AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic.
► Inspired by Kumon
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
Want to see how fast you can get? Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JSQvKv2S0 - video provided courtesy of a regular player - Hamster!
It is suitable for all ages over 12. The degree of difficulty increases with each level.
- 6 "standard game modes" (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, addition/subtraction and "mix" with all four basic arithmetic
- special MathPuzzle-Mode
- suitable for all ages from 12
- nice HD graphic
- Tab support (including Android 3.2)
The "MathQuiz HD Pro" version is identical to this version, however, contains no advertising and is a little recognition for my work.
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt and guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
In this FREE version, play 15+ challenging puzzles featuring Swampy! Want more levels? Get the full version and play up to 500 amazing puzzles featuring Allie, Cranky, Mystery Duck and MORE!
Full Version Features:
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
Cool fun math game for kids and adults, preschool to fifth grade
Math Open is a top class Cool Math free exercise platform for school and preschool kids.
Kids from 100 countries are already improving their math skills and quickness with MathOpen
Free to practice and improve
Fun & Challenging
Improve Math knowledge
Improve Math quickness
Easy & fun to use
Great Brain Puzzle
Great learning game for kids
Great Math quiz
this is a kids game the works without internet connection
great game for 4 year old kids
great game for 5 year old kids
great for first and second grade learning
Showed great results with preschool children working together with their parents. Send quality time with your child, and have them learn and improve their math skills.
Can help Elementary school children improve their math skills and quickness
Practice on your computer as well on www.mathopen.com
Send us feedback on www.mathopen.com
+ Split screen interface makes this brain game a 2-player reactor
– Basic math workout means this is mathematics for kids at 7 years and above
x Math speed training improves math skills, reflexes and concentration
÷ Educational game for teens that is at the same time a fun game for free
Test your math skills in a race against your friends! The screen is split in two thus very convenient for the duel games. This is a concentration game that stirs your brain in a positive way. Multiplayer games are in right now, and this is the best game to play with friends.
This free game for kids and adults includes basic mathematical operations – addition and subtraction, multiplication and division and there is also an option for you to turn off whichever operation you want, for example, to give your preschool kid to play and learn math in a fun way. If you don’t believe us, try it and see it for yourself how challenging it can be. Don’t start a fight, unless it’s a math fight!
This and similar math games for AndroidTM are what makes math fun. All you have to worry about is to give the correct answer for the equation faster than your opponent and your score will go up! Don't even think about lucky guessing – you’ll lose 1 point for every wrong answer. It is fun, competitive and educational game for kids. Kids, play 10 games in a row and you are ready for the test in your schools, and parents gather together and revise your math with the help of this multiplayer game!
The best two player games hardly can be seen nowadays, and this one is right in front of you! You need a game for two girls or for two boys, or a mixed combination – either way this is a perfect solution! Math Duel: 2 Player Math Game is a fun mathematics game that pits two players against each other on the same device! Who knew math could be so much fun! Employ your brain right away!
This game is an intellectual property of Peaksel - copyright 2013
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Watch them learn all the names of numerous pet, farm, jungle, zoo and water animals through fun and play. A pleasant voice will always encourage and praise your kids and motivate them to continue to build their vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing. The game is enriched with animations, pronunciations, sounds and interactivity for repeat playing & learning. It will keep your kids busy and yet you will never be worried about them losing any piece of the puzzles!
Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface
Universal app for all phones and tablets
15 different languages and pronunciations (English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Polish, Dutch & Japanese)
Hundreds of puzzle pieces in 84 different puzzles
Easy navigation between puzzles
Easy movement of puzzle pieces across screen
Sweet background music
Drag & drop animations
Balloon animation & happy cheering after each correctly solved puzzle
The theme of this Puzzle is ‘Animals’, check our other apps for more themes like 'Food', 'Kitchen', 'Furniture', 'Bathroom', 'Cars' and 'Tools'
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain any in-app purchases
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
Each animated scene will give your child the ability to:
- See how to write a letter or number, hear and learn its name
- Practice writing and tracing a letter, number or the child’s name using colour pencils
- Learn to count
- Discover more complex concepts such as clock time, shapes, kaleidoscope...
- Solve puzzles
- Learn the basic of music with a keyboard and different musical instruments
The Montessori Method relies on autonomy and self-confidence. Children should explore the App by touching as many objects as possible with or without the support of their parents.
For children aged 2 to 6 years old.
No adverts, no menus. Children are free to roam around the various screens without disruptions.
This free version enables you to use about one third of the app and the full version is available as an in-app purchase.
Note that we had issues in previous versions whereby, in some cases, the full version was still locked after an in-app purchase was made. We’re confident that this issue that now been solved. A "Restore Purchase" button has also been added for those that have already purchase the app.
In any case, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any purchase problem you may have and we will come back to you promptly.
Game for kids, Educational games, Child, Game for children, Games for kids, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Shapes, Puzzle, Cognitive Skills, Visual Spatial Skills, Shape Recognition, Tactile Skills, Fine Motor Skills
Copying grownups and their activities is important to your 2-year-old toddler’s development - and few things are quite as ‘grownup’ as driving a huge steam train around the the bright and friendly LEGO® countryside, horns tooting.
If your toddler is fascinated by trains, this simple game will provide new inspiration for hours of creative play - with or without a LEGO® DUPLO® train set.
*Bright, fun, and toddler-friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy game play
*Virtual building with LEGO® DUPLO® bricks
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (Bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit www.LEGO.com/duplo to find out more about LEGO® DUPLO®.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Puzzles range from 6 to 8 pieces, and you can even change the difficulty. Make your toddler happy while having them practice their shapes, problem solving, and hand eye coordination! Puzzles cover a huge range of options, including animals, dinosaurs, cars, trucks, princesses, and more.
Perfect for kids, children, and toddlers who need a fun and entertaining puzzle game to play.
This free download gives your kids 10 puzzles to try for free. A simple in-app purchase unlocks all 101 puzzles!
If you enjoy this app, please try all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games
Barnyard Games For Kids
101 Kids Puzzles
1st Grade Learning Games
2nd Grade Learning Games
3rd Grade Learning Games
4th Grade Learning Games
5th Grade Learning Games
6th Grade Learning Games
Barnyard Puzzles For Kids
Coloring Book Fun
Preschool Learning Fun
Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons
• “Provides funny and brainy puzzling for Mickey fans of all ages.” – USA Today
• “Blends classic Disney shorts, killer app gameplay.” – Wired
• “Amazing transitions and great stories that tie each episode together, making this installment truly shine.” – 148 Apps
• “While the gameplay is as solid as ever, perhaps the true highlight of the game – versus its predecessors, at the very least – is the framing story around it. Or rather, stories.” – Gamezebo
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
In this version, play 13+ challenging puzzles FOR FREE! Want more levels? Get the full version and play 100+ brain-teasing puzzles featuring Goofy, Pluto and more!
Key Features in the Full Version:
• Original Episodes – Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs! Goofy episodes will require a small additional fee.
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
Lite version includes 5 memory games to allow you to experiment before purchasing the complete set.
Preschool years are a time of rapid learning as parents begin to prepare their children for the upcoming
challenges of school. Concepts and skills, such as letters, words, colors, numbers, and hand-eye coordination, can all be taught at this age, and Fun4Kids provides parents with premium apps to help with this process.
With our 82 distinct titles in Kids Education category, we are committed to preschool kid's development.
* This memory app will keep your kids entertained, educated and quite in car, in a restaurant, on a plane or everywhere.
* Memory games can actually help kids to increase their brain power along with improving their memory.
* Kids Memory Game will improve kids' memory skills.
* Kids Memory Game will develop their concentration.
* Kids Memory Game will develop kids' cognition skills.
* Kids Memory Game will help with the recognition of digits (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
* Kids Memory Game will help with the recognition of letters of alphabet.
* Kids Memory Game will help with the recognition of objects.
* Kids Memory Game app will keep your kids educationally entertained with funny sound effects and animals' real sounds.
* Kids Memory Game has cute graphic images.
* Kids Memory Game is easy to use.
* Kids Memory Game is specifically designed as an educational tool by experts for preschool kids
* Kids Memory Game user interface is simple with guiding clear images for kids.
* Kids Memory Game will help your kid's memory training.
* 8 different kinds of memory game.
* Each game has different difficulty level.
* Colorful and vivid graphics.
* Develops recognition, memorization and concentration.
* Ladybug Memory Game - Level 1: These cute ladybugs will help your kids to recognize digits with colorful and vivid graphics.
* Duck Memory Game - Level 2 : This memory game will help your kids to recognize letters of alphabet with cute baby ducks and duck sound.
* Objects Memory Game - Level 3: Objects memory game has 33 most basic, must know objects with nice images and sounds.
* Fish Memory Game - Level 3: Fish memory game has different kinds of sea creatures. These 47 different sea creatures will keep your kid busy.
* Cute Dogs Memory Game - Level 3: Your kid will love these cute dogs with real barking sounds.
* Birds Memory Game - Level 3: This memory game includes different bird images with sound effects.
* Candy Memory Game - Level 4: This memory game has different kinds of candies, cupcakes, donuts and ice-creams. Your kid will enjoy the virtual Candy Shop. There are 50 different kinds of candies changes randomly for each game.
* Animals Memory Game - Level 5: Your kid will love these funny and cute animals with real animal sounds. It has 12 different backgrounds changing randomly.
35 different animals with sounds.
Keep your kids entertained while improving their letter and number recognition skills.
Fun4Kids Preschool Educational Applications include high quality images, animations and music with a kid-friendly sensitive touch interface specifically designed for preschool children.
Fun4Kids Educational Games are comprehensive, fun filled memory matching games for preschool kids.
Our unique, educational and fun games reinforce the memory skills, while helping with the concentration and the recognition of objects.
Recognizing letters and numbers are early pre-literacy skills crucial to the foundation of future learning. Children who can identify letters and know letter sounds when entering kindergarten will be well-prepared to learn how to sound out words and read.
Mind Games is also now available on iPhone/iPad, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.
Description of Games:
Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
Attention Training Game - Exercise your brain's attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
Anticipation - Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
Divided Attention I - Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
Face Memory - Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
Math Star - Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
Memory Racer - Practice for your brain's working memory and processing speed.
Memory Span - Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
Memory Flow - Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
Memory Match - Practice your memory for completed tasks.
Mental Categories - Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
Mental Flex - Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
Path Memory - Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
Serial Memory - Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
Self-Ordered Learning for Objects - Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
Similarities Scramble - Exercise your knowledge of word relationships.
Spatial Memory - Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
Speed Trivia - Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
Verbal Concepts - Exercise your ability to quickly identify conceptual categories.
Vocabulary Star - Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
Vocabulary Power - An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
Visual Memory - Test and practice your visual memory skills.
Word Memory - Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.
Test your math skills and check how whizz you are!
You will be given an elementary and easy math drills,
But you will have to answer it quick, it will be hard so you have to focus.
Some drills are simple others are quite hard.
It doesn't include hard equations, only simple fun elementary math drills.
It's the coolest way to have fun and practice your brain.
Math Reflex is a perfect playground for kids, It will challenge kids to get better at math
Plus it makes a cool logic games for adults.
Math Reflex is so cool it has:
Math Reflex includes 2 modes
Try to answer as much as possible and quick as you can
Practice to get better at math and level up!
You have to be in focus all the time, don't tap the wrong button !
Practice everyday and you become smart like Einstein
Improve math skills by playing Math Reflex everyday and get better at math.
Are you up to challenge? Are you whiz enough to solve the drills ?
Math is cool , you have to try it!
* Math Reflex PRO is available it features:
Test Your Age
Math Reflex is my math universe