Multiplayer online universal map application for sharing the info without mediators.
App target: lowering the cost of customer looking to the business men, and provide the fast and cheap service or goods searching to the customers, with no mediators.
This app allows any businessman, firm, shop ... to share a service, product ... without a mediator to any customer (app user). To show the object place on the map, show the properties, contacts, prices and communicate online in the real time.
Say, taxi driver may offer his car showing the currect position online, and get order immediately, if near the customer.
Shop owner may offer his point of purchase and talk online directly.
Any person may place the map marker to request people who is near to help to check it in, to describe the status...
1) App users of the latest 2 mins are visible only. The objects of latest 24 hours. So the app start (with an Internet connection) should be done periodically to update your info on the map, if you stopped it.
2) Including the filters (checkboxes in the SETTINGS) for the country, city and your probable group (team).
3) If you are the business owner may have this app running and get messages, calls from potential customers, if you have shared your contacts in the app settings.
4) No mediator companies are needed, web-site with the business info is not so required, if you rule by your info in the app online.
5) It's possible to be fully anonymous, no sharing your contacts, the map position. And the app database is encripted before sending to the Cloud storage.
6) Cloud storage: the requests qty to it is limited, all the functions are in the app only.
7) Info update frequency is adjustable. If you are on map or the users list - the update frequency is maximal, as set in the settings. If you go to other apps - it's 6 times more slow for the data traffic economy.
So the traffic now is rather high, 6-10 kBps at the fastest mode when to update each 3 seconds.
8) Private messages are actual only for the real online of both users - only the single message is stored and passed from one to another. If a user is out of the visibility radius on the map - he is got offline and no message delivered.