Why do I need PedDrugDose?
• Dosing errors are the most common pediatric medication error. Over 4 Million dosing errors occur each year in the US alone.
• These dosing errors can be serious and are preventable. Proper dosing is safer for your patients with PedDrugDose.
• Correctly dosing a pediatric medication takes time. With PedDrugDose, instead of doing math and checking your work, you could be seeing patients.
• Using your phone or tablet at the bedside or in the office offers the convenience of 'just in time' information and clinical support
• In head-to-head comparisons with other dosing applications for children, PedDrugDose was easier and faster to use for both clinicians and non-clinical persons alike!
• Unlike all other pediatric dosing programs, PedDrugDose shows you all of the dosing options within the target range, giving you more control over the final dose.
More from developer
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer or tablet.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux computers and Android 4.x tablets.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Android 4.x tablets only.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
It supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
One-time fee only.
Some carriers have hidden the original EasyTether app. They cannot do
this because of the latest FCC tether rules.
Note that all paid EasyTether versions function the same way. There is
no difference. You can buy whatever is visible with your carrier.
Remove other EasyTether versions before installation.
EasyTether is developed by Mobile Stream.
Match 3 or more eggs in a row to hatch them open. Earn points, level up, and find pets. Care for the pets you find by feeding and petting them to level them up.
If you like matching games like Bejeweled and similar games, you'll love Match and Hatch!
NOTE: Free version contains ads, maxes out at level 5, and only includes the first 3 pets.
If there is enough interest, we will expand the game with additional quests, dungeons, bosses, etc.
v1.08: Fixed font size issue with Droid 2.1.
v1.47: Further work on gallery.
v2.2: Made orientation fixed in portrait mode.
NOTE: Lowest freq should be in human range. If you can't hear 15K, check phone volume.
Modify the number of people for split checks or specify a tip amount other than the standard 15%.
answer1 = (dosageOrdered * patientWeight * fluidVolume * 60) / (drugOnHand * 1000)
answer1 * dropFactor / 60
Enter the relevant information and have the recipient sign the receipt with their finger.
Save receipts as images to your SD card, or email them to multiple recipients directly from the app.
Email us with improvement ideas and feature suggestions.