AUTOR: Paulo Coelho
TIPO: Audio libro
IDIOMA: Español Latino
El alquimista es un libro publicado por el escritor brasileño Paulo Coelho y que ha sido traducido a más de 63 lenguas y publicado en 150 países, vendiendo un total de 65 millones de copias en todo el mundo. El libro trata sobre los sueños y los medios que utilizamos para alcanzarlos, sobre el azar en nuestra vida y las señales que se presentan a lo largo de la misma.
Además de disfrutar del audio libro, usted recibirá diariamente frases y textos famosos, escritos a lo largo del tiempo, por el autor de este maravilloso libro.
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
The Alchemist (Portuguese: O Alquimista) is a novel by Paulo Coelho first published in the year 1988. Originally written in Portuguese by its Brazilian-born author, it has been translated into at least 56 languages as of September 2012. An allegorical novel, The Alchemist follows a young Andalusian shepherd named Santiago in his journey to Egypt, after having a recurring dream of finding treasure there.
The book is an international bestseller. According to AFP, it has sold more than 65 million copies in 56 different languages, becoming one of the best-selling books in history and setting the Guinness World Record for most translated book by a living author.
I declare that the information contained here has been compiled from various sources from the internet, which are available for public access. This application just organizes and facilitates its search.
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
- during travelling (by car, by plane, by bus)
- at the gym (jogging, fitness, bike)
- while relaxing
Our app allows you to have easy access to your shelf with audiobooks, downloading them at any time, comfortable listening to and buying your favourite bestsellers and searching a catalogue with free chapters.
Visit our website: http://www.audioteka.co.uk/
This program for reading ebooks supports the following text formats: epub, epub3, fb2, fb2.zip, mobi, pdf, html, doc, rtf and txt and Adobe DRM, as well as a streamlined user interface in 25 languages.
Prestigio eReader provides a user with direct access to more than 1000 000 ebooks in 25 languages, with more than 48,000 free e-books. Choose a book on "your shelf" and get on with your incredible reading adventure. This program for reading electronic books is one of the hottest applications on Google Play as it supports a lot of text formats and a huge base of free and paid ebooks. Now you can get a lot of books for free download.
If you would like to stay in touch and choose feature for the next update, follow us on facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/prestigioereader
Advantages of the Prestigio eReader
• Perfect design and Intuitive Navigation
- Library stores your purchases, wishlists, links to downloaded books, account settings and the contents of your shopping cart.
- Book Collections store your books organized by your desired criteria (genre, author, reading frequency, etc.).
- Sidebar - convenient system for easy access to all functions in the application. To open, press the icon in the upper left corner, or swipe from left to right.
- Store - a great place to find books that will unlock new experiences and emotions. Here you will find not only all the latest and hottest releases, but also completely free books and classics of modern literature.
- File Manager - will help you easily determine where a book is located on your device. In addition, you can use this menu to navigate to connected cloud storage accounts.
• Intellectual /smart eBook search on your device
Just one touch on the point «Scan the device» on your sideboard menu and the eReader will find all compatible and supported books on your device. Quickly and conveniently.
• Multiple Book Formats Support
Prestigio eReader allows you to read books in various different formats:
epub, mobi, pdf, html, and txt and Adobe DRM.
• Multilingual Support
A variety of choice is available with the Prestigio E Reader – choose out of 25 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Croatian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian and Kazakh.
• Online Bookstore
With the Prestigio eReader you have direct access to more than 1 000 000 eBooks in 25 languages on the PrestigioPlaza.com eBook store – it has more books than you could ever read in a lifetime!
Get a dream reader of books for free and read with pleasure!
• My Prestigio account , as well as its creation through social networks, provides
- Ability to downloading free books
- Ability to buy new books
- Access to personal account, where you can perform operations on purchasing book, changing your profile, funding your account.
Keywords: reader, read books for free, read book free, read books online free, read epub, read epub books, read pdf files free, read free books app, read free books, book reader, book reader for pdf, book reader for android, ebook reader epub, ereader, pdf file reader, pdf reader for android free, pdf reader free app, pdf reader free download, pdf reader android, txt readers, epub reader for android, epub reader, epub reader app, html reader, html reader free, html reader search, html file reader, rtf reader, rtf file reader, rtf file app, rtf reader for android, fb2 russian reader, fb2reader, ebook reader for android free, ebookdroid, ebook downloader and reader, ebooks free apps, book reader all formats,ebook app, ebook library, book reader fb2, reader for epub, reader for epub3..
Similar applications: FBReader, Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader.
Small, clean interface, fast and reliable.
- Search books
- Night Mode
- Control of font sizes
- Control margins
- Text selection / copy
- Supports EPUBs 2 and 3.
- Table of contents
- Preserves unique aspects of the book
- Clean interface
- Easy of use
- Automatic discovery of books
- Smart reading
If you like to read, you should install Skoob.
Worth testing. We're sure you'll like it.
The best books from over 50 categories such as adventure books, romance books, business, drama, fantasy, horror, mystery detective, myth, nature, psychology books, science, fiction, thriller, poetry, short story, classics and so much more!
★ Great reading experience
* Read offline, portrait or landscape.
* Choose reading mode - tap page by page or scroll whole chapter.
* Go to “last read” to continue reading your current book.
* Remember state of each book for reading next time.
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes.
* Choose your preferred font, font size, page turn speed.
* Select your favorite categories to help you locate the books you like quickly and easily.
* Open Table of Contents to choose which chapter you want to go to easily.
★ Genres for readers from various languages
English, French (Livres Français) , German (Deutsch Bücher), Spanish (Libros en Español), Italian (Libri Italiani), Dutch (Nederlandse Boeken ), Swedish (Svenska Böcker ) , Tagalog, Finnish (Suomen Kirjat), Portuguese (Livros Portugueses).
★ The best-loved books of all time
* Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Alexandre Dumas to Arthur Conan Doyle, Jack London - all the classics you love in BookOne.
* We have GREAT STORIES for children - books for kids such as Grimms' Fairy Tales, Peter Pan, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland.
* For Young Readers who can go with FANTASTIC ADVENTURES of Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer, Ulysses, Oliver Twist.
* If you like romantic love stories, you can find classic novels in Romance Genre as Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
* In Fiction and Literature category, we have The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Heart of Darkness, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Black Tulip, Pride and Prejudice, Robin Hood. It is easy to search and download!
* Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet with La Suggestibilité , Dream Psychology, etc.
* If you're looking for drama or poetry, there are Shakespeare's Hamlet and Othello, or from the best authors like George Bernard Shaw, Molière, Dante Alighieri.
* And more: The Art of War by Sun Tzu, The Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana.
Download one of the best eBooks App with thousands of FREE books now!
* Our books are Free and we just upload the books with the copyright law has expired.
* Book One works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 4.0 or above.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to find the book you want. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search by keyword. You can even find books read by a favorite narrator. This app allows you to stop playback with a sleep timer, and unlimited bookmarks are available for each book. You can save and listen to as many books as you like. Access to the LibriVox collection, thousands of old time radio dramas, and many other collections is entirely free.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.