IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
This is useful application if you are selecting the color scheme for your applications and Web contents.
This application has some color scheme layouts.
And this application can saves and loads colors.
* Multilingual application (Japanese, Chinese, English)
* 5 functions of Search. (RGB, CMYK, Munsell, DIC-Color Number, Word)
* Searching for approximate DIC colors (DIC-color No.) in your photo.
* The each colors in “Traditional colours (Nippon, France, China)” have the name and the story.
* Sending the color data you selected by e-mail.
* Selected colors’ appearance (image) of various papers, Aluminum CAN, film
【Color Setting before using】
Please do “Color Setting” in order to prepare for favorable showing.
Color Setting (The default is set to sRGB.):
- For Galaxy SⅡ： 「GALAXY_S2」
- For Xperia acro： 「XPERIA_ACRO」
（If you had devices other than “Galaxy SⅡ” “Xperia acro”, please keep the default setting.）
The color of the DIC digital COLOR GUIDE displayed here might be different from the DIC color guide Publications.
We make doubly sure that all information and values are correct, but give you no guarantee of those. Please note that all information and values are for reference only. We will never make restitution, if using this application may cause any damage or trouble.
【The recommended OS】
Android OS Version 2.1/2.2/2.3,4.x
If a screen is shaken at right and left, a color matching phase side, a hue circle, and a color solid will be changed.
The Mansel value and a sRGB value are displayed in a color matching phase field.
The RGB value is computed based on the XYZ tristimulus value of the Mansel color chart under illuminant C, assuming that it is a sRGB standard.
Color matching phase side
If hue is changed by right-and-left Flick and the tap of the color is carried out, the full-screen display of the RGB value will be carried out to the Mansel sign.
The hue side of a complementary color is displayed by up-and-down Flick.
Direct specification, registration, and a call can be carried out for the Mansel value.
Since chroma saturation can be changed by right-and-left Flick and brightness can be changed by up-and-down Flick at the time of a full-screen display, 選色 in consideration of an area effect is made.
In a full-screen display, since a hue button is also effective, it can use also for a tone in tone color scheme.
The color scheme of the color selected in the color matching phase field is displayed.
A color scheme turns into a tone in tone color scheme by John Itten's color theory.
Dyads, Triads, Tetrads (square), Pentads (equilateral pentagon), and Hexads (right hexagon) are displayed.
If the tap of the color is carried out, a full-screen display will be carried out.
The display angle of a hue circle is changed by a screen scrolling.
John Itten's color theory and the harmony theory (the harmony /-- ambiguous) of Moon Spencer are displayed by overlay.
It displays by OpenGL.
A viewpoint position is changed by a screen scrolling.
It expands and reduces by pinch in and pinch out. the model was corrected.
the most famous kids comic "Momotaro".
This is Google TV-only application.
if you use smart phone or tablet, try below app.
The application help to identify the name of the mountain climbing is one of the fun.
Once a target on the two measures, it is possible to determine the current position.
The numbers displayed are based on true north.
To determine the current position of true north is required.
If you do not know the current location in Tokyo (about -7 degrees) is considered.
Settings screen (boot screen)
- The number of participants who are 3-8
- Appears when you tap the name entry screen
- Save button will be save the current information
- Restore button will be read the saved information
- Initialize button will be the first image information
- Next button to The lottery will be displayed
Amida lottery Screen
- Add or remove a horizontal bar when you tap the screen
- Ready button will be ready to go
- The lottery begins when you tap any name
- Initialize button will be the horizontal bar to reconfigure all
- Return button will be return to the setting screen