Save battery power, and even your power button from breaking down
-Advanced shaking detection
-Filter shaking direction
-Quite low battery consumption
-One button uninstallation**
-Absolutely free, No Ads
To uninstall just use "Uninstall" button in main ShakeOff screen in Ver 1.04
Or use "Uninstall" button in "Options" menu in earlier versions
As long as "Shake Off" is granted "device administrator" permission, usual system installer will not work
-Control vibration -> for vibration feedback
-Run at startup -> to allow service to run at startup
"Shake Off" need to be active "device administrator" to turn off your phone screen
When it ask you to activate "device administrator", please press "Activate"
It will only ask once for this permission
*Notification in status bar:
Using "Persistent notification" option, guarantee that system will not turn off Shake Off service when it needs memory, in most cases you will not need to use this
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
With this app, you no longer have to turn on the screen and look for the camera app just when you really need it!
This application allows you to shake your phone in order to trigger various actions! Even if your screen is off, you can still shake it, and it'll work!
The possible actions are:
• Run any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turn flashlight on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
• Show recent used apps.
• Change ringer mode - ring / vibrate / silent.
• Expand the status bar.
• Turn screen on.
• Turn 3G on / off.
• Turn Wifi on / off.
• Turn auto rotate on / off.
• Turn auto brightness on / off.
• Turn speaker on / off (during a call).
• Turn flight mode on / off.
• Turn bluetooth on / off.
• Turn GPS on / off.
You can shake your phone horizontally or vertically, each can be set to trigger a different action.
• Control the shake sensor sensitivity level.
• The shake can work even when the screen is off.
• You can choose to start the application's service at phone startup.
• Choose your favorite shake mode: simple, advance or pro
• Available vibration feedback for the shake.
Q: How much battery Shake is consuming?
A: If you enable the "battery saving mode" option then the battery consumption is very low. If you enable "Active when screen is off" option then the consumption is high. Note the restrictions that appear when you enable these options.
Q: How can I avoid opening something by an accidental shake?
A: You can set the Shake service to work only when screen is on, you can also control the sensitivity of the shake.
Q: I have a problem that sometimes the shake works and sometimes not.
A: You need to set the sensor sensitivity higher.
Q: How can I hide the notification icon on the status bar?
A: From Android 4.3 and above you can not hide notification icons for foreground services.
Q: How to make the "control music player" action to work on my custom music player?
A: This feature is only working with the default music player
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Lock the screen with ease. You can lock the screen by just shaking your device.This is very simple and light weight application, with no ads.With this application you don't need to press the power button to lock the screen. Just install the application and activate it. Device admin(this is just for the permission to lock the screen, nothing else) and select the suitable sensitivity and the application is ready for use. Just exit the application and shake it.
*************************WHY THE UNLOCK FEATURE IS NOT PROVIDED**********************
As per the requests of the users to add unlock feature,we decide to write here why we are not providing this feature.
If we add this feature then it will drain your battery very fast, because the service will running after the screen lock and as per our policy to provide good user experience this feature is not provided. It is for your own good ,for saving the battery life.
*********************HOW TO UNINSTALL***********************
If you want to uninstall the application you need to Deactivate Shake Lock from the application. Or you can deactivate it from settings > security > Device administrators > ShakeLock (Uncheck it) and uninstall it normally.
If you want to uninstall this APP,Go to Settings> Security> cancel this App within the check Device Manager.
if you want get a shake launch application,this is my new APP "SHAKE TO LAUNCH APP".
Outdoor, daily life easier and faster when available and a bright, easy-lantern!
1. Shake ON / OFF your flashlight.
2. Use to adjust the brightness of the screen.
3. When you shine the dark places to find stuff, change the search mode.
4. Can I prevent the screen off while using this app.
With Shake Screen-on, you can Open the screen with a shake or two other ways! Maybe better than use power key.
Shake Screen-On provider three way to open screen .
1.shake -- shake you cellphone
2.Near receiver -- touch you cellphone receiver
3.flip -- flip you phone.
This application requires you device hardware support. if it can't work on you device. please tell me, or uninstall it.
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
No Adds! Application is totally free, clean and neat.
★★ About ★★
You can lock your phone just with a shake.
You don't need to press the power button to lock the screen.
When you shake the phone, screen will be off and keys will be locked.
Application notifies you with a vibration whenever it's locked by shaking.
★★ Benefits and Features ★★
1 - You can uninstall application inside the application with one click.
2 - No advertisements; No viruses; No Paid Versions
3 - You can fine tune your shake gesture with these parameters;
- Minumum movement force
- Minumum times of direction movement
- Maximum pause between direction change
- Maximum duration of shake
4 - It's battery-friendly; Uses minumum hardware resources to save your battery.
★★ Before You Use ★★
Even it's taken into account the mimumum shake movements;
While you are adjusting shake sensibility, bear in mind that too sensitive shake gestures will rock you to open the phone.In this case, restart your phone and open "Shake Me Lock Me" to stop the service.
And then you can re-adjust your shake sensibility options.
Note: In order not to cause any inconvenience while you are in a call all shakes will be dismissed!
★★ Device Administrator ★★
When you start the application for the first time, click the button in the middle of the screen.
It'll ask you to enable "device administrator". Press "Activate" button.
If you activate it; "Shake Me Lock Me" will be granted to lock your phone otherwise an application
can not lock the screen without this permission.
★★ Uninstall ★★
You can uninstall the application within the application. Open "Shake Me Lock Me", click "Options" button. In the uninstall section press the "Uninstall Application" button. It'll completely delete the application and remove the "shake to lock" feature from your device.
If you cannot uninstall the app within the application's option menu. Then you have to disable device administrator manually. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators. And then uncheck the application.
You can now safetly remove the app from the play store.
★★ Donation ★★
If you love the application, you can donate via http://alperebicoglu.blogspot.com
Support independent developers...
Shake → Open
Shake again → Close
You can adjust the sensitivity and run a determination test in the settings.
Content is obtained from your standard web browser.
The reaction slows down if shaken within 5 seconds directly after pushing the HOME button.