With Net Sheet you can:
- Create custom net sheets for each client
- Select your market area and obtain pre-loaded default costs by area
- Customize your default closing costs to match the situation
- Include title insurance premium estimates
- View results in summary and detail views
- Email a copy of the results to your client
- Customize the report with client information
- Retrieve past reports and build custom templates to make report creation even faster
This app allows you to prepare estimates of net proceeds and buyer closing requirements for over 60 major markets nationwide. These include: Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson), California (Bakersfield, Danville/Pleasanton/Walnut Creek, Inland Empire, Kings/Tulare/Fresno, Los Angeles, Modesto, Northern CA/North Bay, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Ventura), Colorado (Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Vail), Florida (Miami, Stuart, Tampa, West Palm Beach), Idaho (Boise), Illinois (Chicago), Indiana (Indianapolis), Kansas (Overland Park), Louisiana (New Orleans), Maine, Michigan (Detroit, Grand Rapids), Minnesota (Minneapolis), Missouri (Kansas City), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico (Albuquerque), Nevada (Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno), Ohio (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus), Oklahoma (Oklahoma City), Oregon (Portland),Tennessee (Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville), Texas (Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio) Virginia (Northern Virginia Metro), Washington (Everett, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver) and Wisconsin (Appleton, Milwaukee). Simply select the state then the local market to load the appropriate title and closing cost information, and you’re ready to create your first net sheet.
* This tool is for estimating purposes only. The actual transaction results may vary. Please refer to the terms of usage contained in the app.
Bug Submissions & Feature Requests equally appreciated to:StutteringJohnSmith@gmail.com
TAGS: ny, nyc, staten island, real estate, closing, for sale, closing cost, fees, money
For existing clients, simply sign in with your current Timios Username and Password and receive a custom GFE based on the parameters of your account. If you’re not a current Timios customer, it is easy to set up a new account and receive a custom GFE. At Timios, we stand behind our GFE, offering you Guaranteed Fees Everywhere!