Pedometer App counts your steps when you walk or run. It lets your to know the number of calories you burn, distance walked, walking time and speed per hour.
Enough exercise is important for good health. With this app you can count your daily steps taken, whether you're walking running jogging or just wants to monitor your calories if you want to lose weight. With this app you will always have the number of steps calories burned and distance traveled in a single window.
● How to use?
• First of all got "Settings Menu" and set the sensitivity.
• Then set your goals, step length, weight and units of calories and speed.
• Choose what to tell. Choose Exercise either going to be on walking or running
• Tap on the play button to start counting of steps, calories, distance, and speed.
• Enter your age, gender, and step length.
• Set your weight to use it correctly as weight loss/gain tool.
• The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
• Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
• Automatic step counting
• Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories burned, and walking time.
• Imperial (miles) or metric (kilometers) units
• Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
• Exercise type to calculate calories burned
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/imperial, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Customization widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and lap.
• Concise widget display on home screen: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
• BMI calculator
All time Sleep Graph Chart available Yearly, Monthly, Weekly and day (Monitor your Sleep time)
• Step counter calculates speed & distance
• Automatic step counter (no matter where your phone is pockets, purse, arm, hand)
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
• The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.