and exercise expert who created BBI to help thousands of individuals reach their goals. Over the past 15 years, she has collected and analyzed body data in order to design personalized exercise programs for specific body types. Here is how she did it:
* Conducted an overall physiological evaluation
* Identified body type (apple, pear, potato, banana)
* Measured 8 body points – arms, chest, waist, abdomen, hips, and thighs
* Created a personalized exercise program based on body type and goals and evaluated results
* Motivated client by using visualization of their goal
* Re-measured and recorded body change every 6 weeks
* Adapted exercise program based on results
Ideal to follow the diet of nutritionists ( or without : You can control what you eat and when you eat)
Graph doesn't work with some phones of Android 2.3.3. Please check your phone with the free version.
It's a very full weight and body monitor and calories counter application including:
-About 7000 aliments in English (valuable for USA and all other countries)
-About 1000 aliments in French
-About 300 exercises
-Comfortable interface to make you remind and better note all your daily activities
-Weight and IMC Tracking
-Body measurements tracking (waist, neck, chest, hips, thighs, calves)
-Metric and Imperial unit system (kg/m, lbs/inches, oz/ml/kg)
-You can use it any time anywhere (in the metro for exemple)- no need Internet connection to use it, (just the first time)
-The Calculator to calculate the body ratios: BMI, Waist-to-Hips, Waist-to –Height and so on to know everything about your body
-A reminder that you can set not to forget to entre your data for better tracking
-The base is constantly upgraded; send us your remarks and proposals to add the aliments or other functions that you want u to add.
-Soon other countries’ bases
We are taking into consideration all your ideas and remarques, and we are trying to implement them
To add us to improve our app, please rate us, leave us the comments on Android market
Not at all! They have a few fixed indicators integrated, and you have to live with them.
Do you want to track other things besides weight and BMI? How about fat percentage? Muscle mass? Water percentage? Circumference of your biceps, belly, waist, thigh? Something else?
It doesn't matter, because that's where the Dynamic Weight & Body Tracker comes into play. As the name suggests, it wants to be dynamic: You simply create the indicators you need. Theoretically you could track the average rainfall on weekends... the Tracker does the rest.
Well, ok, you still have to do the measuring, weighing and training yourself ;-) But the Tracker saves your results, calculates trends and displays everything graphically, so that you can keep your goals and progress in view.
Here's an overview of the features:
+ Track your weight and get the BMI calculated automatically (supports imperial and metrical system)
+ Track whatever you want, because you are able to create the indicators that you need yourself. Just choose a name, a unit and a color and you're good to go! (*)
+ Many users? No problem, just create as many users as you need. Each user can use the Tracker independently, and the users can be switched on-the-fly (*)
+ Visualize your progress with the integrated time chart, including trend lines and target areas
+ Extensive possibilities to change the looks of your chart, you decide how you like it best
+ What, you've already created 17 custom indicators? Not bad! Now create some named filters, so you can easily choose what data to display in the chart
+ Backup and restore the whole data (*)
+ You like creating charts in Excel? CSV-Export, no problem! (*)
+ Save your current chart as image, so you can easily share your progress (*)
+ The weight and BMI status widget shows your current progress on the homescreen!
+ Add ANY indicator as a small widget to your home screen
+ Visualize the progress of any indicator graphically on your homescreen (*)
(*) This app consists of a free part and a full (=paid) part, which can be obtained via In-App purchase. The free version has the following limitations:
* Only 1 user (multiuser in full version)
* Create up to 3 custom indicators besides weight/BMI (unlimited in full version)
* Export/Import functionalities are disabled
* Contains some ads
* No graphical widget
Hopefully you have enough possibilities to use and test the Tracker in the free version. If you like it, just upgrade at any time via In-App purchase.
If you find any bugs, have questions or ideas for improvements, please don't hesitate to contact me! I still have some ideas to enhance the Tracker and surely will make it better and... more dynamic... in the future.
Just a few words to the needed permissions, so anyone knows that the Tracker is a good guy:
- Internet is needed for the In-App purchase possibility and the ads in the free version
- Write external storage is needed to be able to save backups/CSV
That's it... Happy Tracking!
Key words: Weight tracker, weight tracking, weight recorder, weight recording, weight monitoring, BMI, Body Mass Index, fat, muscle, muscle mass, water, chart, trend, statistics, sports, biceps, waist, belly, thigh, legs, lose weight, lose fat, gain weight, gain muscle, weight widget, bmi widget
Body Fat can be calculated through the Jackson & Pollock 3 and 7 point tests using callipers or it can be manually entered.
Body Progress allows you to track the size of your neck, chest, shoulders, hips, waist, arms and more.
Front, Back and Side photos can be saved.
Body Progress does more than just offer a place to store your Body Fat, Measurements & Photos as it actually makes it easy to compare one reading against all previous.
Perfect for anyone looking to track muscle gain or weight loss.
You must be 13 or over to use this app.
This app is advert supported. You can remove adverts by purchasing the unlocker. Search "Body Progress Unlocker" or go to:
- Weight control (trends, charts, goal ...)
- Body mass index;
- Risk of cardiovascular disease;
- Accurate calculation of ideal body weight;
- Daily energy requirements;
- Percentage of fat mass;
Supported Italian / English units of measure.
Body Measurement Tracker is a customizable waist measurement log, weight tracker and so much more. This app allows you to track all of the body measurements that you think are relevant, and allows you to ignore the ones that you are not interested in. Store all of the following body stats digitally and graph them over time:
- Body Fat Percentage (manually entered)
- Upper Arms (biceps and triceps)
- Lower Arms (forearms)
- Upper Legs (thighs/quads and hamstrings)
- Lower Legs (calves)
Trying to loose weight? If you are not keeping track of your weight and your hips, thighs, and waist measurements, you are not optimizing your results.
Trying to bulk up? How do you know what’s working if you are not logging your chest and arm circumference?
If you are trying to keep track of your body stats using pen and paper, you are starting down the right track. But wouldn’t it be nice to be able to see trends in your results over time? Using this app you can instantly graph your progress over time. What could be more motivating than seeing a graph of your waist measurement shrinking week over week? Not only are these visuals great for motivation, they are essential to keeping your weight loss or bodybuilding program on the right track.
Do you have a back log of body measurements that you would like to include? No problem! Simply select the date of measurement and enter the body stats just like any other day.
Don’t care about the circumference of your calves or neck? Simply select the body measurements you want to track under Settings and only they will appear on the Add Data screen. Don’t worry, you can switch these around any time, and your data isn’t going to be deleted.
The default unit system for all measurements is English (Imperial), but you can easily switch to Metric (kilograms, centimeters) under Settings.
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• BMI Calculator
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple and very effective!
Whether you are into sports, looking to lower cholesterol, looking for an easy to use BMI Calculator or just someone who occasionally runs on a treadmill our application has a progressive fitness plan tailored to meet your individual health goals. You can also use the Before and After photo feature to track your progress.
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the BMI Calculator or any other content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
The body fat percentage is a simple numerical measure from weight and height. The result indicates to you, your percentage of fat. The body fat percentage includes essential body fat and storage body fat.
There exist three zones of body fat percentage. The app will display you in which zone you are. And it indicates you the maximum and minimum weight for each zones according to your morphology.
The app also calculates your ideal weight !
Rate it if you like it :-) Thank you
If you have any trouble send us email and we will fixe the problem (email@example.com).
Available language : English, French
Keywords : Body fat %, ideal weight
This app also allows you to set your goals for a specific test or health indicator. The charts for various test types show how a particular health indicator compares to the goal you have setup.
You will never miss a recording for your test results. All recordings are in a single app. This allows you to have all recordings with you all the time and to show them to your doctor.
Best of all, EZ Health Tracker stores all data locally on your device and is NOT using a remote server to store or backup your data.
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
Ancient Egyptian Script
Ancient Mayan Script
Ancient Meroitic Script
Ancient MesoAmerican Script
Just with a few clicks you can see and share with your friends!
** Please use this for entertainment purposes only **
Now you do not need to visit an astrologer when you can easily calculate your very own Lucky numbers.
Now you can always remain occupied during your free time with random facts.
Disclaimer: The developer of the application has not verified the authenticity of all the facts presented and this is meant for entertainment purposes only.
Having an internal database of some of the best movies of all time, you will certainly not make a wrong decision with Movie Helper.
You can also click on the randomly selected movie to get additional details from the Internet or alternatively you can pick a movie from the list of top movies. Holding down on any title in the list will also load additional information.
To exit, just select the Menu Key and hit Exit.
Please be sure to check our out other applications from OZJSoft!
Now you can keep exact track of your precious time.
Simply press the back key when you want to exit.
The great thing about Shoot My Droid is that if you ever get tired of aiming at your Droid, you can simply Load up an image of your choice through the menu option from your own gallery images and have fun all over again firing eggs and tomatoes at whatever you want.
With Shoot My Droid - Party Edition you can be sure to have fun ... enjoy.
** Be sure to check out the original Shoot My Droid also!
You can also at a glance see the available resources and find out exactly what applications are installed on your phone which you may not even be aware of.
It also looks pretty cool and you can show off your phone to your friends.
The great thing about Shoot My Droid is that if you ever get tired of shooting up your Droid, you can simply Load up an image of your choice through the menu option from your own gallery images and have fun all over again shooting at whatever you want.
With Shoot My Droid you can be sure to have fun ... enjoy.
The application uses the low power setting to minimize the battery usage and has an extremely easy to use interface.
Now you won't have to look for a flashlight when you have SimpleLight installed.