In contrast to many other companies, SecureSafe Password Manager provides customer specific encryption for your data. This means that each document has its own key, and this security key is hung on a customer-specific key ring.
One login for all platforms: you can access your account via the SecureSafe web application or through the iPhone/iPad apps and therefore have access to your documents and passwords at anytime and from anywhere.
Currently 400'000 users worldwide – 100% data storage in Switzerland – data backup provided in a former Swiss military bunker in the Swiss Alps. Developed by a team of Swiss security experts, SecureSafe incorporates the same high level of security found in modern e-banking solutions. Continuous external security checks by McAfee Secure Service.
Feedback from our users about SecureSafe Password Manager:
"Excellent, simple, cross platform and free!"
"Love it! It's easy times use. Password protected and keeps everything secure. Wouldn't use anything else."
"More than I wanted - one app on all my devices! I wanted a simple password keeper, but it does so much more and so simply."
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATA AT A SINGLE PLACE
✓ Credit card details
✓ Online banking access codes
✓ Contracts and Certificates
SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER & FILE SAFE
✓ Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
✓ Only you can access your data - not even our employees
✓ All data between SecureSafe and your device is sent over HTTPS only
✓ Passwords are even additionally encrypted for highest security
✓ Strong authentication (with SMS token) available for PRO, SILVER and GOLD account holders
✓ Data storage in a former headquarter bunker of the Swiss army
✓ 24/7 monitoring of all our systems from three continents
✓ Data inheritance function in the event that something should happen to you
✓ Read more: www.securesafe.com/en/security.html
EVERYWHERE AT ANY TIME
✓ Access all your data using a single login on all your devices
✓ Also available as web application and iPhone/iPad app
✓ Offline access for all your passwords
✓ Fully featured web application available at www.securesafe.com/mylogin
✓ 50 passwords and files up to 10 MB
✓ Will always remain free of charge
✓ You can upgrade your account at any time in our web application
✓ Account Types: SecureSafe Password PRO, SILVER and GOLD
✓ Unlimited number of passwords
✓ Strong authentication with SMS token
✓ Additional storage capacity
✓ Secure PDF and image viewer on the PC/Mac
✓ PDF Annotations on Android devices
SecureSafe Password Manager attracts thousands of new users every week - read more about the leading password and file manager here: www.securesafe.com
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Does not require internet access!
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure to export your database before updating to a new version.
- Fix import crash bugs
- Improved import interface
- Stability fixes
- Updated user interface
- Add note and URL fields
- Prevent password leaks through recent activities screenshot
- Security fixes
- Add support for encrypted export files.
- Security fixes.
- Fix import issue that affected newer versions of Android.
- Minor interface tweaks.
- Fix import/export issues.
- Add copy password to clipboard on long click in password list.
- Add password strength meter for generated passwords.
- User interface tweaks.
- Password generator in menu.
Keywords: Password manager, password safe, droid, desire, evo, nexus, no internet, password generator, galaxy s3
More from developer
Banlıyö, ekspres, hızlı tren saatlerini
Vapur ve feribot seferlerinin saatlerini öğrenebileceksiniz
Şuan sadece Haydarpaşa Gebze ve İstanbul Halkalı banlıyö tren saatleri bulunmaktadır. Çok yakında diğer tren ve vapur saatleri uygulamaya eklenip güncelleme yapılacaktır.
örneğin -2 +1 ifadesindeki -2: girdiğimiz sayıdaki 2 rakamın bulmamız gereken sayıda olduğunu fakat doğru basamaklarda olmadığını ifade eder, +1 ise girdiğimiz sayıdaki bir rakamın bulmamız gereken sayıda doğru basamakta bir rakam olduğunu ifade eder. Örneğin bulmamız gereken sayı 3498, girilen sayı 1398 ise ipucu bölümünde -1 +2 yazıldığını görürsünüz çünkü 3 rakamı sayıda var ama yanlış yerde. bu yüzden -1, 8 ve 9 rakamı ise sayıda ve doğru yerde.