Push Ups is an app that helps you count your push ups and records them in a training log where you can later review your progress day by day.
To start your workout press the 'Start' button. Push ups are recorded by the number of times your nose (or chin) touches the screen or if your device has 'proximity sensor' the number of times your head comes close to the screen. When you complete your workout, pressing the 'Stop' button will store the workout data in the training log.
Push Ups features:
* Can count push ups with the device proximity sensor or touching anywhere on the screen.
* Keeps the device screen on during a workout.
* Training log grouped by months.
* It prevents double counting if for example you lean toward the device proximity sensor and accidentally touch the screen.
* Plays beep sound when a push up is recorded (can be disabled from the settings screen).
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.vmsoft-bg.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
You may also:
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)