Start your next journey with these useful features:
• Book your flight at the tap of a finger and view your personal travel itinerary on the go.
• Manage every aspect of your booking, from seat selection to your dietary requirements.
• Access your boarding pass within the app and from Google Now. Otherwise, you can email it to print later or send it to your phone via SMS or email to use as a digital boarding pass.
• Book our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service, exclusively for our First Class and Business Class customers.
• Receive quick updates about our Chauffeur-drive service, flight boarding, seat selection, gate changes and check-in, straight to your phone
• Check the status of our flights and ask the app to send you alerts so you know when the flight departs or arrives.
If you're an Emirates Skywards member, log in to earn and redeem Skywards Miles whenever you use The Emirates App. Not a member? It's free to join and you can register through the app. Start collecting Skywards Miles as you fly, view your balance and history and use your Miles to pay for flights and upgrades.
Your personal flight details, product and service information are stored in the app, so you can view it offline too.
Explore the world with The Emirates App and place new experiences at your fingertips.
The App is designed to enhance the experience of travelling 90 metres above the Thames by highlighting significant landmarks you will see on an Emirates Air Line flight. These include the Thames Barrier, Canary Wharf, Royal Naval College Greenwich, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and The O2.
- Learn more about other attractions in Docklands and Greenwich as you fly
- See how many landmarks you can identify through using the App’s GPS capability
- Spot amazing places you recognise, and a few you don’t yet know
- See things on the River Thames you weren’t expecting
- Check the sky for an extra Emirates experience
And watch your feet while you fly on Emirates Air Line!