It is an application developed to asist to volunteer donor blood donation process for patients at the National Institute of Neoplastic Diseases.
1. Registration of the applicant to be blood donor.
2. Set day and time that will make your blood donation at the Blood Bank INEN.
3. Information messages to the donor, if your donation (step laboratory evaluation) was approved. Otherwise quote donor for medical advice.
4. History donations and History Hemoglobin and Platelets.
5. Tips on nutrition and healthy food
6. Tips on physical training.
7. Program promotions and discounts by companies affiliated with the Campaign Life Dale.