Polcoin is the first Polish virtual currency. It was established in January 2014 as a clone of Bitcoin gaining in popularity. It is based on the same SHA256d and DGWv3 algorithm. Currently, it is a completely Polish project involving only the Polish team of creators and Polish capital. Currently, it is being developed by the third team of developers. The revived Polcoin project is based on a new blockchain. Polcoin has a stable network of nodes and developers are working on its development. Please visit our website http://www.polcoin.pl where you can get acquainted with other exciting tools for Polcoin (block explorer, forum, mines and many more).
The polcoin-wallet application was created to enable mobile payments with the Polcoin currency. Now you can take your Polcoin wallet wherever you are. An Android-based device is enough for this.
Have your polcoins always with you! You pay by scanning the QR code or by using NFC. As a seller, you will receive payments immediately without unnecessary waiting.
• No registration, online service or cloud required! This wallet uses a decentralized peer-to-peer network.
• Sending and receiving Polcoin using NFC, QR codes or Polcoin URL addresses.
• Address book for regularly used Polcoin addresses with the possibility of giving them labels.
• When you are offline, you can still pay using Bluetooth.
• Notification system for incoming transactions.
• Application widget for account status.
Find out more about Polcoin from our home page
You use at your own risk! The team of developers is not responsible for any loss of Polcoin balance on a mobile device, e.g. as a result of theft or damage to physical equipment. Always remember to keep a copy of your private keys in a safe place.