** A donate ad-free version is also available. **
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Share events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Search events
* Sort events
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* Tag - tag / group events for easy sorting
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
Holo Countdown is a beautiful countdown app designed to be as efficent, fluid and easy as possible while still packing loads of features. The app has been carefully designed to look good on any device, no matter if it's a tablet or a phone. With the easy-to-understand interface you'll be able to see and manage all your countdowns instantly. There's also two widgets which can be placed on your homescreen or lockscreen making it easy for you to see how many days your next event is.
Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
German translation is by Richard Herrmann
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to acces files in the user storage such as images. Usage is getting images that can be set for countdowns.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write files to the user storage. Usage is adding the intial two images that comes with the app.
VIBRATE - Needed for vibrating when a notification for a countdown goes off.
INTERNET - Needed to download images from Google+ when they are selected as the image for a countdown. The images appear to be saved locally but to get the full resolution image we have to download the image.
SET_ALARM - Needed to que notification at a specific time.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to check if device is connected to Wi-Fi
READ_CALENDAR - Needed to import calendar events
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
What you get
- Agenda widget, with a list of your events grouped by day;
- Calendar widget, with a (resizable) month view;
- Weather forecast for up to 5 days on the agenda widget;
- Extensive customization: you can change the background and font colors, the font type and its density, customize the header, etc;
- Preset themes, with nice defaults for colors, fonts and other options;
- Select which calendar events to display;
- And more.
This widget is free, but some configuration options are locked. To unlock, click "upgrade" and you'll be able to buy the premium version via Google Play.
We dislike apps that ask a lot of permissions without justifying them. So here's what we need and why:
Your personal information: To read your calendar events
Network communication and Your location: To show the weather for your location (only your approximate location)
Have fun and join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/100148874755192683155
Now you can capture all of your life's achievements and victories!
The main features of the application:
- Events can be set any time and view the time in different formats (seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, or years).
- Widget for your desktop shows two upcoming events.
- Event notification sound and vibration signals.
- Repeat the event. Each event can be set Repeat by hour, day, week, month and year.
- Change the color of text in the event at his approach. If less than 24 hours, from 3 to 24 hours, from 0 to 3 hours, and if passed from 0 to 24 hours and 24 hours or more.
- Change the background image and font of the text in each event.
You can place it on your homescreen, but lockscreen support for Android 4.2+ is added as well.
This app currently supports the following languages:
- Hungarian (Magyar)
If you want your own language added to this list, want to send me a translation or if you have other remarks, you can contact me by email.
You can now have a countdown for any event you want!
-4x2 Home screen widget.
-3x2 Home screen widget.
-Configuration options available
--Choose Image (3 images to choose from)
--Choose Custom Image from Gallery
--Choose Completion Phase
-Share Via any apps on your phone!
-Feedback form for suggestions.
Press the menu button when in the configuration of the widget for share and send feedback buttons.
Please note this is a widget no new application will show in your app drawer. Long press on your home screen, select widgets then One Countdown.
For any Bugs/Support/Requests please
email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Device
Make/Model and OS Version. Thanks
Countdown timer, Wedding Countdown, Birthday Countdown, Holiday Countdown, Countdown Widget, Graduation Countdown
Easy to control on your SmartWatch: Swipe to enter the time in minutes and seconds. Tap the digits to add a single minute or second, swipe again and press to start the or stop the timer.
Once the time is up, the watch wake up and will vibrate.
Since at any moment only one SmartWatch app can be active, you should not exit the app while the counter is active. You can still switch to the time display on the watch while the app is running.
Please contact me by email if you have questions or feature requests. I can't respond in the comments.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Feedback is very much appreciated, but please use email to contact me.
Very useful for cooking, remembering something, games etc.
Widget Timer is still unique in all cell phone market;
You can directly setup your timer with a few clicks without popup.
Desktop Timer Widgets
-2x2 widget(recommended) with alarm text, checkbox, second animation.
-2x1 Hour&Minute countdown timer;
-1x1 minute countdown timer
-Advanced Activity View.
**2x1 and 1x1 Widgets are directly activating alarm after setting a minute. You may think that they are showing one minute less. But it is the correct behavior.For example; 100 seconds means 1 minute 40 seconds, not 2 minute, so it shows "01" as minute.
-Snooze Time is now selectable
-You can set how many minutes will increase when you press desktop widgets minute button.
-Test button to test sound and notification.
*Don't forget to install timer app widgets to your desktop.
*Mini guide to install;
-Long press on desktop view on an empty space
-Select Widget Timer.
Please donate with buying Widget Timer Pro version.
-Widget background can selectable
-Widget backgrounds are selectable from gallery.
-All 4 timers can have their connected app widgets.
-14 predefined selectable backgrounds.
-New app widget timer themes and sizes with many new features coming soon!
*ADD WIDGET TIMER TO IGNORE LIST IN TASK KILLERS!
**Won't work if you restart phone
*please email if you have any problems, suggestions or questions.
*If you find a problem please email then it can be fixed with the new releases.
This is an open source project. You can find it at http://code.google.com/p/android-countdownalarm/
Feel free to post feature requests in the issues section or send a mail.
Multiple widgets can be individually programmed to display different timers.
Pause and resume timers right from a widget.
Timers stay in effect even after a phone reboot.
Edit existing timers.
Drag and drop to re-order timers.
Common uses: General reusable timer, countdown timer, date timer, alarm (date and time).
Digital and regular fonts.
Note: To have MultiTimer alert you without running in the background, simply exit the app with the back button (not the home key!).
With the countdown clock display, you can tell the time to or from any event in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and even seconds. Want more notifications closer to an event? With the smart reminder feature, you configure your countdown event and get notifications more frequently as the event approaches. Never forget an event again!
Countdown Plus Widget Calendar also features a countdown calendar for Facebook events and birthdays. Countdown Plus integrates seamlessly with your Calendar and Facebook events to show countdowns for events and friend's birthdays. You can pick your most important Calendar events track and add to your Countdowns with a single click. This makes Countdown Plus a great Birthday Calendar. Each calendar entry is a countdown clock so you see the exact time left to each event.
The Countdown Plus app doesn’t stop there. Configure your countdown widget to see your events directly on your home screen. From a single countdown display widget, to countdown collection widgets, you can view multiple countdowns in a stack, grid, or a simple list of countdowns. It doesn't stop there. See the time left to your events customized with your own images. Keeping track of your events has never been easier.
You can also share your event countdowns by text message, email, Facebook, and Twitter with a snapshot of the countdown background and a link that allows family and friends to join in your countdown.
Its not all about features either. Countdown Plus Widgets does this all with style. With a colorful fun interface, the Countdown Plus app lets you use your own photos or custom backgrounds. Configure your font, color, and position of your countdown and select from several alarm and sound options to further customize your countdown experience.
With many settings and custom options to choose from, you have to try to experience it all. Try it today for free!
Follow us today:
- Track an unlimited countdowns for events
- View your countdowns on your homescreen with widgets
- Receive notifications more frequently as the event approaches
- Use photos from your album, or use one of the custom backgrounds included
- Ever wonder how old you really are to the second? Count up from your actual date of birth
- Integrates with your Calendar. See time remaining to events in your Calendar in a monthly view.
- Integrates with your Facebook events and friends birthdays. Monthly display of birthday and events with one click quick add to your Countdowns list.
- Auto imports your friend’s profile picture or the event image to your countdown background
- Select time units to count in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds
- Multiple widgets and custom displays to further customize your Countdown
- Add sticky notes to your countdown events
- Customize the countdown font, color and position
- Multiple alarm and alert sounds to choose from
- Share screenshots of countdown events with Friends!
- Facebook community of users sharing in their experience with Countdown+ Widgets application
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!