- FlightHero Free is limited to 5 queries per day comparing to FlightHero Pro coming with unlimited queries.
- FlightHero Free doesn't have a TripIt integration where FlightHero Pro does
- FlightHero Free is a bit slower than FlightHero Pro since it counts number of queries made
✈ FlightHero is a flight-tracking app that provides a real time flight status information and helps you to know flight status, lets you to track a flight. Aware of the fact that is also shows a real time flightboard with arrivals and departures, airport traffic delays and a current airport weather in addition to a 10 day detailed weather forecast and synchronizes with your TripIt account(via In-App TripIt Sync AddOn).
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Russia, Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom and Japan.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
★ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES ★
✔ 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
✔ 16227 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
✔ Find closest airports to you within 140 miles(200 km)
★ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES ★
✔ Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
✔ Advances sorting order
✔ Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
★ FLIGHT STATUS ★
✔ Actual position of the aircraft (inbound or outbound USA) or approximate position in other cases for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
★ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS ★
✔ 10 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
✔ Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
✔ Actual Temperature
✔ Wind speed and direction
★ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS ★
★ TERMINAL PLANS ★
✔ Download all at once from the "Settings". Available only for major termiinals
★ SEARCH ★
✔ By number
✔ By route
✔ Use Recently Used list
★ FAVORITES ★
✔ Add Flights
✔ Add Airports
★ TripIt SYNC ★
✔ Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
★ SKINS ★
★ MULTILINGUAL ★
✔ 29 Languages
You can check the latest travel alerts, find all the information you need for your journey and locate us around the world.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Special Offers to keep up to date with the latest exclusive fares and packages.
We will be continually upgrading the application so please check back often for new and improved features.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the BA app, you can:
- view your next booking and download a boarding pass directly to your phone that you can use instead of a paper boarding pass
- view arrival and departure information and track any BA flight
- log in to your Executive Club account and view your Tier Points and Avios and all future bookings
Here's our mobile app for Android that will make your planning and travel convenient, simple and smart. Now book tickets, check flight status, manage your JetPrivilege account, avail special offers and do a whole lot more. This safe and secure travel tool helps you plan and stay connected with your travel plans anytime, anywhere.
1. Book Flights - Pay securely using your credit card. Also, save your booked itinerary for instant access later
2. JetPrivilege Loyalty Programme – Enrol or Access your JetPrivilege Account on the go
3. Flight Status - Check real-time flights status by searching with your flight number, airport or route
4. Flight Status Notification – Register for your flight status and get notified on any updates
5. Get updates on the latest News and Special Offers
6. Feedback - View our contact details and share your experience on our services.
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC email@example.com we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled uppon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea ( even though this is from apple which I am not a big fan of normally ) - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app ( nearly 100.000 now ) and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - an very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
• Personalised sale alerts
• Flight and hotel bookings
• Ability to view your points balance and bookings
• Check in for most domestic flights.
Thinking of traveling? Get our new mobile app right away! From flight bookings to manage your bookings and a host of other services. You can download our app from anywhere, anytime in the world and begin exploring it immediately.
Our mobile app functions include:
Flight bookings: Book and buy tickets via mobile
Manage Bookings: Manage and change your bookings
Multi-language support: app available in Arabic, English
And much more…
It creates industry standard Aztec bar-code. Automatically deletes expired boarding passes.
You don't want to show your photo gallery to TSA or fail scanner with lock/dim/black screen, orientation change...
Easy access to your boarding pass: at security, during boarding; you may bypass screen lock and show boarding pass by pressing the POWER key.
Add from gallery or webshot, screen saver, scroll lock and more...
* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.
Search by departure city or read up our destination guides to some of the most exciting destinations in the world including our very own Cape Town and Johannesburg.
-View my Booking
View Your Booking information
Check in on your mobile device
View Your Voyager Status and miles
View information on South African Airways lounges
View special fares
Access to information about South African Airways upcoming flights.
Find the updated status of any South African Airways flight.
View information on destinations that South African Airways flies to.
Get current and updated 10 day forecast of the weather at any destination that South African Airways flies to
Check the currency of the country you are flying to
Find the status of your checked in luggage
-Cargo Track and Trace
Track your SAA Cargo shipment every step of the way
"Bringing the World to Africa,taking Africa to the World"
• Check-in and Mobile Boarding Pass storage – quick access so you’re ready on the go.
• Flight Booking – book your flights, including Award Travel, from your mobile device.
• Flight Status – see upgrade priority list, seat map, in-flight amenities, as well as departure gate.
• Flight Status Push Notification – monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
• Account Access – view your Mileage Plus® account information.
• Airport Maps – zoom in on maps to help you navigate through the airport.
• Flight View – see flight maps of current flight status and weather.
Additional features include United Club locations, United social media networking information, DIRECTV® and Sudoku games.
The United Airlines Mobile App puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand, ready to access at a moment’s notice.
easyJet just got easier for Android users with this FREE easyJet app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy! Wherever you are going, take us with you...
What can you do with this app?
- BOOK FLIGHTS
Book easyJet flights directly from your Android in an experience designed to be as fast as possible. Search for cheap flights across Europe
- CHECK-IN AND DOWNLOAD MOBILE BOARDING PASSES
Check-in on your mobile or PC and then simply download the boarding pass to your mobile. No need for a network or internet connection to access your boarding passes, once downloaded they’re stored offline. So no roaming charges too. Paper free is stress free
- CHOOSE YOUR SEATS
Want extra peace of mind, to sit next to companions or just simply want extra legroom and comfort? Then use our brand new seat maps to choose your favourite seat now
- MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS
Log in to view your easyJet travel details. Add your passport details, change your flight, disruption management, view all your bookings and more...
- ADD FLIGHT OPTIONS
Want to add bags or sports equipment? You can do all that whilst booking your flight or even up to 2 hours before check-in!
- BOOK TRAVEL ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
Book a hotel, car or add travel insurance in one click via our easyJet partners
- SAVE YOUR DETAILS
Log in using your My easyJet account details for access to your flights and to make future bookings as quick & easy as possible
- TRACK FLIGHTS
Check the latest information about your journey, flight disruptions and more. And if you’re picking up a friend, relative or business partner from the airport, you’ll have the most up to date flight information in your hand.
- SHARE YOUR BOOKINGS
Email or text your flight details to other people on your booking, create flight and check-in reminders direct to your phone calendar or just share your trip information on facebook, twitter, Google+ and many more.
- And there’s more coming soon...
We will be expanding the range of functions on our application, which is why we are always happy to receive your feedback and suggestions.
Legal stuff at the bottom:
- android.permission.INTERNET - We need this to be able to communicate with the server
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We need this to be able to determine whether you are online or offline
- android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - We need this to be able to pre-populate your email address on the login form