Free English Collocation Dictionary Application for English Students!
Improve your English knowledge, IELTS skills with English Collocation Dictionary.
Collocation of words, in sentence, supported by Oxford Collocation Dictionary
A completely new type of dictionary with word collocation that will help students and advanced learners effectively study, write and speak natural-sounding English.
This English Collocation dictionary is also very helpful for the education of the TOEFL paper, TOEFL CBT, TOEFL IBT, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, Cambridge ESOL, CEFR, CPE or CAE tests
Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
English Collocation Dictionary shows you which words work together. Collocations/collocation - common word combinations such as 'bright idea' or 'talk freely' - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English.
The Oxford Collocation Dictionary is an essential tool if you studying other subjects in English which require speaking, writing in English.
The Collocation Dictionary helps you to the right word combination for your context showing you the most frequently used combinations in both American English and British.
It is an ideal companion volume to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
- Over 200,000 word combinations in English Collocation Dictionary for nearly 9,000 headwords.
- 8500+ noun, verb, and adjective collocations
- More than 70,000 examples showing how collocations are used in context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
- The dictionary shows all the words that are commonly used in combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions as well as common phrases.
- The collocation dictionary is based on 100 million word British National Corpus.
- Tap on any collocation word in Word list for it definition and pronunciation
- Create and organize your own list of favorite words
- Alphabetical index makes it easy to find collocates for any word in the collocation dictionary
- Free application and offline.
- Copy collocation to clipboard
- Search collocation words easily and quickly.
We hope you find it useful! Learn English Collocation is one of the best ways to improve your English knowledge. Please download and study Collocation hard for your for TOEFL paper, TOEFL CBT, TOEFL IBT, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, Cambridge ESOL, CEFR, CPE or CAE tests!
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English with Collocation of words, in sentence, supported by Oxford Collocation Dictionary anytime, anywhere!