Innovative flashcards program for learning based on regular repetitions algorithm! Learn foreign languages, medicine, geography, physics and many other.... Discover the power of your brain!
SuperMemo, SuperMemo for Palm OS, AnyMemo, Anki, AnkiDroid, Mnemododo, Mnemosyne, Memorión, MemoDroid, Memrise, OpenCards, SuperCard, memoCharger, Drill, FluxCards, FullRecall, Duolingo and many more... Are you fan of these programs? If yes, why don't you try PeterMemo Flashcards?
- Freeware (for non-commercial use).
- No ads. Created for passion.
- Learning basing on spaced repetition algorithm (optimal intervals between repetitions).
- You can learn foreign languages, medicine, geography, physics and many other....
- Fresh, light layout basing on Holo.Ligth Android theme.
- Gloves on control - unique feature allowing to control the most important functions with buttons only (ex. useful in winter when you have gloves on).
- Full state saving and restoring when hiding/showing the application (useful in short bursts, ex. in bus, waiting in line at a store).
- Import of Q&A text files, SuperMemo 2.0 for PalmOS files and AnyMemo for Android files (many flashcards program export Q&A format files thus in practice you can use indirectly many other databases).
- Creating and full database editing on smartphone (useful when ex. you want to add or modify few cards in previously imported database).
- Full Unicode support and also import of 8-bit charset encoding files (you can learn any language you can only dream assuming that Android supports it).
- Full off-line work (you need Internet connection only for installing the program or for importing files, unless you have any local copy).
- Rich help system.
- Up to 6 fields in one card.
- Cards grouped by categories.
- Undo function.
- Fair-play software - only permissions having the clear reference to the functionality are needed:
--- "control vibration" - for confirming operations in Gloves on mode,
--- "modify or delete the contents of your SD card" + (only in newer versions of Android) "test access to protected storage" - flashcards databases are kept on sdcard defined as main - internal flashdisk either external sd card depending on Android configuration.
You have guarantee that the program doesn't do anything suspicious, even permissions for Internet connection are not required.
- Smartphone/tablet with Android 4.0 or higher.
- Minimum 512MB RAM (more is recommended or even required if you work with huge databases).
- About 5 inches screen in portrait orientation is recommended (the application will work also with other screens and in horizontal orientation but it's not optimized thus some screens can look not as good as they should).
- Depending on the device in some cases sd card will be required.
- Program for a bit more advanced users (by advanced user I understand the user who knows how to download the file manually from Internet, unzip it and put in the specified directory).
- After installing please read the licence agreement (menu Help/Licence). If you do not agree with any of the licence points, you are obliged to uninstall the application and to destroy all copies of the software. By using PeterMemo Flashcards you confirm that you have read and accepted the license agreement.
- The names of other companies or names of other software were used only in order to identify the products. Author is not affiliated in any way with these companies/these applications and does not have any right to represent these companies/this software.
Tags: education, flashcards, flash cards, study, studying, foreign languages, learning, memory, memorization, spaced repetition, optimal intervals, test, quiz, vocabulary