The mobile app for the 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2013) in Vancouver Canada, from 19 July to 22 July 2013.
The IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention is a crucial opportunity for the worldís leading scientists, clinicians, implementers, public health experts and community leaders to examine the latest developments in HIV-related research, and to explore how scientific advances can be translated quickly into effective interventions to prevent and treat HIV, particularly in low and middle-income countries.
The mobile app allows you to:
- Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
- Create your own personal programme.
- Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
- Search the entire programme.
- Share content with colleagues via email
This application collects anonymous usage data.