Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With millions of users globally, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to decrypt and access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com/vault, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported. Visit https://keepersecurity.com/download to install.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Encrypted cloud backup, multi-device sync, secure sharing and desktop web app are free for 30 days then require an annual subscription. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- Other - close other apps: This is needed in order to exit and kill the application when the screen turns off
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- The clipboard is not cleared automatically. Make sure that you clear your clipboard when you don't need its content any more
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
There are also some hints for creating a good password.
Note: No data will be sent over internet. No data will be stored anywhere. This application does not guarantee the security of the password. This application is only for a personal reference.
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Safely store passwords, credit cards, IDs and more in one safe place
• Login to apps and websites in seconds
• Use your digital wallet to make secure payments on the go
• Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
• Create strong passwords for all your accounts
We take your security seriously
• Dashlane protects your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
• Only you have access to your information – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
• Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
• Compatible with Google Authenticator
• Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
• Learn more about our security: https://www.dashlane.com/security
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device.
Premium gives you:
• Sync across all your devices
• Secure cloud backup for your account
• Access to your passwords on our website
• Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at https://www.dashlane.com/premium
Questions? Visit https://support.dashlane.com
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Keep your information in sync on all your devices using Dropbox or Wi-Fi syncing:
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msevensoftware.com. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac available at the low price of $14.99 USD using the $5 off coupon you receive when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
SafeInCloud is a complete Password Management Solution: free Desktop application + mobile application for phones and tablets.
No subscriptions, no monthly fees! You purchase SafeInCloud once and use it on all your Android devices without any additional fees.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption (AES)
◆ Cloud Synchronization (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform (Android, iOS)
◆ Free Desktop App (Windows, Mac)
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
* SMART: Designed to be simple, the more intuitive and usable as possible
* SECURE: All the internal data structure is encrypted with AES cryptography
* ISOLATED: It doesn't requires internet access or any other particular permission so it maintain the highest isolation level for your private data
* Safe copy management: It's possible to backup/restore safe copies of your encrypted archive
A free limited version "SafeBox password manager free" is available on Google Play Store.
Please, help us to improve SafeBox password manager.
If you think it is an useful tool, make a review and rate it with 5 stars.
Thank you for your support.
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
LastPass offers password management for teams, called LastPass Enterprise. With LastPass Enterprise, companies benefit from:
• A central admin console to manage employee accounts
• Simplified, secure sharing of passwords among team members
• Configurable security policies to restrict access and set requirements
• Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Highly acclaimed by experts:
CNET - "one of the best places to save your passwords"
PCWorld - "certainly one of the most useful"
TechRepublic - "Jack Wallen recommends using the B-Folders application to keep your information safe"
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets.
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
Migrate from other applications
* Password managers like LastPass, 1Password, eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
- App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
- App integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- App integrates with Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm add-on into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
- App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
iPIN - and your PINs and passwords are always at hand.
Your professional password manager on the go and at home: access at lightning speed, as secure as possible and also in sync via WiFi Sync at any time with your Android, Windows, Mac and iOS devices.
The highlight: login with the sensor keyboard
With an innovative sensor keyboard you'll have quick access to all your PINs - without any annoying and time-killing passwords. Just remember a geometrical shape, a digit, an alphabetic character or an individual sensor combination and set up your private sensor code.
You can simply touch a sensor or swipe across multiple sensors at once. Naturally, combinations are allowed and should be used to make your sensor code as secure as possible. The first touch activates the sensor, and with a second touch the sensor becomes deactivated. You can activate and deactivate the sensors as often as you like. Your individual sensor code is calculated by the order in which you have activated and deactivated the sensors and in which way the sensors have been activated and deactivated: single touch or swipe.
Security is of greatest importance! All data (including the data in iCloud if you enable iCloud synchronisation in iPIN) is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256). With this state-of-the-art encryption algorithm your private data is protected from unauthorized access - even in the case your device gets into the wrong hands.
KISS - keep it simple and secure
iPIN tries to fulfill the KISS principle. iPIN was developed to store and display PINs and passwords - no more and no less. So the focus is on simplicity, clarity and high level of security.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions, comments or feature requests - just send an email to iPIN@ibilities.com.
Visit www.ibilities.com for more detailed information.
You think this App is useful? Well, write a review or tell it a friend :-)
Have a lot of fun with iPIN!
★★★★★ "Great app!!! :-) Intuitive design. Easy to sync. Each update makes the program better & better."
★★★★★ "The best APP If you have several accounts with passwords and other information... I give 10 stars if was possible."
★★★★★ "Great App, Great Support I love this app. I like the fact that I can synchronize the encrypted password/information database across desktop and mobile devices."
"Ascendo doesn’t just sit back and rest on its laurels; its recent update to DataVault brings in some pretty cool features." Tre Laurence, Android Rundown
DataVault Password Manager delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
-Integrated with Google Backup/Restore Service to restore after hard reset
-Your data is saved on phone securely
-Search your entries by drawing gestures
-Launch website stored in your entry
-Automatically restore passwords after hard reset
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-Automatic daily back up on sd card using 128 bit encryption and ability to restore the backup, only last back up is stored on the sd card.
-No worries when you hard reset phone and easily restore your data.
You can use Fancy Text Generator to create lots of different styles of text which can be later used in Facebook / WhatsApp statuses and also for tweets on Twitter.
It is very quick and simple to generate text - enter your text in the text field and the rest is taken care by Fancy Text Generator. It displays a plethora of options in different font styles which can be copied to the clipboard and used wherever required. As you enter the text, the different fields in the results area under the Fancy Text Generator will automatically update with each showing your text in a unique and fancy text style.
The use of this is not just limited to Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. Your imagination is the key to creativity here.
The generated text can also be used in Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Notes and so on. The list is endless.
Using this fancy text styles in Facebook & Twitter is probably one of the most popular uses of the Fancy Text Generator, but using these cool letters and fancy writings isn't simply limited to nicknames on MSN and Live messenger, you can place the fancy writing text in your online profiles, use them in conversations, forums and even for status messages on Yahoo Messenger! and Facebook.
Go ahead and impress your peers and colleagues with Fancy Text Generator
This app is developed in the interest of the users and the community. Hence, it is ad supported.
Requires, INTERNET_PERMISSION to display ads.
If you like this app, please support the developer by downloading the Premium version which contains more styles and is ad-free.
If you feel uncomfortable using tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard, then Simple Large Button Keyboard is the application for you. If you think QWERTY is not your cup of coffee, then don't worry. Simple Large Button Keyboard abolishes the QWERTY layout and switches to a simple layout where the alphabets A to Z are ordered in sequence. So, sit back and enjoy the ease of big buttons coupled with the most simple layout in the world.
Advantages of using Simple Large Button Keyboard:
» big buttons which result in ACCURATE typing
» simple layout (no more QWERTY)
» no fancy gimmicks such as sounds, suggestions, etc.
Designed for users who just want a normal keyboard. Go ahead, enjoy the simplicity!
Steps to configure the Simple Large Button Keyboard after installing the app,
1. Download & Install the application from Google Play
2. Go to Settings -> Language & input
3. In Keyboard & Input Methods, tick the Simple Large Button Keyboard option
4. Your keyboard is now enabled. To use it, open any application
5. Tap on the field where you wish to type
6. a. [Android 4.0 + ] A small keyboard icon will be displayed on the top left of the screen.
Drag the notification bar down and click 'Select input method'
b. [Android 1.6 - 2.3] Long press the editable text field and select 'Choose input method'
Select 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' as the preferred input method
7. Choose 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' and start typing to use the app.
To switch back to the default keyboard, just change it from the notification bar.
For details, check screenshots attached.
If you face any problems while configuring your keyboard, do not hesitate to email the developer. Your queries will be responded to on priority. Enjoy!
** Now for the first time, introducing 'Custom Styling'
Select your choice of letters from the options provided and create your own unique personal style. Keep permuting and combining different letters to have endless possibilities of different styles...
Fancy Text Generator Premium contains 32 different styles to choose from to style your plain text. Choose from the styles and be set to impress your peers and colleagues.
It enables you to create cool, funky and weird writing for profile names, letters and text.
To use the Fancy Text Generator Premium to create lots of cool and funky letters and writings, you will first need to enter your original text in the first text field above. As you enter text in this field, the fields present under the results area will automatically update, each showing your text in a unique fancy text mode. After you finish entering your letters, choose the fancy text style that you like best, and copy it. It's then ready to be set as your Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp status or even as a personal message.
Inserting these fancy text writings in mail, chat, comments and statuses is probably one of the most popular uses of the Fancy Text Generator Premium, but using these cool letters and fancy writings isn't simply limited to nicknames on messengers, you can place the fancy writing text in your online profiles, use them in conversations, forums and even for status messages on Yahoo Messenger! and Facebook.
● 64-Bit ● 128-Bit ● 256-Bit
This application makes it relatively easy to use a WEP key for your wireless network without having to enter it manually.
In addition to WEP keys, the application also allows the user to generate WPA keys for better and enhanced protection.
PRO feature: Use custom phrases of length 5/13/29 for generation of 64/128/256 bit keys.
MD5 is a secure hash algorithm. It takes a string as input, and produces a 128-bit number, the hash. The same string always produces the same hash, but given a hash, it is not generally possible to determine the original string. Secure hash algorithms are useful for protecting passwords and ensuring data integrity.
This hash generator converts your sensitive data like passwords to a SHA-1 hash.
The input string encoding is expected to be in UTF-8. Different encoding will result in different hash values. Unicode is considered best practices.
Hint: Including numbers and punctuation in a mixed case password will generally create a more secure password, which would be exponentially harder to recover using a brute force password discovery method.
● 64-Bit ● 128-Bit ● 256-Bit
This application makes it relatively easy to use a WEP key for your wireless network without having to enter it manually.
In addition to WEP keys, the application also allows the user to generate WPA keys for better and enhanced protection.
Advantages of One-Touch Data Enabler
- Easy one tap widget to enable cellular data.
No annoying display message requiring more than one taps unlike other widgets.
-- If you like this widget, be sure to try Internet Access Toggle Switch
It will help you to enable or disable your internet access through a single tap. One touch to toggle your WiFi or data connection. It also remembers your previous choices while enabling access.
Advantages of Internet Access Toggle Switch
1. Tap to disable WiFi and data connection both at once.
Reduces the need to turn-off both of them separately.
2. Remember previous choices.
So, if you have data connection on and WiFi off when you have turned off internet access using this switch, then when you tap the toggle switch, it will automatically switch on only the WiFi and not the data connection.
This application is a widget. To configure it on your home screen, follow the steps:
1. Long press on the home screen
2. -> Add Widget
3. -> Internet Access Toggle Switch
The switch changes whenever the state of either the WiFi or data connection is toggled using the widget provided.
Check out other applications by the same developer!
** If you are having problems seeing the widget, try removing and adding the widget **
To uninstall the application, refer to the instructions given below -
• Lock the device with a single touch.
• Prevents wearing out of the physical power button of your device.
• Hardly requires any space (~14KB).
• Shuts down execution after locking the screen.
To uninstall the application -
• Settings -> Security (or Location & Security) -> Device Administrators.
• Click on "Device Lock Screen" and choose "Deactivate".
• You can now uninstall the app.
Keywords: device, lock, screen, device lock, lock screen, screen off, free
The tax calculator is frequently updated when tax rules change and to correct errors. Please check back frequently to ensure that you have the latest version.
This tax calculator can be used for tax planning to calculate the approximate tax payable by salaried individuals. This should NOT be used to compute the actual taxes to be paid to the Government. The developer is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the tax computed by this calculator.
It provides interesting information like -
* age in years, months, days
* age in hours
* age in minutes
* age in seconds
* zodiac sign
* chinese sign
* days until next birthday
Hope you like it!
This can help you in determining the rank of your website compared to others. It can be helpful for SEO.
It also displays the Google PageRank of the entered website along with the other details.
Google PageRank is a general representation of a website's popularity and is primarily based in link popularity. Website with a high PageRank value will tend to have more traffic and higher positions in search engines (although many other factors are also taken into consideration).