Cloudacl Safe Web Browser has the following features:
★ Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website
★ Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana
★ Anti online game to block the popular game related website
★ Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums
★ Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com
★ Anti spyware and virus web site
★ Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software
★ Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet
The following 9 security categories are supported in the blocking setup.
★ Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds
★ Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity
★ Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana
★ Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage
★ Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable
★ Online gaming sites
★ Online sites used as proxy server
★ Sites used for spamming
★ Social-networking, dating and media streaming
Setup admin or parent password:
0. open safe browser application
1. click the configuration button on your phone
2. click admin icon in the configuration menu
3. type your password, then click Ok
4. now your are in parent or admin mode
5. do step #1 again to configure your security policy
In admin mode, you can configure the categories and sites you want to block, in normal (restricted) mode, you can only browse sites allowed.
How to set safe browser as your default browser
1. Click menu button, select "Manage apps"
2. Select "Browser" (which means your Android default browser)
3. Click "Clear defaults"
4. Follow the instuction "If no default browser setting"
5. Click Home button to exist app manager
6. Click the browser icon on the status bar
7. Browser list window will pop up
8. Check "Use by default for this action", and then click "Safe Browser" to set default browser
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
Note, it's almost impossible to completely sanitize the web. This app doesn't guarantee the user won't see inappropriate content, but it certainly makes it less likely.
UPDATE: Sign up for a subscription here: http://www.aleph-com.net/paypalsignup Once your subscription is active you can use your email address as username and password.
IMPORTANT: Please read the installation guide here: http://www.aleph-com.net/mobifilter
For an ideal companion application check out the Perfect App Protector here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.morrison.applocklite&hl=en
SafeKiddo app protects your child on your home network, on public WiFi networks and on 3G, 4G or LTE mobile networks.
* Access to specific content on the Web depends on the age of the child –categories are predefined and customized to the child's age but remain easy to modify by parents who best know their kid;
* Customizable time for surfing the Web for each day of the week;
* Blocking access to any website on the Internet – regardless of whether its content falls within the parameters allowed for your child's age group;
* Possibility to remotely modify the rules defined for the child – no need to enter them on your child's mobile or smartphone;
* Reports detailing the child's activity on the Web e.g. categories of websites visited, time spent on the Internet, blocked websites;
* Notifications of any attempts to enter restricted websites by the child.
If you want to share your opinions or comments with us, please send them to email@example.com
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June.” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer." - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The DinnerTime app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. Attention that normally would be on an electronic device is now refocused to the family encouraging more quality time.
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
1. Instant blocking:
*Dinner Time Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours.
*Take a Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours.
2. Bed Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock.
3. Enhanced Lock feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced.
4. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime parental control with another parent by linking to their phone.
5. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind.
During these “break” times the child’s ability to use their device - everything from apps to the Internet to texting and calling friends - is temporarily disabled, only incoming calls are allowed while you spend quality time together. Kids can even see the countdown of how much time remains before they are able to access their device again, without any distractions from schoolwork, spending time with the family, or even getting to bed on time.
If you need to manage more than 2 devices or look for extra features such as usage time, time limit to device or individual specific app, please refer our DinnerTime Plus app for both devices.
As DinnerTime is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
Supported languages include English, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean with more coming.
The Distracted driver Add-On is a system that disables the unsafe use of smartphone applications while driving. This safe driving system activates automatically when the vehicle is in motion and creates a safer driving environment for everyone on the road.
How does Parental Controls Smartphone Application work?
• Limit the use of Bluetooth headsets
• Limit the use of mapping applications
• Create lists of acceptable phone numbers
• Block internet and cameras
• One click to turn the application on and off
• Tampering or attempts to deactivate alerts
Once setup is complete, the distracted driving system is ready to use and unsafe apps will be blocked once the vehicle is in motion. This is the perfect solution for young drivers, fleet workers and anyone drivers that are using their smartphone unsafely while driving.
Learn more about Autonet Mobile’s Parental Controls
• Call/Text Blocking
• Speed Alerts
• Restricted Driving Zones
• Curfew Alerts
• Check-Ins and Arrival notification
• Seat Belt Alerts
• Passenger Alerts
Having problems downloading or installing the app? 1-800-977-2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions? Come see us http://www.autonetmobile.com/mobile-apps/
How it works?
1. Download the app and register by providing email id.
2. Set number of unlock attempts after which the app will take pic from front camera.
3. After the user tries to unlock your mobile and fail, the app will take picture from front camera and get the location of mobile, upload it to server and send a mail to your email id.
Install, Activate and forget, you don't have to remember anything, no secret keywords, no username/passwords.A notification will be displayed in task bar whenever the app uploads pic to server or fails to upload. The notification email sometimes goes to Spam/Junk folder.
1) A successful or unsuccessful attempt is considered only when 4 dots in the pattern are selected. selecting 2 or 3 dots in pattern during unlock will not be considered as failure by android system and the app will not be notified about it. Its been observed that many users try with only 2 or 3 dots and report that app is not working.
2) The app will not know your password/pattern. App will only be notified by android system when there is a wrong attempt to unlock.
3) The app does NOT wipe data or do any harmful stuff to your mobile. The permission given is only for getting unlock failure attempt, taking pic, getting location details and uploading it to server.
How to uninstall?
To Uninstall, You need to disable admin privilege first. Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select Device Administrator and there uncheck "Anti Theft" and select deactivate. After that you can uninstall.
1. In some mobiles picture appears green or picture is not taken at all. That is the limitation of mobile and we tried but cannot get it to work properly.
If you have problem do mail us @ email@example.com. We cannot reply if you report your problem in the rating as we will not have your contact details to reply with a solution.
Tags: Thief tracker, Pic on Mail, Track My Phone
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Lock - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G/4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App Lock: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security is available in 30 languages.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
Combat threats like sexual predators, cyber-bullying, dangerous web content, sexting (sexual explicit texts), and much more with EchoApp.
WHAT DOES ECHOAPP DO?
MONITORS: Text messages (SMS), multimedia messages (MMS), calls and web sites
BLOCKS: Unwanted words, telephone numbers and pages with inappropriate content
MANAGES: The profile of each one of your kids, creating a black list of unwanted words and numbers.
GPS LOCATION: For introduction, we are giving you the GPS location of all your contacted devices in real time, in the last 24 hrs.
+ 4 Levels of web blocking, based on the CIPA standard (Children’s Internet Protection Act)
+ Available for Android cellphones and tablets
+ Access your control board from any place any time.
Visit our page: http://echo.mindcompass.com to know more about the benefits of EchoApp.
Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation Instructions here: http://echo.mindcompass.com/steps.jpg
It is widely understood that there will be a greater emphasis on road safety initiatives within the Sultanate from 2010 and beyond. The Royal Oman Police has already made action plans and is continuously making efforts and introducing initiatives to produce a forward thinking, positive approach to reducing accident rates on our roads.
The Traffic Safety Expo is an essential event for the Sultanate of Oman. The aim of the event is to improve understanding among key players and stakeholders of how the latest technological advancements and best practices can assist in accident reduction and encourage more responsible attitudes to road usage that will lead to a safer driving environment.
This is the first national event of its kind, providing both exhibitors and visitors with an exclusive opportunity to meet senior government officials, senior police, representatives, fire and rescue safety officers, local authorities, industry, executives, engineers, fleet managers and other road safety related professionals.
☆ This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult websites, dating sites, medical sites, check Facebook on a friends device, watch a video or anything else without anyone finding out! ☆
For support, please check out our GetSatisfaction page at http://getsatisfaction.com/tompodapps. Note that support for InBrowser is only available in English and Swedish. Please don't downgrade in the Android market due to support-issues.
✓ Absolutely no data is saved.
When you exit the app, all data and history is removed. Everything that goes on in the browser is removed when you hit Home, Exit, or Close.
✓ Tabbed Browsing
InBrowser’s tabbed browsing feature has the ability to quickly switch between several open webpages within a single browsing session.
✓ Supports agent cloaking (no more mobile-version of sites!)
Make websites think that you're visiting from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Android.
✓ Deep integration with LastPass
LastPass can automatically fill passwords in InBrowser. Stay secure with strong passwords without any hassle.
✓ In-App video support
Click on a video-link and an in-app video player will play the video. Any trace of this is removed when you exit the app.
✓ Download files, images, and video to your SD Card in the InBrowser folder.
Long-press on a link to download a file comfortably to your SD-card.
✓ Minimalistic, maximum space for browsing
No junk, no ads, no extra bars - just maximum space for your browsing experience
✓ No ads are bundled in the app, only one or two (html) ads on the start/error-page, and that’s it.
For Adobe Flash-support, ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device supports Flash. InBrowser will not provide Flash out of the box, but it does support Flash-content.
Works on Android 2.1 and upwards including all mobile and tablet-devices including Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Please notice that InBrowser isn't a anonymous proxy such as the The Onion Router (TOR) or a VPN; we're an incognito and private browser.
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: email@example.com
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
Looking for the AllThingsD News App, with articles, reviews and videos from AllThingsD.com, search "AllThingsD" in the app store.