Texting is simple and convenient, but there is only so much we can get across.
We are living in a world where everything is becoming easier, yet at the same time, the value of things seem to be forgotten.
How about we slow down and rediscover the things we use to hold so dear.
Try writing a letter. Trust us. You'll get what we are talking about.
Leave it at a special location, creating a sense of anticipation, or just send the letter directly.
Don't worry if the person you are writing to has signed up for our service or not. We will make it so that they will be able to read it sooner or later.
Just choose a person, and start writing.
Simple, yet so much more.
-With YellowRibbon, you can write letters to your contacts and your Facebook friends.
-You can leave them letters even if they are not signed up for the service.
-You can send the letters directly, or leave them at a special place anywhere in the world. The letter will only be opened at that location.
-You can also meet new Penpals from all over the world.
< Features >
1. Scribble, eraser
2. Lines, rectangles, rounded rectangles, circles, ellipses
3. Line width, text size and color changes
3. Move shape or delete
4. Text (the Enter key to enter multiple lines possible)
5. Touch Pointer*
6. Save and Load
7. Send (mail, MMS, Bluetooth, Twitter, etc ...)
* pointer usage
If you use a pointer to a more detailed picture can be drawn.
1. Move the pointer: a finger drag
2. Drawing(1): two-finger drag
3. Drawing(2): Double-click and drag
< Usage >
1. When such a mathematical formula to explain yakdona.
2. Deciding that include a text message to express my heart...
* If you have any comments, in addition to the features you need to ask if you would add. Thank you ^_^