The perfect Timer-beautifully clean, simple and reliable.
Perfect for every timing situation (sports, games, work and of course cooking).
■ User Reviews
"I have used several Timer apps like StopWatch&Timer, StopWatch Timer and Kitchen Timer. And OK Timer is my favorite timer! OK Timer is beautiful and easy to use. Especially it has a widget, which enables me quickly start my count down job without open the app. What a great idea! Love this Timer keep up the good work :-)" - Jon
~Create and edit your most used timers.
~Quickly start/stop your countdown without opening the app
~Simple and elegant design
~Three beautiful themes, customize your own timer
☆ Holo design
~Simple and beautiful
☆ More is on the way
~Count up timer
Our goal is to make simple and elegant apps for you. But we can't do this without you. Here is our apps, we sincerely invite you to have a try:
☆More on the way
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
If you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too:)
KW: Timer, timer, Count down, Kitchen Timer, タイマー, таймер, minuteur, 시간제 노동자
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- To limit children's "real world" play time, to allow taking fair turns and to educate about the meaning of time.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
This is an open source project. You can find it at http://code.google.com/p/android-countdownalarm/
Feel free to post feature requests in the issues section or send a mail.
- large buttons - easier to see and touch
- spinner-free time entry
- persistent notifications
- wakes up the device if in sleep mode
- custom reminder labels
- new: stopwatch mode (Count Up)
- snooze button (full version only)
- selectable alarm sounds (full version only)
over 1000 life hacks in this app to make things easy for you.
Latest life hacks will be updated constantly on a weekly basis.
✮ ✮ ✮ WHAT IS LIFE HACK ?? ✮ ✮ ✮
Life hacking refers to any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life. It is arguably a modern appropriation of a gordian knot - in other words, anything that solves an everyday problem in an inspired, ingenious manner.
Coined in the 1980s in hacker culture, the term became popularized in the blogosphere and is primarily used by computer experts who suffer from information overload or those with a playful curiosity in the ways they can accelerate their workflow in ways other than programming.
The terms hack, hacking, and hacker have a long history of ambiguity in the computing and geek communities, particularly within the free and open source software crowds.
✮ Use the space bar to scroll down a page. Hold the shift key and the space bar at the same time to scroll back up again.
✮ Tab between boxes on online forms. When there’s a pop-up menu to input details of your state, type the first letter of the state to scroll through options.
✮ To make web text larger, press control +. Mac users, make that “Command +.”
✮ Don’t bother with punctuation on your smartphone. Hit the space bar twice for a period and the next letter will be automatically capitalized.
✮ Hit the call button of your phone to redial the last person you spoke to. No need to go into your contacts.
✮ Speaking of phones, carriers have keystrokes that let you bypass the “15 seconds of fricking instructions, like we haven’t had answer machines for 45 years.” Sadly, each shortcut is different. “I didn’t say these were going to be perfect,” Pogue allows.
✮ Use Google as a dictionary by typing “define” followed with the word you want to understand. You can also use it as an FAA database for flight details.
✮ To highlight a word, don’t drag across it with the mouse. Double click it. And don’t bother deleting text; just type.
✮ Avoid shutter lag by half pressing down the button of your camera before you take a picture. For folks who still use cameras.
✮ Press “b” to black out a slide (or “w” to white it out). And make sure people are paying attention to your wonderful presentation.
1. User friendly interface
2. Sorted by Category
3. Save Your Favourites
4. Share with friends via social media platforms or apps
5. Set Images as Wallpaper.
6. Save Images to your gallery.
7. Zoom In/ Zoom Out
8. Slide Show Function.
Note: Requires an internet connection.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only.
This application creates no claim or credit for images featured.
This application is meant to share/refer the best images We find on the Internet with users,
and is not meant to deliberately infringe on the rights of the image owners.
We respect all the intellectual property of the owners, and will modify the posts or remove the images at the owners' request.
We use low resolution images for reference.
Contact US : email@example.com
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
Easy to control on your SmartWatch: Swipe to enter the time in minutes and seconds. Tap the digits to add a single minute or second, swipe again and press to start the or stop the timer.
Once the time is up, the watch wake up and will vibrate.
Since at any moment only one SmartWatch app can be active, you should not exit the app while the counter is active. You can still switch to the time display on the watch while the app is running.
Please contact me by email if you have questions or feature requests. I can't respond in the comments.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Feedback is very much appreciated, but please use email to contact me.
Best Timer: clean, simple and reliable
Use it as a stopwatch or count down and set the timer (kitchen, cooking, sports, games)
★ BEST TIMER APPLICATION ON GOOGLE PLAY
★ TOP 50 TOOLS ON GOOGLE PLAY
The best mobile tool available on Google Play!
Beautiful, modern design, simple and reliable mobile application!
You will love our Timer app!
Perfect for every situation when you need to check time:
★ Cooking (Egg, Pasta,...): cooking eggs or Beef?
★ Sports (Running, Tennis, Soccer,...): Want to do 50 push-ups in less than a minute? How far you can run in forty-five minutes?
★ Education (Exam)
★ Work: Preparing your speech before the Annual Presentation of your deparment?
★ Sleep: You need a 16 minutes nap?
FEATURES OF OUR TIMER / COUNTDOWN APPLICATION:
★ Multiple timers / stopwatches
★ Simple to use
★Create and Edit your favorite timers
★Start / Stop your count down without opening the app
★ Rename your own timers / countdowns
★ Countdown and repeat your count down
★ Count down then start next
★ Record as many laps as you want
★ 1/100ths available
★ Manage group timer groups
★ Order timers depending on your preferences
★ Very easy to read your countdown
★ Full Screen Mode available
★ Access the lap list
★ Save the lap list on your sd card
★ Multiple countdown timers (great as a kitchen timer to cook an egg)
★ Background service (Timer app continues when app is closed)
★ Up to 100 hours
★ Customize the look
★ Last lap time display
★ Optional hours and millisecond display
★ Circular arc mode to visualize the remaining time
★ Notifications available
★ Auto size to screen
FEATURES FOR WORLD CLOCK:
★ Simple and easy to use world clock application
★ Multiple clocks support.
★Quick search for any location in the world
★ Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
★ Show time at current location and any location you want in the world
★ Day & night display
★ Greatly configurable
★ Easy and intuitive user interface
★ Automatic location (from cellphone/wifi or GPS)
FEATURES FOR ALARM:
★ Set the alarm fast and easy
★ Customize the alarm that goes off when the time is up
★ Choose vibration
★ Personalize alarm sound
★ Personalize alarm duration
If you have any question or an issue, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlock the pro features in app and remove ads as well as support our development:
Download pro Version of our Timer & Countdown App:
★ No ads
★ Support our development
Holo Countdown is a beautiful countdown app designed to be as efficent, fluid and easy as possible while still packing loads of features. The app has been carefully designed to look good on any device, no matter if it's a tablet or a phone. With the easy-to-understand interface you'll be able to see and manage all your countdowns instantly. There's also two widgets which can be placed on your homescreen or lockscreen making it easy for you to see how many days your next event is.
Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
German translation is by Richard Herrmann
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to acces files in the user storage such as images. Usage is getting images that can be set for countdowns.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write files to the user storage. Usage is adding the intial two images that comes with the app.
VIBRATE - Needed for vibrating when a notification for a countdown goes off.
INTERNET - Needed to download images from Google+ when they are selected as the image for a countdown. The images appear to be saved locally but to get the full resolution image we have to download the image.
SET_ALARM - Needed to que notification at a specific time.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to check if device is connected to Wi-Fi
READ_CALENDAR - Needed to import calendar events
** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* tag / group events for easy sorting
Beautiful Timer is an elegant timer in Holo style, simple but especially powerful. Given its versatility, it can easily be used as a kitchen timer, parking timer or for any other action that requires a countdown like laundry, a nap, or simply cooking an egg.
With this timer, you’ll be able to:
✔ Set unlimited Timers (PRO)
✔ Add or delete unlimited presets (PRO)
✔ Start a timer from the current widget on your desktop or lockscreen (PRO)
✔ Add a personalized ringtone for each timer (PRO)
✔ Quick timer
✔ Quickly add 30 sec./1 min. /5min. /10min. timers (PRO)
The application also offers these fantastic features:
✔ Resistant to restarts of your cellphone
✔ Share the current timer via NFC
✔ *Non intrusive* notifications for each timer
✔ Notifications with Restart and Interrupt buttons (available only for the latest versions of Android)
✔ Notifications with running indicator
✔ Dirty hands? Move your hand over the telephone a couple of times to make the timer snooze. (PRO)
Save your favorite times through the dedicated icon, and make them restart with a click using the widget or the blue ribbon.
Count down timer
Timers stay in effect even after a phone reboot
Up to 99 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs
Personalize timer with individual ringtones or mp3s/icon/label/label color
Count down then count up
Digital and regular fonts
Specify a target time to count down
Simultaneously running multiple timer
Share log via sms/email/twitter/facebook etc.
PLUS VERSION EXCLUSIVE
* No Ads
* Trigger another timer
* Unlimit number of timers
* Input label via voice
* Save stopwatch as a timer
* Support read label when alarm.
* Export log to .csv file.