Can't find / detect my OpenPGP keys -> not compatible with OpenPGP
Geesh this app drains my battery. Uninstalling, but will keep an eye on it. I find that K9 + Open Key Chain doesn't affect battery life like this app does. Very promising app though.
Nice start I'll be watching Needs built-in contracts, password access to app. Better key management but great start. Very fast response to questions. Needs a download link on their website not just linked to Google play and a way to keep track of development and a forum would be nice
On the right track. This is based on K9 but with a new system to manage the keys. So far it is lacking proper key import methods and has no key export method, yet.
It's nice to see my OAuth code has been deployed - warts and all ;)
Love it Easy and secure encryption. We definitely need this.
- fixed UTF-8 MIME issue, OAuth 2.0, NullPointerException
- Fixed crash on account configuration
- fixed crash when switching between apps
- fixed Key Sync (Android, Android) on Active sync trusted
- Emails to myself not visible
- In Handshake -> Language, currently used language is not marked
- Enterprise: Master Key Management
- Blacklist copy/paste fpr option
One app to manage all your emails, files, contacts and more.