Shuffle Alarm is a great way to make your alarm in the morning not be a negative thing, and instead be a good way to start your day. Don't just play one song for an alarm. This app cycles through multiple songs, in random order. It continues playing until you hit snooze or dismiss (or "next song" or "trash song"), like an alarm radio, but it's like a radio station catered to you.
Put a selection of songs in the app directory and they will be played randomly for your alarm.
You can skip to the next song, trash a song, and snooze from the alarm screen. Set an alarm for one-time or repeating, for it to go off at the same day & time, every week.
It plays your audio files. Copy song files into the app's directory, and they will be used.
You get to select what directory the app uses. See the video for a demonstration of selecting a directory.
• Works with subdirectories. You can copy a folder of songs into the app directory. Or folders of folders of songs, etc.
• Ad free
• It keeps playing song after song until you hit "Snooze" or "Dismiss"
• Set alarms for one-time use or to repeat weekly
• "Play now" button - useful to check volume
• Disable or enable alarms
• "Recently played" screen, so you can see what songs you were listening to
• Keeps track of what songs have been played so they won't be played again until all songs have been played (remembered in between alarms)
• When alarm is going off, hit the "Next" button to skip to the next track
• When alarm is going off, hit the "Trash song" button to remove that song from circulation
• Songs randomly selected
• Basically all audio formats supported
• Tested with large collections, thousands of songs.