The generator extracts the dominant colors to create a palette. The color distance can be influenced before processing the photo.
Useful for designers and artists who want to store the color scheme of a given scene quickly and uncomplicated for later review and inspiration.
Simple and quick modifying of calculated schemes by adjusting the saturation and brightness is also possible.
You can share the schemes via e-mail and other channels in different formats (hexadecimal, RGB, HSV).
We can send data of colors by e-mail.Formats like "#FF00FF00" and "Colors.argb(255,0,255,0)" are available.So very useful.
If we click a color sample, we can get random patterns of colors.
This is useful application if you are selecting the color scheme for your applications and Web contents.
This application has some color scheme layouts.
And this application can saves and loads colors.
* User Color - Save, Delete
* Full Screen - Brightness(experimental)
Iromihon is a color tool to adjust and to see.
In full screen, it also works as color light (flashlight)
* Web Color Names
* User Colors
Uz Color Palette -Iromihon
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists to create amazing color schemes in mobile. You will find visual color wheel and mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Pictoria color scheme designer enables you to create schemes based on your pictures or photos. In a daylight you can copy colors from your friend's room)
Equip yourself with brilliant palette generator!
Please, make a review if you like it or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my driver to deliver you best app!
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Ukrainian and German translations have been added.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool
More from developer
Settings screen (boot screen)
- The number of participants who are 3-8
- Appears when you tap the name entry screen
- Save button will be save the current information
- Restore button will be read the saved information
- Initialize button will be the first image information
- Next button to The lottery will be displayed
Amida lottery Screen
- Add or remove a horizontal bar when you tap the screen
- Ready button will be ready to go
- The lottery begins when you tap any name
- Initialize button will be the horizontal bar to reconfigure all
- Return button will be return to the setting screen
The application help to identify the name of the mountain climbing is one of the fun.
Once a target on the two measures, it is possible to determine the current position.
The numbers displayed are based on true north.
To determine the current position of true north is required.
If you do not know the current location in Tokyo (about -7 degrees) is considered.
Android is a banker role.
The player puts bets chip against the banker.
The banker rolls the dice.(he can try three times)
If 4-5-6, or all three dice show the same number, then the banker
instantly wins all bets.
If 1-2-3, he instantly loses bets.
If a pair and a single, then the single becomes the banker's point.
If three consecutive dice don't show any of the above combinations,
he loses bets.
The player rolls the dice.(he can try three times)
If 4-5-6, or all three dice show the same number, then the player instantly wins bets.
If 1-2-3, he instantly loses bets.
If player's point greater then banker's, the player wins bets.
If three consecutive dice don't show any of the above combinations,the player loses bets.