more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Instapaper server for mobilizer seems to have an issue.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Better Widgets (Ticker)
* Downloading Podcasts
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Flip through the news from your Twitter timeline as well as from outlets like the Financial Times, USA Today and The Verge. See everything from posts and photos shared by friends on Facebook and Instagram to videos from YouTube and pop culture nuggets from Rolling Stone. Find inspiration for your travel, style and life from places like National Geographic, Etsy and Cool Hunting. Or create your own magazines on anything from Cooking to Chemistry.
Bring Flipboard on the train during your morning commute, catch up over coffee or on vacation, use it as a tool at work or simply to wind down your night. Search for anything or anyone, and make it your own.
It’s the one thing to simplify your daily life.
★ With news and social networks all in one place, it’s easy to quickly catch up on the news you care about.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through articles, updates, photos and videos in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Use Cover Stories, a custom tile on Flipboard that gives you the best of everything you follow on Flipboard. Cover Stories is a quick dose of what’s happening now a constantly updated selection of articles, photos and videos shared by your friends.
★ Save anything to read later using Instapaper, Pocket and Readability.
★ Create a Flipboard account to access your favorite content and social networks on different or shared devices.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 15 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other topics of interest.
★ Access Flipboard quickly through the widget.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
Visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard for tips and tricks and other helpful information.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
With two million downloads, the original and best BBC News widget by Android developer Jim Blackler. #1 on the market since 2009.
Same app, same news; new name. The app has a Home Screen widget and automatic marking of articles you've already read.
Users in the USA and elsewhere will see the BBC's world stories, UK users will see the BBC's UK headlines (by default).
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Choose, read and easily compare the most famous newspapers with your mobile free of charge and in the fastest way possible. All the headlines of major newspapers in the palm of your hand.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in your country and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Fast News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other feature rich news readers, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. It is the best app for the daily reader.
This app is still in Beta state, please provide feedback!
Fast News US version will show you the content of the public rss feeds from these major United States newspapers:
* The New York Times
* New York Daily News
* USA Today
* L.A. Times
* Huffington Post
* Washington Post
* Denver Post
* Dallas Morning
* ABC News
* Fox News Latest
* ESPN Sport News
* The Daily Beast
* The Nation
* Yahoo! News US
* USA Reddit channel
* Wall Street Journal
* Daily Mail
* Daily Mirror
* Daily Star
* BBC UK
* Daily Telegraph
* Reuters UK
* Daily Express
* Daily Record
* The Guardian
* The Independent
* The Herald
* The Conversation
* Sky News
* Huffington Post UK
* UnitedKingdom Reddit
* #UK #NEWS Twitter
For India (various languages):
* Dainik Jagran National
* Dainik Bhaskar
* Amar Ujala
* Times Of India (TOI)
* Jagran Post
* Rajasthan Patrika
* Malayala Manorama
* Prabhat Khabar
* The Hindu
* Deccan Chronicle
* Hindustan Times
* Deccan Herald
* NDTV News
* Financial Chronicle
* Economic Times
* Telegraph India
* New Indian Express
* Reddit India /r/india
* #India #News Twitter
* Irish Examiner
* Irish Daily Star
* Irish Independent
* Irish Central
For Canada (in English and French):
* Toronto Star
* The Globe and Mail
* Le Journal de Montréal
* La Presse
* Montreal Gazette
* The Vancouver Sun
* The Toronto Sun
* The Province
* National Post
* Calgary Herald
* Winnipeg Free
* Ottawa Citizen
* Edmonton Journal
* Chronicle Herald
* Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
* Herald Sun
* Sydney Morning Herald (SMH)
* The West Australian
* The Age
* The Advertiser (Adelaide)
* The Conversation
* The Australian
* Perth Now
* SBS World News
For Malaysia (In Malay, English and Chinese):
* Borneo Post
* The Sun Daily
* Harian Metro
* Free Malaysia Today
* Oriental Daily
* Berita Harian
* The Malaysian Insider
If you want another newspaper to be included in the list, please send us an email.
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader
* Immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Easy to compare an article between different newspapers
* Choose only the newspapers you want and change their order
* Front page of the most important newspapers in your country with all the currents news and stories about politics crimes gossip sport government taxes crisis economics finances
* Many countries supported: United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Malaysia, India, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, China, Taiwan, Belgium, Austria
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the newspapers cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available RSS feeds from the newspapers which retains all copyrights and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
News reader for RSS/Atom feeds equipped with Feed Search and other great features. Simply search for keywords or site name (e.g. 'sports news' or 'cnn'), tap the result to preview, add and enjoy!
* Feedly Cloud sync ***NEW***
* Read by feed/category/All ***NEW***
* Tablet layout ***NEW***
* Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
* Full-screen view with swipe and zoom that can be used as default reading mode
* Supports saving articles to Pocket
* Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
* Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
* One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
* Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
* Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
* Resizable widget or pick from one of 3 sizes
* Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
* Choose between dark or light theme
* Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
* Backup/restore to SD
Note: To use widgets please install the app to internal memory, not SD.
*** If you have a force-close or another bug unique to your device or configuration, PLEASE EMAIL THE DEVELOPER instead of posting in comments. If we cannot reproduce the problem we cannot fix it without your help! Thank you! ***
• SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on magazine subscriptions and single issues.
• READ new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your magazine library offline and across all your devices.
• EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from your favorite magazines worldwide.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Read magazines offline and on-the-go.
• Get library updates via push notifications. Instantly sync your library across all your devices.
• Connect with Facebook and share what you read.
• Use interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues.
148Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App" – 2013
TechCrunch “20 Best iOS and Android App” – 2012
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
BUSINESS & NEWS — The Economist, Harvard Business Review, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Playboy, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FOR WOMEN — US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar
LIFESYTYLE — Rolling Stone, Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Spectator, Vanity Fair
TECH — Wired, Fast Company, T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) or follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to support device configurations resulting from rooting a device.
- Hear live streams from hundreds of NPR stations: search by location (GPS) or zip code / call letters
- Listen to programs like Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Talk of the Nation, Fresh Air, and Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me More
- Visual: Get of all latest news from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
- Smart: News Republic learns what you like and personalizes your news experience automatically.
- Complete: Enjoy complete articles with photos and videos from trusted sources – no RSS feeds!
- Personal: Choose only the topics that are of interest to you, and personalize your home screen.
- In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including CNN, Bloomberg, The Huffington Post, Reuters, Associated Press; Financial Times, The Guardian, TechCrunch, FourFourTwo, CNET, CVG, Engadget, Joystiq, Pocket Lint, T3, Tech Radar, Tech Crunch, The Verge, Total Film and many more
Get complete coverage on: National News, International, Politics, Sports, Business, Technology, Apps, Science, Entertainment, People, Sports, Movies, Gossip, TV, Books, Music and many more topics.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” – AppDictions.
Best News App! – AppStorm.
News Republic is available in 9 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, LatAm and International
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > REACT > RESEARCH
Inform yourself - Get News Republic now!
Twitter - @newsrepublic
Facebook - facebook.com/pages/News.Republic
Watch - vimeo.com/channels/newsrepublic
✔ The New York Times: "News360 has to be one of the better news-aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform"
News360 is an elegant and smart news reader that learns what kinds of stories you like and dislike as you read. You will never again miss something interesting because you haven’t subscribed to the right feed or followed the right person – instead, News360 will show you all the stories that really matter, and none of the noise. You can even connect your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts and News360 will use them to become even more personalized to your particular interests. The more you use it - the smarter it gets.
To make sure that you don’t get a biased or inaccurate outlook, News360 provides coverage from all possible sources for every story, combining text, photography and video to give you a full, 360° view of the issues.
✔ "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
✔ "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
★ Quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content from over 50,000 sources. From top global and national news providers, to local and niche sites and blogs
★ Read your Home feed, where you’ll see top articles that focus on the topics you’re interested in – no jumping between sections or feeds
★ Use the News360 widget to keep up with great content on your home screen, and even on your lock screen with Android 4.2
★ Help News360 learn by marking stories you like as you use it, and it will become better and better at giving you the stories you'll enjoy, but will always try to give you something new and unexpected as well
★ Customize the topics you’re interested in at any time!
★ Create a free News360 account to sync your settings and read saved articles offline on your phone, tablet and at news360.com
★ Read local news using your device’s GPS
Android news app with a clean interface, easy to use and optimized for your phone.
More than just a news link collection!
- Browser designed for reading news
- Feed reader (RSS/Atom)
- Newspaper from 112 countries
- Newspaper organizes in various categories for easy and fast access
- Customize categories for even faster access
- Add custom newspaper
- Organize bookmarks in folder for better overview
- Search for newspaper
- Watch video news
- Customize interface
- Share with E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter...
- Play embedded videos and music
- Continue play video after disconnect instead from start (only HTML5 video)
- Save news for offline reading
- Find text on page
- Select text
- Translate selected text or whole page
- Format page for mobile viewing
- Full screen mode
- Offline reading
- Add custom feeds
- Search for feeds
- Auto refresh feeds
- List all unread items for faster access
Your newspaper, magazine or webpage is not in our database? Just submit them and we will add them asap!
The Wall Street Journal
The New York Times
Los Angeles Times
The Washington Post
New York Post
San Jose Mercury News
Contra Costa Times
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Philadelphia Daily News
The Denver Post
The Arizona Republic
The Dallas Morning News
The Plain Dealer
The Seattle Times
Detroit Free Press
St. Petersburg Times
The San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
The Daily Telegraph
The Press and Journal
Currently available countries:
Albania | Shqipëri, Algeria | الجزائر, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia | Հայաստան, Australia, Austria | Österreich, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Belarus | Беларусь, Belgium | België, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina | Bosna i Hercegovina, Brazil | Brasil, Brunei, Bulgaria | България, Cambodia | Kâmpŭchéa, Canada, Chile, China | 中国, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia | Hrvatska, Cuba, Cyprus | Κύπρος, Czech Republic | Česká republika, Denmark | Danmark, Dominican Republic | República Dominicana, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia | Eesti, Faroe Islands | Føroyar, Finland | Suomi, France, Georgia | საქართველო, Germany | Deutschland, Ghana, Greece | Ελλάδα, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong | 香港, Hungary | Magyarország, Iceland | Ísland, India | भारत, Indonesia, Iran | ایران, Ireland | Éire, Israel | ישראל, Italy | Italia, Jamaica, Japan | Nippon, Kenya, Kuwait | الكويت, Latvia | Latvija, Lebanon | لبنان, Lithuania | Lietuva, Luxembourg | Lëtzebuerg, Macedonia | Македонија, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico | México, Moldova, Mongolia | Монгол улс, Montenegro | Crna Gora, Myanmar (Burma) | Myăma, Nepal | नेपाल, Netherlands | Nederland, New Zealand | Aotearoa, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway | Norge, Pakistan | پاکستان, Panama | Panamá, Paraguay, Peru | Perú, Philippines | Pilipinas, Poland | Polska, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar | قطر, Romania | România, Russian | Россия, San Marino, Saudi Arabia | العربية السعودية, Serbia | Србија, Singapore, Slovakia | Slovensko, Slovenia | Slovenija, South Africa, South Korea | 대한민국, Spain | España, Sri Lanka, Sweden | Sverige, Switzerland | Schweiz, Taiwan | 台灣, Tanzania, Thailand | ประเทศไทย, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey | Türkiye, Uganda, United Kingdom, Ukraine | Україна, United Arab Emirates | الامارات العربية المتحدة, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan | O‘zbekiston, Venezuela, Vietnam | Việt Nam
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : since Google service ends (July 1rst), Pure news widget will sync with Feedly service.
This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don't use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won't work.
- Use phone credentials to login to Google Reader. No password (for Android > 2.0).
- Connected to Google reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support Google Reader mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / KitKAt ...)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
+++ scrollable widget, news widget, RSS widget, widgets, xoom, honeycomb +++