Haiti Offline GPS Navigation is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Haiti Offline GPS Navigation supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Haiti Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigation Map (c). Haiti Offline GPS Navigation maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigation Map© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling. Kaart Data’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you sort it out.
* Our Anguilla GPS Map is free to download and try out as an example of what the other countries are like.
About Kaart Data:
We're passionate about travel and maps. Visit us at www.kaartdata.com to learn more about us.
- Most user friendly GPS navigation system.
- Door to Door navigation.
- Multi language: Spoken and text directions in 40+ languages.
- Speech destination entry.
- Automatic route recalculation.
- Zoom dependent on speed.
- Always most accurate routes/maps.
- Plan your route very easy
The app offers the following benefits:
- You will know each section of the Citadelle as well as where they are located in the monument.
- You will see with high resolution images, especially on tablets, the cannons, bullets, giant walls of the fortress, etc..
- You will learn the steps to take to reach the mountaintop fortress
- You will know your directions from anywhere to Citadelle Henry.
- You will know the Sans-Souci Palace and its interesting facts
- You will see the architectural beauty of the design
- You will see the Chapel that represents the icon of Milot.
- You will understand why "Capois", origin from Cap-Haitien, showcases so much pride.
- You will see Labadee breathtaking beauty quickly
- You will earn why I love Haiti
- You will just have fun in this adventure with the chosen by the developer.
Note: This App requires that you have a data connectivity to enjoy the experience.
Happy exploration !