IV Therapy Helper accurately sets a flow rate and simply checks a current flow rate.
IV Therapy Helper calculates a ① flow rate, ② drug dosage to mix into fluid in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration.
Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
█ Functions and Features
1. Set a flow rate
- IV therapy helper calculates drip intervals in any forms of prescriptions such as mL/hr, drops/min or the fluid volume (mL) and time duration (hr, min) in IV therapy and generates an auditory indicator(a clicking sound) like a metronome in music to help set drip intervals at the actually prescribed rates.
2. Check a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper shows a current flow rate (mL/hr) or drip rate (drops/min) by simply tapping on an assigned screen above 5 consecutive times while each drop is falling into the drip chamber.
3. Calculate a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper calculates the flow rate in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
4. Calculate a drug dosage to mix into fluid
- IV Therapy Helper calculates a drug dosage and quantities of ampoules to mix into fluid according to the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
5. Concentration conversion
-Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
6. Treatment time and timer
- IV Therapy Helper calculates residual treatment time and shows real time information of it with alarm sounds at the end of IV therapy.
*IV Therapy Helper is developed for an educational purpose of IVIC (IV infusion controller), produced by HANVIT MD Ltd. Therefore, HANVIT MD Ltd. cannot accept any liability for any outcome that might arise during actual IV therapy with IV Therapy Helper. It is also recommended to seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions before clinical use.
*A part of IV Therapy Helper is protected by patent law. The unauthorized duplication or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. IV Therapy Helper application is recommended to set Air Plane Mode for protecting the electric disturbance.
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
Anthropometry is an application that allows you to calculate the anthropometric data according to medical standard recognized worldwide: Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Surface Area (BSA), Total Body Water (TBW), Fat Free Mass (FFM) and Ideal Body Mass (IBM).
Please note that this application is intended for professional use and if it used in self-evaluation, please note that in no way replace medical advice.
NaturalMenu.net - Medical Division
- IV Drips
- Calculate Rate (mL/hr, gtt/min, mcg/kg/min to mL/hr, etc.)
- Rates without using IV pump, when given a time limit, handling medication such as norepinephrine and nitroglycerine, etc.
- Infusion time
- Dosage calculator for liquids, tablets, caplets, capsules, etc.
- Adjusted Body Weight (ABW)
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Interpreter
- Pediatric Dose
- Blood loss/volume
- Temperature Conversion (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Measurements (metric, gr, tsp, tbs, oz, cup, min, dr, inches, cm, feet, etc.)
- Weight Conversion (kilograms, pounds)
- % solution to mg/mL
- Usage for certain drugs and medication.
Reviews and ratings are welcome
Pediatric Support it is an application aimed at health professionals. Its objective is to facilitate the handling of an emergency situation involving a child
You only need to configure the language and the procedure protocol, European Resuscitation Council (ERC) or American heart Association (AHA)
The professional must type in the child's Age and Weight, and all functions in the application will be automatically adjusted and calculated
It is composed by several different functions such as:
1- Interventions and Material:
a) Advanced life support: Information on clearing airways, defibrillation, chest compressions, intraosseous access
c) Mechanical ventilation: basic settings for ventilatory parameters are indicated, adequate to the child's characteristics
d) Vital Sings: systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate and normal breathing frequency for the child's characteristics
2- Functions drugs in the App are:
- Advanced Life Support drugs (A)
- Parenteral drugs (B)
- Enteral and Inhaled drugs (C)
- Intravenous Infusions (D)
Drugs in the App include:
Acetylcysteine (C), (D)
Active Carbon (C)
Albuterol/Salbutamol (B), (C)
Calcium Chloride (A)
Dexchlorpheniramine (B), (C)
Diazepam (B), (C)
Epinephrine (A), (B), (C), (D)
Fentanyl (B), (D)
Flumazenil (B), (D)
Ipecac Syrup (C)
Ipratropium Bromide (C)
Ketamine (B), (D)
Magnesium Sulfate (A), (B)
Metamizole (B), (C)
Midazolam (B), (C), (D)
Octreotide (B), (D)
Paracetamol (B), (C)
Propofol (B), (D)
Sodium Bicarbonate (A)
Thiopental (B), (D)
Valproic Acid (B), (D)
Vecuronium (B), (D)
3- Algorithms and Tables:
Airway Obstruction, foreign body, algorithm
Asthma Pulmonary Score (PS)
Asthma Status, Management algorith
Basic Life Support, algorith
Burn, body surface area
Convulsions, Management algorithm
Epileptic status, Management algorithm
Induction anesthesia, rapid sequence
Narrow Complex Tachycardia, algorithm
Paim treatment, Table drugs
Wide Complex Tachycardia, algorithm
4- Rate Chest Compressions: sound with 110 beats per minute, which helps to keep a constant pace for thoracic compressions
5- Timer: it allows a timer to be set up which counts the time devoted to advanced vital support
6- Shockable Rhythms Guide and Non-Shockable Rhythms Guide. Audio guides which indicates the algorithm sequence. The sequence is reproduced in a rhythm is based on the indications given by the ERC and AHA
This can be changed from the Defibrillation Rhythm Guide to the Non-Defibrillation Rhythm Guide, depending on the child's situation and the continues application at the corresponding point of the algorithm. This change of Guide can also be done during the following 20 seconds after Cardiac Rhythm Evaluation. After that time, the Guide cannot be changed until algorithm sequence Cardiac Rhythm Evaluation is not reached again
This application is based on the medical practice guidelines recommended by medical literature; in Paediatric Life Support guidelines of 2010 of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA)
It is recommended to consult the drug's technical sheet in order to be aware of the indications and usage, contraindications and recommended dosage
More from developer
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer or tablet.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux computers and Android 4.x tablets.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Android 4.x tablets only.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
It supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
One-time fee only.
Some carriers have hidden the original EasyTether app. They cannot do
this because of the latest FCC tether rules.
Note that all paid EasyTether versions function the same way. There is
no difference. You can buy whatever is visible with your carrier.
Remove other EasyTether versions before installation.
EasyTether is developed by Mobile Stream.
Match 3 or more eggs in a row to hatch them open. Earn points, level up, and find pets. Care for the pets you find by feeding and petting them to level them up.
If you like matching games like Bejeweled and similar games, you'll love Match and Hatch!
NOTE: Free version contains ads, maxes out at level 5, and only includes the first 3 pets.
If there is enough interest, we will expand the game with additional quests, dungeons, bosses, etc.
v1.08: Fixed font size issue with Droid 2.1.
v1.47: Further work on gallery.
v2.2: Made orientation fixed in portrait mode.
NOTE: Lowest freq should be in human range. If you can't hear 15K, check phone volume.
Modify the number of people for split checks or specify a tip amount other than the standard 15%.
answer1 = (dosageOrdered * patientWeight * fluidVolume * 60) / (drugOnHand * 1000)
answer1 * dropFactor / 60
Enter the relevant information and have the recipient sign the receipt with their finger.
Save receipts as images to your SD card, or email them to multiple recipients directly from the app.
Email us with improvement ideas and feature suggestions.